Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Doubletstraat Den haag
Posted: 2006-08-16, 7:56 pm

madeyes
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anybody post info on current pricing please? Also please tell me whether Poeldijkstraat is still there or has it all been demolished?

Posted: 2006-08-28, 10:35 am

kichigai
I think the only street worth visiting is Geelenstraat, was there4 weeks ago and there were plenty of ladies on display. The other two streets are practically history. Prices in Geelenstraat were the same as The Wallen.
Re: Doubletstraat Den haag
Posted: 2006-08-30, 11:14 am

Wim Admin
Geleen (straat) is premium choice , Doublet (straat) is certainly not history - a walk from Geleen to Doublet is 5 minutes - Poeldijkse (straat), closest to the HollandSpoor trainstation is history.
Posted: 2006-08-30, 11:49 am

withnail Power Kat
agreed about doubletstraat. twice recently i have strolled that street to find around 50 ladies working in the early afternoon. that said, on each visit i have come away without 'making a date' and im not that fussy...

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-08-31, 12:05 am

iloveamsterdam
how do i find doubletstraat from hs station?..i know gelleenstratt is easy just accross the road from the rfesh fish seller!
Posted: 2006-08-31, 8:15 pm

madeyes
head for the fish seller then turn left and walk as far as Bierkade, turn left. walk alog Bierkade then Dunne Bierkade. If i remember correctly there is a really excellent pub there, cant remember the name though. You will see Doubletstraat from Dunne Bierkade

Posted: 2006-09-21, 11:51 am

blunt
Double straat is a bit raunchy..... old ladies and fat young ones selling themselves for 25 euros...... Save your money and go to Geleen Straat

Bluntero

Posted: 2006-10-09, 5:36 pm

PJ
When I was there a couple of months ago, Poeldijksestraat still existed but you couldn't get to it from the end near the railway as it's a building site. There was one block still operating at the other end. Mostly very low quality, but one or two looked OK.

I like Doubletstraat. I admit that many of the ladies are not in the first flush of youth, but there are several that I find attractive and prices are low (25 or 30 euros). You can get a BBBJ if you find the right girl too, something i don't think you'll find on Geleenstraat.

PJ

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: