Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den haag?
Posted: 2022-05-31, 3:14 pm

Adamw999
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was looking at going dam beginning of September but looking at the crazy hotel prices thinking I might try somewhere different. Has anyone had any experience in den haag. Do they have a good coffeeshop scene like in Amsterdam? I am specifically looking for big booty Latina milfs if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Many thanks
Re: Den haag?
Posted: 2022-06-01, 12:22 am

IQ
I don't know anything about the RLD in Den Haag. The cannabis shops I have seen there are dispensaries only and not a social cafe like Amsterdam. There must be some coffeeshops. I just didn't see them when I visited there on a day trip.
Posted: 2022-06-14, 12:34 pm

G H Bone
You will find plenty of Latina women in the windows in the Doubletstraat RLD. It is a scruffy, down-market sort of place, takes a bit of getting used to, prices are low, there should be gems to be found there. The other RLD - Hunsestraat - tends to have mostly EE women but is also worth a visit.
Posted: 2022-06-14, 8:39 pm

Adamw999
Thanks for that. Il be sure to checkout doublestraat sounds like just what I’m looking for. Is the prices similar to dam or cheaper?
Posted: 2022-06-16, 1:04 pm

G H Bone
My last visit was early 2020, before the pandemic, so others may have more up-to-date info. But generally, expectation is that prices in Hunsestraat would be similar to Amsterdam and Doubletstraat slightly cheaper. Expect to pay 35 or 40 euro there for what would cost you 50 in Amsterdam.
Posted: 2022-07-21, 5:31 am

Mojito
G H Bone wrote:
My last visit was early 2020, before the pandemic, so others may have more up-to-date info. But generally, expectation is that prices in Hunsestraat would be similar to Amsterdam and Doubletstraat slightly cheaper. Expect to pay 35 or 40 euro there for what would cost you 50 in Amsterdam.

Will it stay at 35-40 Euros for a standard session?
Alkmaar used to be like that too, but a couple of years ago - its prices hiked up to 50 Euros.
Posted: 2022-08-14, 7:33 pm

madmax3time
Alkmaar in 2020 was all 50 euros. Den Hague same thing except for gilfs and few below average girls on doublastraat for 35 euros. Amsterdam all 50 euros minimum and some will start off at 100 euros. Not sure if things changed post covid
Posted: 2022-08-16, 5:14 pm

Adamw999
Travelling to dam and den haag 14/09. Going to be doing 2 days in dam and 2 days den haag (first time in den haag). Can anyone recommend any Latina milfs in either city? What’s it like in den haag at the moment particularly in doubletstraat?
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: