Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar girls?
Posted: 2006-07-01, 2:14 pm

ziozeb37
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would like to know how is the quality of the girls in Alkmaar...for you boys...
I went only in Amsterdam last times and now next one wanto go to Alkmaar but i don,t know the city...any raccomandation and about you how are the girls there? Young, good ...better then Amsterdamm...?
Thank you
Ziozeb37
Re: Alkmaar girls?
Posted: 2006-07-09, 1:10 am

Wim Admin
No , It's not better than Amsterdam these days !
Hey Zio, I saw Nadia in Oudekennis, we missed her for 3 weeks at least !
Wim
Posted: 2006-07-09, 8:25 am

ziozeb37
Thank you ....Wim!
Next i would try Alkmaar....I hope that the girls werw like Nadia...but you now tell me no...ok!...i will not go..i'll stay only in Amsterdam with my favourites...Nadia for all.
Ziozeb37
Posted: 2006-07-09, 12:54 pm

lionel
to wim,withnail.
i will be back in amsterdam on the 26 july for 5 nights. Do you know if Pascal still works in Alkmaar or is she stiil operating in the Wallen Oza 3 area. Is Camelia now working in amsterdam as opposed to Alkmaar? Looking forward to my next trip and would hope to meet you if possible when back in holland on the 26-31July. On my last trip i met up with a beautiful women from Austria on Oza near casa rosso.
lionel
Posted: 2006-07-10, 1:40 pm

withnail Power Kat
i have not seen her in a long while actually. in fact i just walked by the window in the wallen where i saw her last but no sign. i shall be in alkmaar this friday so if i spot her ill let you know which window.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-11, 4:14 am

simplyjim
When you say that Alkmaar is not any better than Amsterdam, would it still be worth a visit? Are prices still 35e?

I still want to make my trip, but my work schedule has not allowed it. I am hoping to catch a long weekend here soon.

Posted: 2006-07-16, 8:20 pm

lionel
to withnail,
on your recent trip to Alkmaar on July 14, did you notice if Pascal was operating in Alkmaar and what was the leval of activity on that friday evening,as i will be back in amsterdam on the 26th July for 5 nights and will hopefully pay a visit their. hope you respond to my inquiry.
Lionel
Posted: 2006-07-18, 10:52 am

withnail Power Kat
im afraid i only passed through the achturdam briefly on friday lunchtime and spotted only two girls. i found myself in the town for another reason so was not looking for red light action. i did notice that there appear to be a couple of new windows towards the bridge end, unless im mistaken.

i shall pass by the window in the wallen where i last saw pascal this lunchtime on the way to get my broodje. if i spy her i will let you know.

doog!

withnail
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: