Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar vs Haarlem
Posted: 2023-09-12, 12:31 pm

busted
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi gents

Planning a trip to NL in a few weeks and I fancy a change from AMS. Looks like both Haarlem and Alkmaar have RLDs, plus they are easy train rides from the city. Which do you recommend?

Trip report to follow when I get there ;-)
Re: Alkmaar vs Haarlem
Posted: 2023-09-30, 12:28 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
From what I hear, Haarlem RLD is disappointing to the point of "the prostitute is not in today." I've never been and can't imagine I'd ever be motivated to try.

To answer the question, I'm in Alkmaar right now and I turned down a trip to Haarlem today (friend wanted to go and is there now) so I could stay here and visit one of my regular girls. Basically Haarlem is a nice place to live but I think there's nothing there for us pervs or even for normal visitors.

Posted: 2023-10-01, 4:35 pm

busted
Thank you sir!

Your comment about Haarlem really made me smile ;-)

Alkmaar it is then! I'm trying to cover all the RLDs with windows, one or two at a time so my upcoming trip in November will take in Antwerp, AMS and now Alkmaar. Trip report to follow...
Posted: 2023-10-03, 2:05 pm

Tulip
Could you please advise as to day shift is good to visit or night shift. And when will night shift starts.
Posted: 2023-10-03, 2:44 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
busted wrote:
Your comment about Haarlem really made me smile ;-)

My friend will be happy to hear that as I was basically stealing his line. :)

Tulip wrote:
Could you please advise as to day shift is good to visit or night shift. And when will night shift starts.

There's only one shift in Alkmaar -- that is, the girls pay the same room fee for the entire day, regardless of when they decide to show up.

That said, many of the girls do not start working before about 4pm. If your goal is to see the full lineup, I guess the early evening is the best time for that. I have my regulars so I tend to pass through earlier.

Posted: 2024-01-04, 2:10 pm

Mojito
Alkmaar used to be a hidden gem, how is the RLD these days?
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: