Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Live Bait ; new stories from the GT fishing contest.
Posted: 2006-04-04, 12:43 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bonjour all,

As I was driving towards the friendly and pittoresque village of Brueggen last Thursday, I had more on my mind than just a day of careless adulterating with some semi-naked beauties (and well naked by the time I would be ready with them). No, I was a man with a Mission : to test the waters at Golden Time so to say - or rather : to beat the Woofman in getting the first girl into the GT jacuzzi and make passionate love with her.
As I know now, I missed my target by some days, because Woof and mr. Poet visited Brueggen a few days before me and (both) did their thing, and did it with success - but at least my story is not a repetition of the abject failure of my visit last time, because your Brussels correspondent, too, did make the pool - and with suitable company. As a matter of fact, there were more girls in the pool than I have seen in the first few months of the year - well, at least 5 or 6.... So gentlemen, there is hope for you all. (saving for a ticket already, Skip ?)

To trip towards GT was relatively uneventfull, with me driving over the Belgian highways in just-a-little-above-the-speed-limit. Entry into Germany went smooth. parking at the Heidweg idem. First surprise : the stupid lockers system. Now, guys : what's wrong with keys ? These are simple things with which you can open and close doors - almost made for it (well, they are, aren't they ?). The new micro-chip -system may be 21st century, but daft I think it is. Then into the IJsbeer robe and into the bar area. New bread at the lunch counter, and good stuff, too. Also the coffee machine is working better (not such a coarse brew anymore). Some minutes in the sauna to warm up and sweat off the 'Autobahnstress' and then up for the main challenge : a plunge in the pool.

Good. There I sat, alone in the pool. Traffic in the patio area was still quite light (being around noon-ish). Juist wait and sit. Within 5 minutes I was joined - but by 2 males... O god, did I take the wrong after-shave this morning ? Another 5 minutes later a woman stepped in. And a good -looking species too. Fine body, a little mature, about perfect breasts (so perfect that I fear the help of some surgeon), and a nice face. No smile, though, and that stopped me from immeditely hugging her. Personally, I like some chemistry to be present before I decide for action, and she just sat there and waited - almost too professionally. That did not prevent one of the males to approach her, and in the end they left. I and the other male left too. I walked aroud a little and then, to my surprise:

Two (yessirs, 2) good-looking females in the pool ! (okay, and one male)
must get towel
and get in - fast...
... and so I made a sprint to the locker room, got a towel, ran back and, thank God, still found a status quo in the waters. But when I stepped in, I saw to my great chagrin, that the guy was having the two girls for his own, with each very close to a side of him. Ouch.
O come on, Gaston. Beaten by a fat lucky German bastard. Big Rolex, big grin. Probably also the owner of that fast Porsche in the parking lot. Or not ? I decided to wait a little. And yes, it seems that he was not too certain on what to do. I could understand, because - as each was of the girls was looking seriously hot - the two of them would have killed him. If he were to go for one, I would happily take the leftover, who-ever that was (I was not desparate, just plain horny, and both girls were more than o.k. for me). One of the girls seemed to get a little less attention than her collegue, and I made an inviting move with my arms : 'Come here and hug me.'
She understood.
She came.
She hugged me.
O boys. Is there anything more esthetically pleasing than the body of a fine girl in the water ? Skin never looks so perfect. The tiny drops on the breasts, just above the water line. The erect nipples - or was I doing that ? The feeling, soooooo smooth. Okay, the girl had a nice face too, and beautiful long dark-brown hair. Her name was Chantal, and she was only working for a week at Golden Time, but she had a good pedigree as ex-employee of Freude39 in Bochum (not having any outside area in Freude, the girls working there concentrate on the essentials of work).
We chatted some, touched some, you know ;-)
... and then decided to retreat to room 2. Good choice. A room with suitable mirrors on two sides of the bed. Chantal is a girl of few words, but of plenty actions, performed with a mix of enthousiasm and professionalism. Looking at her fine body in the mirrors helped too. I had no problem of getting what I came for and left the room a happy man. Pool score : 1 out of 1.

Bon. Time for a rest in the sauna and some post-coital refection. I laid down on the deckchair in the atrium and watched the pool scene. Mrs. perfect breasts was - again - in the water. I could have had there there and then, but was not too interested. A man came in, they talked a little and they left for dryer grounds. Another girl came into the pool. Small, half-long hair, very young -looking and a little too much on the skinny side for me. Three men entered. They talked to themselves, without even considering the pool girl (who was certainly not ugly). She waited her turn. Two of the men got out, and the one left in the pool was a young man, good -looking (certainly better than your correspondent) and I wondered what would happen now. Well, nothing, as a matter of fact. The guy was hanging at exactly the opposite side of the pool as the girl, without even as much as looking at her. If I were the girl, I would have gotten towards him and grabbed him by his, youknowwhat, but she did as little as he did. What an awful waste.
Then Doro came along, and smilingly observed my 'human ethology' practice (I practiced in University times on Java -apes and zebra's, by the way - but this is way better ;-). Doro is cute and friendly and 30-ish and Polish and all of a sudden I forgot the whole stupid pool and and had a nice warm soft huggable woman in my arms and off we were to the bed in the atrium (though with curtains closed). Sorry guys; I could have had the pool babe, but I was too blase, I guess. I concentrated on Doro, she on me and we had a mutual wholly enjoyable session. And as I rested between her breasts, I thought: 'What the heck, let's forget the water and concentrate on the girls instead'.

More rest - now really needed as Doro requests more attention than average. With the fine wheather even some time at the terrace is possible again. God, I missed the fresh air ! Then for a change some time in the atrium again, where I saw Chantal, my girlfriend of earlier, being seriously massaged (well, only her breasts, actually, but that looked serious) by a obviously happy fellow.
Dinnertime then. I stood in the line a couple of feet after a really cute young girl, who was enthousiastically dancing on the music, which made me very cheerfull (and quite horny), but by the time I was served, I lost track of her. O well, plenty of fish in the sea, among which, ah, there I saw Christina. Christina is (originally) Greek and, er, mature (sort of Mike's taste ?) and has about the best track record of any woman in Golden Time. Check any forum. She looked just gorgeous, and turned out to have lost weight due to some Greek Miracle Diet (whatever, it worked perfectly for her). I walked to her after finishing my meal, and we stood some time talking, joking and gossiping. Between the two of us we have close to 4 years experience in GT and a dozen or so sessions. And then we decided for a serious finish of the day in a garden cabin.

Christina not only has one of the most female bodies of Brueggen, but also is one of the most pleasant women to play around with, because whe is very responsive. I do not know any other woman who is so easy and grateful to please, and normally I attend to that even before I get my share, just because it is so much fun to see - and feel (the moist !) - her react. Pity we males do not get paid for what we offer the girls ;-) Then she took care of me and rocked my boat. As frequent repeat customer, she quite knows my instruction manual, and she got me really into gears. An hour later we stepped out, she all smiles and your correspondend suitably exhausted.

To sum it all up ; 3 sessions in all, real pool score 1 out of 3, but I could have done 3 out of 3 if I really wanted. And I felt too good for that - now isn't that pathetic or what ?
Now hat was a nice day - and better : I'll be back in a fortnight. yum yum yum yum

regards,

Gaston.
Re: Live Bait ; new stories from the GT fishing contest.
Posted: 2006-04-04, 1:21 pm

redstorm
Hi Gaston,

Great to hear about your great time at GT.

I don't know if you are talking about a girl who I saw in PHG named Chantal too. She doesn't speak any English but she was very friendly and gorgeous. I spent 1 1/2 hours with her. She took away the bad taste of Rebecca from my mind and brought me back to life. She is from the Ukraine and is a brunette.

I'll take a look better. And thanks for the offer of a beer.

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-04, 1:27 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice report! I always find myself in a similar situation in the pool. Not speaking the native language always seems to amuse some of the ladies, especially when I tell them where I'm from. They always seem surprised that I travel so far to be there. There is no distance too far to experience GT, it truly is 1 of the greatest places on earth.... It hasn't even been a month and I am so ready to get back there. What excuse can I find now??? Strange thing is, I enjoy going alone. Somehow, some way, I will return..... Longing, for the Pmob!

Posted: 2006-04-04, 2:39 pm

Wim Admin
Sounds good Gaston -
my last visit to GoldenTime, some 9 days ago, still lingers in my mind -
I did the old fashioned three girls in a row - all new quality - the fourth was the one too much , the start off always can be a bit hesitating , but then in one of the corridors I collided with one of my early scanned "to do's" , Juliette (Polish) , great looker , slender, long legs , blonde curly hair , two month's in GT - great session , almost 30 minutes, 2nd was Elida , a Turkish girl , never seen so beautiful Turks in Amsterdam, perfect session , almost 30 minutes, 3rd was Maria from Lithuania, recommanded by Woofie, again great looker , best session of the three, she managed to finish me again in a very skilled and teasing cowgirl ride , what good can these girls be , easy 30 miunutes !
Fourth was a nice 19 y/o looker from the Romanian schoolclass, not really skilled but very nice and willing - she had a baby (in Moldavia) , boyfriend nowhere, just married to a much older German , altogether not a pleasant story in my opinion , she want's to stay in Germany , but these girls do not agree with our opinions, opinions that i do not speak out , somehow she feels the grand lady , feeling free to go and decide , they do not see in what situation they are or eventually will end.

Redstorm :
Then I read here about this Rebecca, almost same situation , must say that i read elsewhere a good report on her !

Earthly1 :
next time we take Dida to the GT (and now ssssu me ... ) (LOL)

And about hanging around in the hot tub , not realy my fishing pond but more my recovering zone -
one of the Germans yelled out with a bright smile :
"HOW MUST OUR FATHERS HAVE LIVED , THEY DIDN'T HAVE THIS !!"

He's damned right , as long as we consider this , my father should have seen me ..... !!

I'll be back soon ....
What were their Fathers doing?
Posted: 2006-04-04, 8:19 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
'one of the Germans yelled out with a bright smile :
"HOW MUST OUR FATHERS HAVE LIVED , THEY DIDN'T HAVE THIS !!"'

I rather thought their Fathers would have spent a lot of time sitting around in hot tanks.
Posted: 2006-04-05, 3:35 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Quote "We chatted some, touched some, you know ;-)"

NO, I DON'T KNOW, damn it! I have a good idea about what happens in the room but the whole point of the hot tub exercise is to describe the experience for the rest of us so that we can determine if it is a worthwhile undertaking. Mon ami, you were doing so well in the preceeding paragraph. (Of course with my luck I would get stuck in it with Wim......... )

The asking for a hug gesture was a nice touch, especially for a manly man who eschews GPS systems....

I am thinking of nominating you to be the Food Editor of Ignatz. It appears to me that food in the clubs is apparently as important to you locals as the other attractions. For the life of me I cannot understand why but I suppose that is why they make chocolate and vanilla. Anyway, you do a marvelous job of discribing the vicutals. I was also quite relieved to hear that they had fine tuned the expresso machine to suit your cultivated palate.

Excellent report, mate. Glad you got on the board. Canadians 2 Gaston 1 (or 3).

Ciao,

Skip
Posted: 2006-04-05, 11:28 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Skip, c'mon now - get yourself together,

I know you are suffering far away, but let this not take you into too much agony. I thought I had written a clear and decent description a couple of threads ago. Okay, maybe it was not that decent... The bare (heh heh) essentials are that you sit close together and have some good conversation. Some little kisses are exchanged. In the meantime your hands can explore her body, greatly facilitated by the fact that nothing feels soooo smooth as female skin in the water. Although breasts / nipples are the absolute minimum, most girls let you touch her anywhere - I repeat anywhere. In the meantime she does her thing and likely will have her hands wandering along your private parts seeing how fast and hard you can be stimulated. Some of the girls get naughty and change positions, sitting on your lap in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, looking very exited and start to ride.... Main issue : how long can you sufffer this ? (I mean : sitting in the bath, not you at home... ;-)

I bless the GT Management for providing an extra opportunity to get into post-pool action fast by placing a bed in the atrium space itself. I really needed it a couple of times, not wanting to lose momentum by waiting for a room. The summer alternative is running very hard outside - done that too, to great amusement of some.
I'm wondering now whether here is any decent and statistically sustainable relation between a girl's behaviour in the pool and in the room. Evidendly, not all girls go in the pool. The ones who go, are generally the relaxed type who make good providers in the rooms. So far I have not been disappointed with this. I wonder whether this is a generic rule. Woof and Poet, would you like to comment on this ?

As for the food:
I think food and drinks are not just important, but plain essential for a good club. After all, these are places where we spend many hours beween sessions, and we do not want to be served crap, do we ? Soda and beers are bottled so are no issue, and as long as there is a decently maintained espresso machine little can go wrong there, but the food... Lunch buffets now seem to be standard anywhere and are generally o.k. (although I was really pleasantly surprised so see some variation in bread at GT last time - extra point on the Gaston scale), mid -afternoon patisserie varies, but that's a snack after all, but evenings.... I realise it's very hard to assess the number of consumers and to produce a good varied meal that pleases as many people as possible (both male and female, with all kinds of preferences and denominations), but over the last few years I have withnessed some really awfull situations : food that is not worth to be described (other than 'yuck') 'till serious shortage while customers were still standing in line (and seriously frustrated). Golden Time at the moment is doing, well, okay, with the umpteenth catering supplier. The food is not worth any entry in Michelin or Gault Millau, but is sort of 'Gutburgerliches' German food with an acceptable level of variation.

I'm longing for the summer, when the barbeque will be set up in the garden. Not that the food is anything better (though the combination Germans and meat is generally a good one), but it makes a good party atmosphere. Even the girls liked it - as long as there is plenty of salad to suit their diet wishes.

O well, make me the food editor. I'm doing the job already anyway, I reckon.

cheers,

Gaston
(and let's see whether we can extend the fishing score on 2 weeks time, yum yum yum)
Posted: 2006-04-05, 5:36 pm

Supporting Member
Gaston, mon Dieu, mi amigo:

The lengths I have to go to to drag important information out of you....... But when you are finally forthcoming,............WHEW!

You made me hungry just thinking about the food. Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are, without question or peer, the Supreme Bruxelles correspondent. (sort of like Robin Leach with a French accent). I must thank you for centering and educating me on the importance of various aspects of the sauna club experience. Being a rookie, I thought it was all about the chicks. Silly me. Whenever I am fortunate enough to return, I will be more attentive to the food and other amenities.

Keep up the eloquent reporting and you might create a new career option for yourself, writing skank stories for mens magazines, or perhaps even romance novels. (I don't know if they have romance novels for women in Europe but they are very prevalent here.)

Looking forward to your next fortnightly report.

Adieu,

Skip
(BTW, the title to the post implies that sushi was served..............)
Posted: 2006-04-05, 5:45 pm

Supporting Member
OK, Wim

Quote: "And about hanging around in the hot tub , not realy my fishing pond but more my recovering zone -"

After reading Gaston's eloquent discription of activities in the "fishing pond", perhaps you are getting in the wrong pond...............

AMF,

Skip
Posted: 2006-04-05, 8:26 pm

Wim Admin
Skip,

as I told , the tub is my recoveryzone , but there are girls , like little Tanya, who fish me out of the tub by plain sitting on the edge, caressing my hair and dfk me until I completely rise out of it , like ohhh shhhhhh .. you win , her I go again ...... the girls are all smile than ....

W.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: