Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag Trip Report
Posted: 2006-10-10, 12:56 pm

Bluto
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Den Haag Trip report, October 5, 2006:

I took the train from Amsterdam around 9 am, cost 18E. It was a pleasant ride, les than an hour with a few stops, arriving about 10 am in Den Haag Central Station. The station is large, but not nearly as large as Central Station in Amsterdam. I went straight to the information desk to ask about trams and was redirected to the tram service desk right behind. I bought a one time round trip ticket for 2.30E and headed out to Tram 17.

About a half dozen stops into the tram ride, a hot looking young girl got on and sat right in front of me. She had long silky brunette hair and a chest you couldn't miss. I must say I enjoy watching the Dutch girls. A few stops later, I exited at Groot-Hertoginnelaan and so did the girl. I headed down H-G to look for Valeriusstraat which I found a short walk away. Headed up to #18 for Maison Prive and low and behold who was just arriving? The girl from the tram! She and another girl were just arriving for work and I was a bit early. So, I had breakfast and went back at noon. It turns out the young lady was Mandy whom I selected from the lineup of six girls.

The selection of young ladies was not too bad, but for me there were only two, and they were the two I had met earlier at the door -- Anisa (I think) was the other, a bleached blond maybe 25 years old with a great ass. Mandy it was though. I opted for the 105E 45 minute session and was lead to a nice room with a large bed.

Mandy came in wearing a two piece white and very tight vinyl outfit...hot. She gave me the complimentary wash at the sink and we both had mouthwash, standard pre-session ritual I guess. The session was everything I could have hoped for -- DATY, 69, multiple positions, lots of cuddling and more positions. Awesome. Mandy as it turns out is a mother of two, but you would never guess it. She is slim and fit. Her breasts have been enhanced a bit, but a nice. It was a great trip and recommended. I would definitely go back.

Maison Prive is not at all hard to get to or to find.

Next it was bak on the tram to Central Station. I had hoped to check "BZH 383" otherwise known as Casa Cherda and then maybe walk over to the RLD in Den Haag. I got some light lunch and then headed down Bezuidenhoutseweg street. It was about a 25 minute brisk walk from the station, but easy to find and as usual, a rather non-descript looking establishment. I was not sure what to expect as this is a "club" with kamers available for enjoying the women present at your leisure.

I rang the bell and was greeted shortly by a woman that I would guess is Dominican. I could not understand her, but after several minutes, I got the idea that was 30E to enter the club, then if you want a girl, you pay the lady of your choice 30E for 30 minutes. I was lead into the club, actually a house, and the first stop was a locker where I was instructed to hang my clothes and put on the robe that was hanging inside. After changing, I headed into the bar area behind and got a Heineken beer, 2.50E. There were three or four sofas each with ladies sitting on them, and one other guy also in a robe. I took a vacant seat. One by one the ladies all came over and introduced themselves. I think everyone but one was a Dominican or Colombian. The caucasian woman beside me was maybe 50 years old and not what you call "hot looking" by even the most serious imagination. Two or three others were a few of the only overweight ladies I saw on my entire trip.

Then there was a not so bad looking Colmbian girl and a very dark Dominican who at least had decent bodies, so I planted myself between the two of them and started talking to the Colombian girl, Carmella. At least I think that was her name as her English was only slightly better than my nonexistant Spanish. As I am talking to Carmella the next thing I know is she has her hand on my cock is stroking me nicely to attention. This is right in the room with everyone else who are all doing nothing. Then my robe is just open and she is rubbing my balls and stroking, and no one gives a shit. I am guessing this is standard fare, but it is not costing me a penny, so OK by me! I started playing with her very nice ass and soon she had her top off exposing s nice looking pair of firm tits which I graciously massaged, and the whole time, Carmella is still massaging my prick. I was then offered a twosome by the dark Dominican girl which I declinded for the moment.

I finished my beer and Carmella and I went upstairs to a nice enough kamer. I got the complimentary prick wash again, and then a good thirty minutes of fuck and suck in multiple positions. It was actually very nice. Carmella has a very nice body, muscular and curvey featured by a great ass. Unfortunately, this was my ninth fuck in four days and my second in about two hours followed by beer and lack of sleep the past few days. I couldn't get the final deed done from exhaustion, but it was fun none the less. We headed back out.

The girls are required to shower and clean, so Carmella headed down the hall. As she did, another naked girl was coming up the hall. I wish I had not seen her as the memory lingers -- she was seriously overweight with folds of skin hiding other folds of skin and there was not a single attractive feature about her.

I went back down to the club area and had thoughts of resting with more beer and just hanging out her for a few hours to regain my strength. As I walked into the club, there was another old guy present, maybe 70 years old and he was stroking his own, again something I didn't need to see. Shortly one of the overweight Dominicans came over and took over for him and he started kissing her nipples.

At that point I decided to call it quits instead of hanging around. I was 62.50E shorter with a nice public foreplay session, a 30 minute fuck, and a beer to boot. I settled up at the bar, dressed, and left. All in all, I like the idea Casa Cherda. Small entry fee to a public bar area where you can have beer, talk to the ladies, and move elsewhere at your leisure. What is seriously lacking here are quality women. I would gladly pay a higher entry fee and more to the ladies for better selection. I am not sure if I would go back. Maybe you should try it for yourself.
Re: Den Haag Trip Report
Posted: 2006-10-11, 6:29 am

420 Power Kat
Nice report!

Posted: 2006-10-13, 2:41 pm

seeker
Excellent report and thanks for the directions you made it sound easy.
I may head that way on my next outing.
Posted: 2006-10-29, 11:22 pm

killer_doll
We're going to be going to Den Haag for a daytrip when we get to Amsterdam because we've heard it's a really nice town to walk around in. I was just wondering if it was 18E that you spent on a one way train ticket or was that including return?

Posted: 2006-10-30, 12:07 am

smuler Power Kat
KD- Den Haag ( The Hague ) is about 30 minutes from Amsterdam CS and I'm pretty sure it is round trip. When I bought tickets at the airport ( I was staying in Den Haag, commuting to Amsterdam each day on this one trip ) , the ticket girl mentioned to me that on a weekend , it was cheaper ..Maybe I was mistaken..but make sure to check with them at the ticket counter..

I surmise that you're from the Philly area, rather than NYC

Smuler
Posted: 2006-10-30, 2:34 am

killer_doll
Smuler - thanks for that.
And yeah, I'm from the Philly area. I'm actually just outside of it, I go to college there and lived there the first two years of school but got so tired of it that a few months ago I packed up and moved back over to the other side of the bridge. haha.

My whole life I've lived within a 2 to 2.5 hour drive from NYC, and yet, I've never been there. Everyone thinks I'm nuts because of that. :)

Posted: 2006-10-30, 5:52 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Check fares at www.ns.nl, then click on english at the top of the screen. For Amsterdam to Den Haag, €17.50 round trip, second class but I think there's an extra fee for buying at the ticket kiosk. No discount at weekend.

My own vote for somewhere nice to wander around is Leiden rather than Den Haag.
Posted: 2006-10-31, 12:58 am

killer_doll
banana - thanks for posting that website, it's incredibly helpful.

Also, about your suggestion of checking out Leiden - I think I may have to change my boyfriend's mind and go there instead... haha. I started looking up things about it and pictures and it deffinately seems like a nice place.

(I feel like I'm taking over this poor guy's bulletin! Sorry!)

Posted: 2006-11-03, 6:01 pm

raul
I will post here a couple of comments on DH

yesterday I took a tour of the Private Houses

first it was Diane Secrets, most of the girls were busy, but there was Cleo with whom I have been before took 45 minutes and had the usual excellent service. For 95 euros is a total bargain or nice room, multiple position, kissing and DATY. What can you ask more?

since I had time I forced myself to check two other well known places.

Foxy Ladies and Maison Prive.

Both places were very nice, but the quality of the girls was not very inspiring. Maison Prive offered almost scary material, I was not surprised after when they told me that all the girls were available.
In both places I said sorry, but not interested.

Bottom line: Diane is way better than the other two and have a vaste selection of girls, no stunners but given the prices nohing to complain.
Next time I will try to go when Cleo is not working, this time she gave me such a big smile when I saw her that could not say no,

Raul

PS: general comment, it seems that in Holand the prive are quite affordable, still it would be interesting to have some upscale club. i have to check white in rotterdam, but I think that is a bit of a rip offf
Posted: 2006-11-05, 2:11 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
raul,

Do you have an address or directions for Diane Secrets? I was planning on a trip to Maison Prive, but it sounds like Diane might be a better bet.
Posted: 2006-11-05, 1:30 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It is at Laan van Nieuw-Oost Indie 200A, which is a few minutes walk from the station of the same name or by tram from Centraal Station. If traveling by public transport, check best option for you at http://www.9292ov.nl/

More details at the website: http://www.dianessecret.nl/. Note, I had trouble with this opening properly in FireFox, was OK in IE.
Posted: 2006-11-05, 10:25 pm

raul
If anybody goes to Diane's Secret

I would like to be informed about the black girls who work there

especially Latoya it seems she is never there when I am in DH

from the pictures she has a killer body, but clearly I am curious about the face

Raul
Posted: 2006-11-24, 2:36 pm

Bluto
18E was round trip from Amsterdam CS to Den Haag for a ticket purchased at the service desk, They charge 0.50 E fee on top of the ticket. Best of luck on your trip!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: