Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Utrecht Privé
Posted: 2006-11-05, 1:49 am

casper
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys

Does anyone have an idea about the girls standard in utrecht prive? Is it worth to visit? I will stay in utrecht for 2 days, and thought I would like to try something new and discret. What about the prices? I have been in zandpad before, and Im looking for something more discret this time, for some reason :-)

C.
Utrecht Privé
Posted: 2006-11-06, 10:58 pm

casper
Whats up guys. No one have been in utrecht prive? Does anyone know another privehuis in utrecht?

Thanks.
Re: Utrecht Privé
Posted: 2006-11-07, 6:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi,

I went to Utrecht Prive twice several years ago:

1st visit - all ladies were busy. I was asked to come back. I did not.

2nd visit - only 2 ladies were available. Not my type. I left.

You may want to check out Amersfoort Prive or even Diana Prive in Amersfoort. They are within 5 and 15 minutes walking distance from the Amersfoort train station.

I have had success in Amersfoort Prive. Once I had a Dutch girl in her mid 20s there. After some kissing and fondling in the Jacuzzi tub, she led me to bed and I received one of my first ever BBBJ in Holland.

You may always call ahead to ask for the talents available. At that time, Thursday late afternoon was the best - a combination of day shift and night shift girls. I had a tall and pretty Biology student from Groningen University there as well.

Diana Prive had a threesome special. I walked by there once after a nice hour at Amersfoort Prive, turned around and left for the train station.

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: