Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sauna Diana
Posted: 2006-09-14, 10:10 am

raul
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I do not know if this address is useful as it can only be reached by car.

The place is on the border Holland Belgium, close to Breda.

It is quite unique as you can see from the pictures, with a small lake, huge garden and a swimming pool.

I did check only the simple options or pay 20 euros entry and stay at the bar to meet the girls. You can wait there as girls come and go. They have normally 10 12 available.

The quality varies, but they are all normally correct, I did not find stunners, but the ones I have met were extremely motivated even with the basic fee of 100 for 30 minutes.

They were not in a rush and I guess gave me also some free mileage.

The good thing is that you could kiss on the mouth, DATY and touching everywhere without even discussing it much (it is always better to ask politely)

The advantage of private houses especially in Holland is clearly that girls are obliged to a certain work ethics otherwise the boss will not keep them around.

So if you are in the neighborood it is an addres worth checking especially if your budget can afford some spending.

it is a good place to go with friends and it is used often by people for business activities. What better way to sign a deal!!!

raul
Re: Sauna Diana
Posted: 2006-12-06, 1:55 pm

Gainz
Cheers Raul, I was looking for somewhere in this area for next year. Will be going to Breda then back to Antwerpen for 1 or 2 nights. Its a nice drive from London not to demanding and I love Antwerpen now. My new fav city! Please post full address so I can find it on the net and via satnav.

Posted: 2006-12-09, 2:45 pm

raul
Check

www.saunadiana.nl

Raul
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: