Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Holland and Belgium, February 2018.
Posted: 2017-11-23, 6:27 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yes, lol. You heard right. Holland and Belgium in February. HQ will be Rotterdam again. It'll be for 8 nights so 10 days in total I guess. Plus a night in London. I shall visit the following places. In no particular order. A tranny club in London. A strip pub in London. Not many of the old type left unfortunately. Love the pound in a pot strip pubs or clubs.

Den Haag first night. Leeuwarden another day. NIJMEGEN this time but this time I'll use neuro's map ! Can't miss it again . Surely ! Also a trip to Deventer on the same day. I fancy a quick trip to Alkmaar but mainly to catch the bus over to Leeuwarden. Can you pay on the bus ? That's 4 days sorted. I'd love to see the Brussels peep show that once was but I guess that's never coming back. Does anyone know of any other peep shows in Brussels ? The one in Ghent has closed too I read somewhere. Oostende is another possibility for a day out. Den Haag and Leeuwarden will be visited again also.

On this trip I may spend 4 nights in Rotterdam, and then 4 in Antwerpen possibly. And yes I have retired but a man has needs and wholesalers are handy in a drought .

Posted: 2017-12-04, 11:41 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can't see this trip happening now. Great countries and have had some fantastic times, but I think it's Germany only now for me.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: