Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 20 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Groningen & Leeuwarden advice wanted
Posted: 2005-08-16, 6:17 am

snowballz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey everyone,

Do you think it's worth the trip to Groningen and Leeuwarden to visit the RLDs ?

I know it's 3 hours by train & I was thinking about staying 1 night - Regards.
Re: Groningen & Leeuwarden advice wanted
Posted: 2005-08-16, 7:39 pm

El Burro
It's a long way to go for just one night!

Groningen is a great town to visit but the 2 RLDs are dissapointing in my view. The main RLD is much smaller than Wallen but in some respect similar in as much as ladies quite cash orientated with poor service provision. The downmarket RLD is more economically friendly but lacks in quality.

Leeuwarden RLD was absolutely fantastic a couple of years ago but has sufferred a crackdown resulting in a smaller scene. Nonetheless I have a good mate who still finds enough to kep him happy on a short trip. As for a visit other than nookie...Leeuwarden has a lot less to offer than Groningen.

Posted: 2005-08-16, 10:58 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You know, in 2 hours you could be in Venlo, and take a quick cab over the border to Planet Happy Garden... I'd really recommend that!
Posted: 2005-08-18, 5:36 am

snowballz
I heard that one of these towns has a university & that could imply some of the working girls are in that league. Sounds like its probably not worth the trip this year; I guess I should have gone a couple years back.... Thanks again for your advice!
Posted: 2005-08-18, 7:28 pm

El Burro
Both towns have colleges, Groningen's is larger. Many foreign students from Scandanavia. Consequently Groningen nightlife is wonderful and the scenery walking around the streets is a joy to behold. However, sorry to disappoint you but I never ever came acroos a student working in the red light districts of Groningen or LW.

Posted: 2005-08-20, 5:03 pm

snowballz
Hey ! EL B! First of all, I think I speak for many of us when I say "Thanks" for all the interesting, in-depth & valuable info you provide; It helps shorten that distance-between-two-points regarding making RLD decisions and saving time & money etc. Somewhere around 1-2 years ago I remember seeing details regarding how-to-find the RLDs in Gro/Lew. I tried to find this info via the search-facility but I guess it went-away with the database conversion this site had 1-2 years ago. Anyway, if any of this Gro/Lew RLD direction-info is still available somewhere, then I'd like to get a copy. If not, I know there plenty of RLDs for all of us; I guess one of my goals over the years has been to simply do (RLD) business in every city in Holland that offers this, along with a beer and a smoke, too.... And in an ironic way, I don't want to accomplish this goal, because I'm having too much fun achieving this one. I know there's other cities in the world, but for many reasons, I like what I have found in Holland. Absolute Best Regards.
Posted: 2005-08-20, 6:07 pm

simplyjim
snowballz -

The rld in leeuwarden is easy to find if you are good at getting around dutch villages (i stumbled by this one on accident.)

But if you goto mappoint.com and search the netherlands for just "weaze" in the address field and leeuwarden for the city - you pretty much have a pointer to the exact location. It is a short walk from the train station, as long as you go right and then head right over the large canal at the first possible bridge. this direction is almost a magnet to the centre near the local of the weaze. If you miss the weaze by a street and head into the shopping area of the centre you will see mcdonalds. Just cut back into one of the alleys behind mc donalds and you will be there (Trust me, if you can find mcdonalds, you can find the rld.) Not at all big and open like in amsterdam, but a set of little houses with the kamers inside. It is a small area that spans a few house and alleys right off a small canal. I think there is a house or two on the other side, but i never went that way.

The challenge of the weaze is navigating the passages. Knowing where you have been and where to go. each building is like a maze and you will keep passing the same kamers while missing others entirely. There are maps you can get by just searching google for the weaze and rld, etc. This may help. I saw them after I had been there and I didn't know where I had been, but I am positivie I missed a couple buildings entirely.

It was very active when I was there in last fall 2003 and the selection was amazing for the small size and prices. Unfortunately it sounds like things have slowed down a bit, which is a shame. I still consider a return visit, but it may not be quite the place it was. But who knows, as with most rlds, there is usually one or two that take your fancy.

simplyjim
Posted: 2005-08-21, 2:56 am

El Burro
Jim, you're a better man than I. It took me an hour combing the sreets before I found the district on my first visit to the town!

Posted: 2006-01-15, 7:54 pm

madeyes
ElBurro wrote

"Jim, you're a better man than I. It took me an hour combing the sreets before I found the district on my first visit to the town!"

I was luckier, I set out from the station with my guidebook in hand using the wee map to locate the Anker where I had reserved a room. I walked up a street which was unmarked on the plan and found myself on the Waeze.

It would be good to hear of any updates on the LW scene. I havent visited for a while. Last time I was there I went with a slightly more mature lady in Hofje by the name of Bianca. This was followed by a lassie called Stephanie in Walhalla. Both were very good at their job.

Posted: 2006-01-16, 9:06 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Leeuwarden has been somewhat slow for the first couple of weeks in January. Hopefully, it will pick up.

If you are there, try to see Irma. She has a listing in the 'device' but is certainly worth a visit. True GFE experience - yes, deep kissing included. Speaks much better Eng;ish than Dutch.
Posted: 2006-10-12, 5:45 pm

lionel
To withnail, Wim,simplyJim and Madeyes.
I am due to visit Leeuwarden 19/20 Oct and have read in reports from the device of the hotel Anker, but I cannot find any information of their website address,are they on the internet?
I have tried to search for information on the device, for an English version of the bus company Connexxion services between Alkmaar and Leeuwarden, this was after reading a post from withnail that the interliner 350 completes this journey but unfortunately for me, the information is in Dutch and i do not know the language.
I would be most grateful of any advice in relation to the information and hope to hear from some one from this site.
Lionel.

PS,has withnail completed his report of the activities he had in Leeuwarden on his last trip there.
Posted: 2006-10-12, 5:46 pm

lionel
To withnail, Wim,simplyJim and Madeyes.
I am due to visit Leeuwarden 19/20 Oct and have read in reports from the device of the hotel Anker, but I cannot find any information of their website address,are they on the internet?
I have tried to search for information on the device, for an English version of the bus company Connexxion services between Alkmaar and Leeuwarden, this was after reading a post from withnail that the interliner 350 completes this journey but unfortunately for me, the information is in Dutch and i do not know the language.
I would be most grateful of any advice in relation to the information and hope to hear from some one from this site.
Lionel.

PS,has withnail completed his report of the activities he had in Leeuwarden on his last trip there.
Posted: 2006-10-12, 6:23 pm

withnail Power Kat
withnail has not completed his discourse because he has been drinking too much grolsch. and now he has to go and smoke fine marijuana with uncle paniked. BUT, maybe later this evening i shall get it written. i have all the updates you need, my friend.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-10-21, 12:23 am

Wim Admin
Hope you did find it all Lionel !
I was also in Leeuwarden today, the Weaze always has this special atmosphere that makes me feel relaxed (rockhard so to say), always one of the best sensations.
Eventually fell for Sandra in Hofje, a young Dominicana with looks that generally are not attached to 'Dominicana' . Afterwards we chatted about Erica , another well known young Dominicana in thet same room, few years ago. She told me Erica works in Spain. 'Do you know Alexandra' I asked , 'she's well known here' , 'yes, that's me ha ha" she answered. I did not recognize her after more than 2 years. She was great, as ever, and a sweet kissing cutie.

BTW Lionel, this Pascal popped up in Spuistraat.

Wim
Posted: 2006-10-22, 6:39 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Erica??? Hey el burro- isn't Erica the Dominican Dancing Queen?? Working in Spain?? Why haven't you found her yet man? :-)

doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-10-23, 4:20 pm

paniked Power Kat
Lionel,

http://www.hotelhetanker.nl/ 't Anker website

the Connexxion bus service is not presently operating between Alkmaar and Leeuwarden; service may resume later in the year.

as Wim says De Weaze is still going, but much had changed since I was last there (admittedly some time ago): Cocktail Girls and Kwibus closed, De Kikker coffeeshop closed.

-paniked

Posted: 2006-10-23, 9:07 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Erica the DDQ - I will never forget how she grabbed the condom, filled that with water, inspected the presence of swimming Freddies under the light and asked, "WHY NO ......?!"

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-24, 5:48 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-10-25, 3:29 pm

withnail Power Kat
im just waiting on lionels report first then im going to add mine to the end...

withnail
Posted: 2006-10-25, 5:22 pm

lionel
To Wim and Withnail,
i have just logged onto the device and read that wim was in Leeuwarden when i was their,wished i would have known of his presence i could have had a beer or two with him and shared some of his experiences of RLD's as i was on my own.
I wondered around all of the areas mentioned in the devices in Leeuwarden, got lost a few times in all those alleyways and various buildings. I settled on a sweet russian lady, Love & Joy by the name of Karina she was beautiful,30 euros for s&f,she had blonde streaks in her dark coloured hair,gave a tremendous BJ and then rode me cow girl style really pushing back onto me until i couldn't hold back any longer. I had to go back for a repeat session with Karina and she was even better on the second performance. There was a good selection of very nubile ladies present on my 2 days in Leeuwarden and i am regreting not having a session with Slyvia, she had such a delectable body and botom that just needed to be worshipped. Looking back I now wish i would have booked a longer stay in Leeuwarden to savour some more of the delectable ladies offering their services.
The hotel Wyswert could not be faulted on the leval of hospitality offered, it was just a pity that it was some way from the RLD and there wasn't any bars close by the hotel that you could split the journey up.
Lionel
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 20 posts ] 

Jump to: