Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Message for Wim
Posted: 2006-04-29, 6:52 pm

vicgoo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Wim, any suggestions for ladies in Utrecht Zandpad and Alkmaar?Also i may not have a car in Amsterdam in the future so from Bijlmer or Damrak/Prins Hendrickkade what,s the other ways to get to both places?

Posted: 2006-04-29, 7:36 pm

Wim Admin
Yes Yes , wait a minute Vicgoo , are you still in Honolulu ? , you take the train to Alkmaar from Central Station, and to Utrecht as well, but we'll see that when it's so far.
You bring me a nice Honolulu girl !? one with the tiny grass skirt and the flowers ....

Wim
Re: Message for Wim
Posted: 2006-04-30, 7:16 am

vicgoo
Yes Wim i,m still in Honolulu. A person from another message board is helping me make the move and it seems like i,ll be able to do it legally too!So i,ll wait to see if i can get everything set up first.

The girls in grass skirt thing is just in movies or tourist places where they may perform-restaurant,club shows,etc.Their are many cuties to be had here though.They are very expensive compared to Amsterdam.Average US 300 for a RLD style 50 Euro S+F from any girl similiar to Nina or Christina in looks. And yes they are super rushed.I only get it discounted to 200 because they know me and i live here.The Asian massage places you can probably get for 150 but they have to know you first to make sure you,re not a cop.

Say hello to my beloved Jenny in Alkmaar for me,think you said you saw her.Like some leads to nice ones in Zandpad since i may be living in Utrecht instead of Amsterdam.

Posted: 2006-05-03, 5:38 pm

Wim Admin
Vicgoo, when will you be around - let me know !
Wim
Posted: 2006-05-08, 6:20 am

Mako
Vicgo,

When i was last on your island i found that triangle of mamasan shops just before the Mauna Loa Mall, before Waikiki. The place on the far side to the left of the bar was the better on as i recall. Nice asian girls for like $40 house, $80 girl or thereabouts. The best part was the shower and the soapy rubdown on the table. I was only there a couple times and remeber some vietnamese joints in the area, but they were closed when i walked past. There seemed to be lots of action in Honolulu.

I was hard pressed to get action on Maui. Finally found a Korean woman in Wailuku. But it was a puritanical island.

it was honor and offer.
Posted: 2006-05-22, 10:29 pm

aldo
Vicgoo,

from Honolulu to Utrecht?

Oh God, think it over man!
Posted: 2006-05-25, 7:21 am

vicgoo
I have thought it over for the Lady scene Utrecht Zandpad= 50 Euro(62USD)In Waikiki $200-500 USD for a street walker,granted many are a 9-10 but still a rip off. For the music scene nothing beats techno,trance ,hardstyle,hardcore in Holland, only shit ass hip hop most of the time here.Went to 2 great raves in Utrecht at Jaarbeurs Trance Energy, ThunderdomeArmin Van Buuren,Johan Gielen,Dana rocks!Also went to another in Den Bosch last trip after Jaarbeurs-Masters of Hardcore.Only 1 event here a year that even comes close to those i mentioned-Love Festival

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: