Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prives and or clubs
Posted: 2006-09-25, 10:57 pm

usviking
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been a frequent visitor to this site and I think it is great.
I will be visiting herleen and wanted to know of any prives or clubs in this area. I have been to AMS many times and will also be there this weekend. I know the usual places in AMS but am in the dark on Herleen. Any help would be appreciated.

USViking
Re: Prives and or clubs
Posted: 2006-09-26, 3:05 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Viking,

You're in comfortable distance of two of the best prive's in the Netherlands : 'Tiffany's' in Kerkrade and 'Aspasia' in Vaals. Count on 6 - 10 girls available, EUR 100 for an hour. Excellent places, both. I can commend then to all. Check this forum (info maybe rather scarce) of do some Google-ing. Both have websites.

But then : you will also be with half an hour of the famous 'Golden Triangle' of the NordRhein Westfalen FKK / Sauna clubs Golden Time (Brueggen), Planet Happy Garden (Oedt) and Parksauna (Wildenrath). Check the 'Other Cities : World' section of this fine forum to wet your appetite (or their respective websites).

Gaston.
Re: Prives and or clubs
Posted: 2006-09-26, 11:35 pm

usviking
Gaston
Thank you for the information! I will google the 2 you have recommended. Unfortunately I will only be in Herleen for one night so I do not think a trip to the FKK's you mentioned can be done on this trip although I have read many great reviews of the plces you have named.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: