Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Another Eva!
Posted: 2006-10-17, 5:50 am

PeachFuzz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
About 19:00 on September 14...
When I arrived in Alkmaar, Czech Andrea's last known whereabouts was window #8 in the 3rd passage. I'd been told that she'd gained some weight & was now a brunette. I approached 3-8 with intense anticipation just in time to glimpse the backside of an adorable, curvy brunette leading some other lucky SOB into her room. The curtains whipped shut before I could identify her face. I wandered to & fro around Alkmaar & the Achterdam for over an hour before the backpacked pirate emerged from the left passage entrance. On edge with excitement, I once again rushed to her door, only to find...that it was not Andrea! This imposter was indeed incredibly cute, but, still fresh with dissapointment, I passed her by.
The next afternoon...
Having waited so long the night before, I felt an obligation to at least give the new beauty in 3-8 a try. Besides, the last time I was fooled by a case of mistaken identity while searching for Andrea, I was blessed w/ the fantastic fortune of meeting Lucia from Slovakia, my 3rd favorite all-time, bumping Andrea down (sorry!) to #4. Dutch Carmen, a soft yet sturdy, athletic brunette I met in March of 2003 (unfortunately like Lucia, no longer to be found) I now rate 2nd. That is because there is a new #1. Can you guess?
Yes, another search for Andrea yielded Eva from Poland. The best celebrity comparison that I can make is Nicole Richie before all the weight loss & with darker hair. I would end up visiting her 7 times during my "September to Remember!" visit. Each session was better than the last. I remember commenting to Weasel that she was perfect except that she didn't speak English (only Polish or Dutch). He countered that maybe she was perfect BECAUSE she didn't speak English. While our verbal communication was limited, our body language and chemistry was infinite. Did the 50% Polish blood that runs through my veins cause this attraction? I don't know, but she is my sexual soul mate. What glory one can find around the next corner, or in the same window for that matter! As always, YMMV!
Weasel...
Don't be confused by this story...the vibrant, super fit blonde we were ogling was actually in 3-9, not 3-8. Also, it turns out I found the dates for the Culinary Festival in Alkmaar through a link from this site. Go to Other Places...Alkmaar...Sites and Attractions...official tourism information. Follow the redirect & check out Events.
3000 miles for another free flight...planning a March return!
Can't wait,
Peach Fuzz
Re: Another Eva!
Posted: 2006-10-18, 9:25 pm

Wim Admin
Peach Fuzz,
like you know, Andrea started her work in Amsterdam Trompettersteeg around the days you were visiting Alkmaar. She's in perfect shape over here, not to far from Eva/Alexa.
You are mentioning many addresses in Achterdam, but not where you found Polish Eva, glad you enjoyed , 7 rounds , that is something !!

Wim
Posted: 2006-10-19, 6:23 am

PeachFuzz
Wim,
Window #8 in the 3rd passage. Tuesday thru Saturday 12:00 - 16:00, 19:00 - ?. Window varies on Sunday. I would have gone 12 times if I had stayed in Alkmaar instead of Amsterdam. "You are sex machine" she tells me. I felt like doing a James Brown dance...I FEEL GOOD! Now I must return in March for more...
Posted: 2006-10-19, 5:44 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice. Very nice...
Posted: 2006-10-19, 10:43 pm

Wim Admin
Peach Fuzz, didn't see Eva tonight

Fred, the Minnie Mouse returned, looking good as ever ! , nr 17 ..... (at least she gave me a bright smile before I could start the spurt ..... )

Quote:
omdat Jessica dus veels te druk was, besloot ik dus een rondje te lopen waarbij ik dus deze dame tegen kwam. Deze dame kan dus weer uit archief opgezocht worden. Anna is een mooie meid uit Roemenie (Boekarest) met een kleine B-cup en een prachtig lichaam en een heerlijk kontje. Ze heeft sluik bruin (met wat highlighted) haar, bruine ogen en een kleine tatoo(dolfijntje) op d'r buik. Afgesproken met haar p/n/b voor 50,- en vervolgens naar binnen. Eerst heeft ze mij rustig met de hand op sterkte gebracht waarna ze mij begon te pijpen, iets wat ze goed doet met een opmerking dat ze misschien iets te veel d'r hand er bij gebruikt. Wel met veel gevoel en tempo in afwisseling. Daarna ben ik begonnen met haar te beffen, iets wat ze duidelijk waardeerde, en waardoor ze uiteindelijk heftig klaar mee kwam...(en daarvan kan ik je met 200% zekerheid zeggen dat ze dit echt niet faked.. ). Leuk altijd om te horen dat ze normaal nooit zo heftig klaarkomt... Nadat ze even was bijgekomen vroeg ze welk standje ik wilde en dus eerst maar in missionaris begonen... na enkele minuten zijn we gewisseld en ging zij in cowgirl mij berijden... langzaam.. snel..langzaam snel duidelijk voelende dat ze d'r ...spieren goed wist te gebruiken.. (dit is iets wat je zelden meemaakt). Omdat ze duidelijk merkte door ons oogcontact dat ik dit waardeerde heeft ze mij op deze manier dan ook afgemaakt..Echt een uitstekende ervaring, iemand die mij zeker terug zal zien. Ze zit overigens als je vanaf de parkeergarage komt net voorbij die kleine passage aan je linkerhand(niet die tegenover de belwinkel) het 2e raam daar voorbij.

beffen and cowgirl, hell , he was very confident, think I go back ..... , she has a little dolphin tattoo on her belly ....
Posted: 2006-10-21, 8:05 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Fred, the Minnie Mouse returned, looking good as ever !"

Wim,

You really shouldn't tell me this!! You should take her to World to attend the party. OK?!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-22, 6:36 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Peachfuzz,
THanks for the festival news. I had a blast. It is worth a return trip next year.
I see from your reports that you got lots of studying done!
Breaks my heart that we were so close to finding Czech Andrea. Would you believe it--We wander through the Achterdam, and the whole time she is on Tromp! Your Eva helped ease the disappointment.
Now Mini Mouse is back, and I missed her too?!?!

@#$!*&!

Posted: 2006-10-24, 6:13 am

PeachFuzz
No worries Weasel...no disappointment. It was I who got lucky & discovered Andrea's new location! That Sunday afternoon I sped down Tromp on a recon mission & noted a pretty brunette w/ the warmest expression. Surveyed some other prospects around the area, then made a slower stroll toward her kamer. A neighbor tried to convince me to stop in for some fun. "Not today, sweetheart!" I began to fabricate an excuse. But I didn't need to. Passing by the next door, I found myself face to face with...ANDREA! She smiled shyly, hoping I would recognize her. "YES!" I exclaimed. We exchanged greetings and headed toward her bed. "Andrea!" I beamed. "You remember?" she asked. "I could never forget!" In between romps with Eva & some other new finds, I managed to visit her 5 times...
Posted: 2006-10-24, 8:02 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I found myself face to face with...ANDREA!"

Hi Peach Fuzz,

That must be an amazing feeling. I last saw Andrea in Passage 3 a few months ago when she had gained some weight and changed her hair color - no more blonde highlights but just reddish brown. When she first smiled at me, I recognized her eyes and her smile. It was killing me for the next two minutes to figure out who she was. Then I came back to her kamer smiling and shaking my head, "Andrea!!"

The towel on her bed was a lot easier to recognize. I told her it's a challenge for me because of her hair color change but for the towel - "you got that in Spain......"

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: