Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Directions to Den Haag RLD From Den Haag CS.
Posted: 2017-03-28, 6:58 am

Jonny Punter
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for any help fellow Mongerers!!!!
Re: Directions to Den Haag RLD From Den Haag CS.
Posted: 2017-03-28, 3:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Out the main entrance. Walk straight ahead. Turn right a dunne bierkade. Keep walking. You'll see it on right hand side. Going to geleenstrat. Instead of left at dunne bierkade turn right. Walk along canal. Turn right. Walk past that gym. And a hairdressers. Follow road. Turn left when u see red lights.

Or to get to Geleenstraat turn right outside station. Keep walking. Cross over. Cross tram tracks and canal. You'll see a herring shop. Walk past it. Cross the road. Keep walking. It's on your left. Both are easy to find.

Posted: 2017-05-07, 2:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Sorry. That's from hollands spoor. Nearer to that station.

Posted: 2017-07-05, 2:01 am

dvs8373
Hey Splodge,

Hope retirement is treating you well (I follow the threads although I don't post much).

Any idea on a good time to visit the MILFs in Den Haag? I remember from your posts you're all about the older women, as am I (love european milfs).

I've been before, but only in the early evening. I'm headed to AMS in the beginning of August and I have the opportunity to separate from my colleagues in Den Haag to meet an 'old friend' at around 11am.

From what I remember, Doubletstraat is a bit more budget for less good looking women (although I did see one relaly hot blonde milf there - I think brazilian), whereas Geleenstraat has better looking women for the more standard 50eur/15mins.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
Re: Directions to Den Haag RLD From Den Haag CS.
Posted: 2017-07-12, 11:44 am

splodge Power Kat
Hello dvs8373,

Yes. Retirement is good . Just looking for a new gf. Until then I still plan to visit Holland in October. Hollandaise spoor is the best station for both the he rlds. Walking distance to both. Done it many, many times lol. Best time for milfs in Doubletstraat seems to be at opening around 2 or 3 pm. But also later in the day around 5 to 7 pm. It seems the girls work different days so it's worth trying a couple of different days. Milfs are generally there all day but mainly of Latino origin. Black and Latino white and mixed. Some beauties there. Very busy place understandably.

The other are is where you'll pay a little extra but there's more milfs from the local countries. Blonde European milfs. I've found they can be there usually about 5 pm but can be there earlier too. Only a few opposite the indoor area. The rest is usually shemales and ees in their 20s. But there are some other milfs too.

For me personally the best looking rld milfs in Holland are in Doubletstraat but there's also some not quite to my taste. In Geleenstraat you'll find stunning milfs for sure. But not loads. In Doubletstraat you'll find loads and loads. I have a thing for Latino milfs. So Doubletstraat suits me best. The best area is the first indoor area as you walk from the urinal. Sorry. 2nd indoor area. On the main drag you will see mature Latinos too. If you're looking for European blonde milfs9then go to Geleenstraat first. Opposite the indoor area there's a few and one or two of them are truly stunning. I still plan to visit a couple of them. They're always index eland understandably but it's one of my aims to sleep with one or two in particular. Very very beautiful.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: