Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stella-Amsterdam Streacher clips
Posted: 2009-08-27, 5:37 am

xxcmxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does anyone out there have any info or experience with This one! Stella, whose video I found here...

http://www.windowgirl.com/giant-strapon/strapon28.html

This is some crazy shit but I actually remember seeing her on my two previous visits to AMS. Too scared to enter! I think she's at the canal end of Dollebegijnensteeg, but I could be wrong. Don't see any reports on her but seems to have been working there for a while.
Re: Stella-Amsterdam Streacher clips
Posted: 2009-08-27, 8:53 am

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
I had sessions with her a few years back, at that time she didn't have any tattoo and was more playing on the playmate side. she had a very direct personality nad i enjoyed her company. I don't know now, i am not so much in SM and her tattoos are too much.
Clostro
Posted: 2009-08-27, 10:55 am

rheingau Power Kat
She was a regular for years in one of St. Annenstraat 116 - 122 or Dolleb 115 - A/N 111. These windows are all part of one connected establishment.

I believe she has more recently been regularly reported in OZA 68 (upper room), day shift.
Posted: 2009-08-27, 4:29 pm

Natnael82
damn, yes i remember her from my trip in June this summer, and yesn it was somewhere on OZA daytime... I saw her and thought like holy shit "this is some serious mature PSE" :D

Def thinkin of having her in my notebook on my next trip.

So , how is she, worth a visit or what? ^^
Posted: 2009-08-27, 6:32 pm

nw
Look at her individual report, she has an overall rating of 5.4 which says a lot.
I was with her about 7 or 8 years ago, don't think her main selling point back then was S&M.
Had a very poor session with her, came across as very cold and uninterested.
Her boobs were also way to hard and personally i disliked them.

I remember being in her Kamer and half way through Mistress Irene (whose kamer was next door) knocks and walked in.
They were both speaking in Dutch so I did not fully understand what was being said, but Stella got up and left to go to her Kamer, she returned about 5 minutes later having earned 50 euro from some japanese man that was in Mistress Irene's room. I think she just showed the man her huge breasts and he handed over the money.
Anyway Stella returned to her kamer and I left shortly after, as atmosphere in the room was bad.

I would not recommend her, this was probably the worst session I have ever had in Amsterdam.
From looking at the website she certainly has not aged well.
Posted: 2009-08-27, 8:18 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
Quote:
Look at her individual report, she has an overall rating of 5.4 which says a lot.

If you look carefully at her individual reports, it is either very bad or rather very good. I personally wrote none of this reports in the device, i would have had to the good ones. Its probably because of her personality. I remembered i had 2 long sessions with her (40mn each) for 150 guilders (less than 100 €), i tipped her each time 25 guilders. She allowed much more than the standard session. She was also easy talking. She was indeed working next to Irene room as described by Reinghau. Last March she was on monikenstraat or standing in the upper window on OZA (opposite Monikenstraat).
I am not at all into big boobs or even into blonds but her body was amazing. I agree she should certainly retire now.
Clostro
Posted: 2009-08-28, 1:07 am

Natnael82
hmm ok well after reading the report she seems abit dominant, lol some dude said she wanted to stick a dildo up his ass, i just want normal s&f dont want be penetraded.

lol she might have a problem with that :D
Posted: 2009-08-28, 3:37 am

rheingau Power Kat
I believe she's not just S&M, and she does have her regualr patrons/fans.

Irene never was one to take any notice of a neighbour shouting "beset"!
Posted: 2009-08-28, 10:39 am

peter craig
always tempted by Irene....anyone any reviews of her?...after Belinda on the Singel no longer works I've struggled to find good bdsm.
Posted: 2009-08-30, 1:48 pm

sunchildtine Power Kat
oh gosh, looking at that site, they seem so hardcore with that black gigantic stick....guys be very careful!
Posted: 2009-08-30, 5:42 pm

spike56765
sunchildtine wrote:
Location: A girl who knows no boundaries! oh gosh, looking at that site, they seem so hardcore with that black gigantic stick....guys be very careful!

I'd be keeping my back to the wall in that kamer!!!
Posted: 2009-08-31, 12:16 am

rheingau Power Kat
...hey it's only a film...............
Posted: 2009-08-31, 6:02 am

sunchildtine Power Kat
rheingau...thank goodness its only a film...

i cant imagine any regular straight bloke would be up for that.... thats kinda freaky!
Posted: 2009-10-27, 8:58 pm

Terry Sleeper
News for peter craig: Irene is, sadly, now in Utrecht - permanently, so it seems from her website:

http://www.mrs-irene.com/
Posted: 2009-10-27, 11:53 pm

Happymonday
Saw her last time we were there in several locations, she screamed rip off. ( not liturally) Saw someone in and out of there in around 5 minutes, could be due to his over exictement but probably bad service.

Smell of good earthy herbs makes my nerves shudder but where were you that cold December, cos we were in the Grasshopper spending guilders..Central Station, charged up like Scarface, Amsterdam ain't a nice place off your face
Posted: 2009-11-01, 6:32 am

lummox
looking at that clip of stella waving that strapon around makes me think that she would bring tears to a glass eye.
Posted: 2013-12-11, 1:53 am

Serge
I was last week with Stella, she is now on the OZA, day shift (1 to 7 PM, no on Thursday). She is quite friendly and nice, with really big boobs! She is around 40 but still in good shape.
I ask her to fuck me with a strap-on, she has a nice, black strap-on of the right size for me, she puts a condom on it, I suck the strap-on for a while then I lay on my back, she puts oil on my ass and on my cock and she starts to fuck me while I touch her giant boobs, really horny... the girls knows her job, it was a good fuck, not too quick, but I was over excited! She asks me to play with my cock, and I do that, but I prefere that she finish me, she let me cum without condom on my breast.
Nice fuck, I think I will go again to her.
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: