Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Threesome in Alkmaar
Posted: 2006-05-04, 9:32 pm

simplyjim
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any suggestions for ladies for a threesome in Alkmaar? Names, locations, looks (are they in the device?)

What could I expect to pay (I assume at least double since this requires the time of two ladies), but is there typically extra charge for this? Do the girls perform on each other? Do they share you (perform oral on you at the same time or allow you to switch between them during oral or sex)? Or do they take turns on you and that is it?

Just looking for what kind of experience this could be and what others may have encountered. Of course everyone's experience can vary and also with enough money you can get whatever you want, but are these things somewhat typical or extra?

I checked the device and there is not much recent activity in alkmaar to be found. I also had similar luck when I searched the message board. So any tips here are greatly appreciated.

Posted: 2006-05-05, 2:40 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Jim,

You can look for CZ Andrea and her CZ mate (a gorgeous brunette) in Room 10 of third passage between mid-afternoon to early evening.

Also, you cannot miss the sisters from Bulgaria with the younger one KiKi at Room 17 across from the entrance of the third passage. They are both brunettes with the gypsy look.

They may use the same condom for oral but they usually change condoms for sex. Price would be double compared to going one-on-one.

There are several stunners who start in the evening:
Second room in the courtyard area inside the second passage
Room 2 in the second semi-enclosed area, the new area with four rooms (across from first passage)

Have fun and let us know.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. One of the Mouse family is taking an extended vacation.
Re: Threesome in Alkmaar
Posted: 2006-05-06, 11:01 pm

Wim Admin
Yes Fred, what did you do with Kiki , hmmmm , she's on nr 31 in the street (glass doors) , her sister is Gini , her nextdoor friend is Milena , they are always busy, no Amsterdam experiments, so enough choice for a treesome.

Hey , what was that where you were camping in front of (almost under) the door, with that bright Garfield smile on your face .... (LOL)

W.
Re: Threesome in Alkmaar
Posted: 2006-05-07, 7:10 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Wim. Room 17 is the clubhouse for Mickey Mouse. KiKi and Milena actually has the same room. KiKi was there as Milena was off.

"Hey , what was that where you were camping in front of (almost under) the door, with that bright Garfield smile on your face .... (LOL)"

It must have been a very sweet dream.

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: