Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang Closed
Posted: 2020-03-10, 2:36 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Discovered that YinYang has been closed since Feb 2019, supposedly for a year,
but seems to be still closed. Anyone got more news of this?

I found this article (Google will translate)

https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf2019043 ... t-gesloten

Posted: 2020-03-11, 3:43 am

Supporting Member
All Things Must Pass?

The shrooms - but then I discovered the truffs so that was ok
The smoking ban, tobacco/dope joints no more. Gas chambers.
Candy Club
The declining Dam RLD
Yin Yang
And the revived threat to stop selling weed to furriners.

I'm glad I got to enjoy it all when I could.

Posted: 2020-03-12, 11:12 pm

Supporting Member
So YY has had it's one year closed, and still can't open. On their site I found this (in Dutch), here's how google translated it:

Mayor refuses permit: Yin Yang to go to court again

Sauna club Yin Yang goes to court again. Mayor Rianne Donders has finally decided to refuse the permits required for the club to reopen. Donders's decision follows the message from several weeks ago that she already had the intention to refuse the operating license for the sauna club. Yin Yang then had two weeks to submit an opinion, but that actual opinion has not changed the mayor. At the end of February, the one-year period that the sauna club was obliged to lock due to a drug discovery ended in November 2016. To open again, Yin Yang needed a new operating license, but Donders is now denying it. The catering license will also be revoked. The municipality of Roermond was unable to substantiate this decision yesterday due to confidentiality and privacy. Yin Yang's lawyer Lex Berndsen calls Donders' decision "incomprehensible" and "disappointing." "The mayor fears that there is a danger of future misuse of the permits, but based on suspicions from 4.5 years ago that have all become obsolete," says Berndsen. He is referring, among other things, to a suspicion of money laundering. However, a criminal case was dropped by the Public Prosecution Service. In addition, he points out that the judicial authorities have previously indicated that they have not found any criminal acts committed by Yin Yang and that they have not identified any specific risks for the future. Berndsen: "The mayor has avoided all constructive cooperation from the outset and persists in her personal crusade against the sauna club. We will challenge this decision again in court. ” He only wants to make clear what arguments Berndsen has to bring against the decision in court.

Source: De Limburger

Posted: 2020-04-12, 1:34 pm

Grassleaf
Ah yes, the current mayor really is determined to gut whatever is left of Amsterdam's tourist trade after the coronvirus outbreak ends. Typical middle class yuppie with her "you're free to do whatever you want expect stuff we disapprove of and will legislate to kill via death from 1,000 cuts (but are too hypocritical to come out and admit that we're doing it because we don't like drugs and sex" morality. Give me an old fashioned man-hating lesbian feminist or religious fundamentalist any day of the week over the likes of her. At least they stand for something openly, even if they are insane.
Re: Yin Yang Closed
Posted: 2020-10-05, 4:00 am

Supporting Member
And then there's the pandemic. Prognosis for YY doesn't look good.

So, are there any (remaining) Sauna Club type places in NL, something along the lines of Yin Yang, or maybe something like the FKKs across the border? Not that I'm able to get to NL any time soon, but I'd still like to know.

I was at YY once upon a time and they were running a free shuttle bus to another recently opened club somewhere, but the name I've forgotten. I was too content where I was to be bothered with the shuttle, so I nver found out any more.

Posted: 2021-03-23, 3:33 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
www.sixsens.eu

A FKK style club in Vaals, NL. Very far south, near Aachen.
I've only been once. Outdoor pool, nice faciities. Food and soft drinks are included, but alcohol is cash bar.
I'm not a big drinker, and beer was 1Euro, so not a big deal.

This is the only remaining FKK style club that I know of in the Netherlands.

Weasel

Posted: 2022-07-27, 2:16 am

Supporting Member
Thanks Weasel. Good to know. YY appears still closed.

How's FKK/Sauna Club life since all went to shit in 2020? Or are we all still hiding under rocks?

Posted: 2022-07-27, 6:18 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have crawled out from under my rock, and made a few visits post-Corona.
FKK's are still recovering
I've made a few trips to Bernd's. They never change.
Several clubs have closed-Golden TIme, Living Room, Yin Yang....
The big clubs around Frankfurt are struggling to rebuild line-ups. About half the normal number of girls.
Babylon is still a mess.
Samaya and Finca have had some good reports, but I have not made it back yet.

Weasel

Posted: 2022-08-14, 7:35 pm

madmax3time
Any changes from the girls in red light districts in regards to this monkey pox situation in Netherlands and or a Germany . Also how about legit massage parlors ? Thanks I’ll be there next Tuesday and report back
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: