Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
bed & breakfast accomodation in Alkmaar preferably in ce
Posted: 2006-06-24, 9:45 am

lionel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
to wim, withnail.
is it possible that either of you gentlemen know of reasnobly priced accomodation in the town centre of Alkmaar, as i am planning another trip to amsterdam in July 24-27.
BTW on my previous visit to the dam i visited oza 3 to see if Pascal was available, but she must not have been working in the wallen at that time and do you know whether Pascal still operates in the Alkmaar district. As i wish to see this profesional women for some experiance of her expertease in her profession. hoping for a reply to this message.
Lionel
Re: bed & breakfast accomodation in Alkmaar preferably i
Posted: 2006-06-24, 10:51 am

Wim Admin
Quote:
The most common hotels for Achterdam punters are Hotel Cafe Te Laat , that's on Laat 117 (a shopping street) , 5 minutes from Achterdam. Not expensive
An other is Hotel Stad & Land, it's across the trainstation at Stationsweg 92/94, common hotel, not expensive, 10 or 15 minutes walk to Achterdam. Both are generally easy to book.
Let us know !

Google in to Alkmaar hotels , Stad & Land is across from the station - cheapest offer around 50 Euro's , you have sex video's on internal TV.
Wim
Posted: 2006-06-25, 1:29 am

iloveamsterdam
the new best western in the centre is excellent and cheap!
Posted: 2006-06-25, 3:21 pm

lionel
to wim,
thank you for your advice on the hotel stad en land in Almaar. i have booked this hotel for 3 nights in july 26-29 2006,got a really good deal thanks to your message from this wonderful site, would love to be able to meet up with you if possble in july during my stay and buy you a beer or two, thanks once again from lionel.
Posted: 2006-06-25, 3:26 pm

lionel
iloveamsterdam,thanks for youe message about the amrath hotel in Alkmaarbut i have booked accomodation now but will definitely stay at their hotel in the future, thanks from lionel
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: