Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Crisis in the Frankfurt FKKs
Posted: 2006-04-04, 9:43 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Guys,

I written my first day's experiences. Hint for the keyboard users here at the Excelsior, change the language at the bottom right to English and hope you took typing classes in high school.

Thanks Pepto for the encouragement. I will tell of my adventures at Oase. It was for me the better of the two but after last night at World, I think my bars have been set way too high in terms of service.

Change of plans for me, I will be not taking a trip to Berlin and going full tilt back to Dusseldorf. I am very determined to give GT another try. Now that I've got some experience and my senses are on full maybe my eyes will change.

Gaston, I totally agree with your view about the NRW clubs, well only PHG and GT. I know that the girl does get the shaft if she does the 2nd session for only 25. I felt guilty asking Chantelle to do another 1 hour with me after the first one. I know that it would not be very economical but it could be better in the long run to build up relationships if you plan on doing this for awhile. Some of the girls I know for sure werent' getting any business. Must be tough for them.

I better get some rest.

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-04, 11:12 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Gaston,

No fears. I will not join the GOP anytime soon. I do have to point out that, from my reading of the European press, most people here are anti-Bush Jr. and not anti Republican. The average Klaus that I meet has little knowledge of US-Republican economic ideas, but they do think that Bush is a yahoo cowboy and pretty dangerous. If you read FAZ, Die Welt, and even at times, though rarely, Die Zeit, then you will find a number of economic ideas that pretty closely resemble the stuff that one reads in the Wall Street Journal or National Review. Even Le Monde and your own Le Soir will float a Reaganomics type idea now and then. (I can't understand enough Dutch/Flemish to get through an issue of De Standaard and make sense of it)

Anyway, I digress...

Your take on the hour sessions in NRW is interesting and I guess that I never noticed that attitude because I only do hours with my tried and true favorites. I would bet though, that on a slow weekday afternoon, it would not be difficult to find a ready, willing, and able vixen who would gladly engage in an hour romp.

"For some reason, I do not believe that the sex industry responds to the default rules of free trade capitalism"

Why not? If people in consumer nations have excess strips of paper to spend on luxuries, then many will. If, after paying all the basic bills, not much is left over, then the chance that people will go out and buy extra goods or services is lessened. The month of January is a traditionally slow FKK month. Why? I suspect it is due to the expense of the December month (holidays, gifts, etc.) August is traditionally a somewhat slower FKK month. Why? I suspect that it has to do with that fact that August is Sommerferien and that is when most people in Germany take (and pay for) vacations.

"be it because part is illegal (a rather important element, I reckon), be it because there is no (officially) regulated or even standardized market at all."

Yes and no. Prostitution is tolerated in Germany. Prostitutes will not be arrested for plying their trade as long as they follow the rules and regulations. This is Germany and EVERYTHING is regulated. Also, there is pretty much a standard price structure for P4P in Germany. It differs from Bundesland to Bundesland and venue to venue but it is pretty predictable. I am not an expert when it comes to the BGB (German Civil Code) but it would be interesting to check and see what the rules are regarding where such an establishment can be located. As far as the job itself, the girls probably fall under the category of "Selbständig" or "Freischaffen" (Self-employed) and as long as they adhere to the tax rules and other sex worker related rules (regular medical check-up, etc.) then all is well. As far as the market is concerned, it may indeed not be official, but it does seem pretty standard.

"I have little faith in free traffic of labour in the scene, and think a lot of girls go where they are sent to."

Sadly, you may be right. However I do not think that the FKK scene is the horror story in terms of sex-trafficking that one reads about taking place in other venues and lands.

"And certainly the Hessen FKK's, with Palace up front, should be much more prone to Laufhaus mentality girls anyway, since the proximity to the town and the numerous Messe's. They can run on one-off customers there. Risk should be much less in remote area's, which is why I cherish Golden Time."

You are right that Palace would seem to be the club that would succumb to the Laufhaus girls before the others. I can tell you that the Palace management usually does not let just anyone work there. At least this has been the case for some time now. I don't mean to say that there are no bad workers at Palace, but they do understand what a reputations is, and they also understand the competition element that is provided by the other clubs in the Frankfurt FKK triangle.

Now what is to explain the current Laufhaus mentality? I am not really 100% sure, but I would not rush to blame the proximity of the club to downtown Frankfurt and its RLD. I encountered this attitude at Happy Garden on my last visit, and you can't get much more remote and "Kuhort" than that.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-04-05, 9:31 am

Samurai
[No Maria, no Nora, no Veronika, no Kira, no Steffi (she has moved to the club in Berlin, no Lizzy, no Donna (I hear that she is also trying out Berlin); hardly any of my favorites. A few familiar faces were present: Lucy (also know as “dead-fish” girl, kinda cute though), Alex, Sabrina, Judith, and (wait for it Chivaz)…Gabriella. She was a busy girl the whole night and it was hard to pin her down, but I have an answer to your question.]

D-san,

After a few failed attempts to stop by FRT, I am finally going there in a few weeks.....Ahhh, you and your fellow mongers' coments do not sound too good at all.....PALACE seems to be in the worst shape now, with all the Marina, Vicky and some well known stars......then, at OASE, Stefi is in Berline!? I guess I seriosuly consider checking PHG and GT this time around.....

Or, I guess I should go to Berline this time around, with the WordCup and the expected increase in the number of foreign tourists in Germany in general, maybe the FKK power shift is a bit moving toward Berlin, No??

Regards,

Samurai....

[ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: