Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 7/8 My last trips to Oase and World - Part I
Posted: 2006-04-08, 1:31 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Everyone,

My dream trip back to Oase to see my Sandra was on a flying high til the end, where I learned an expensive lesson.

I caught the 2nd train out of Berlin with my memories of meeting Bianca, Bianca, Bianca (still red-faced over that one) at Artemis. It was a very pleasant departure from my earlier visits to La Folie on my first trips. I did get some sleep the night before but I still needed to take a nap.

Arrived at Frankfurt, checked in to the Hotel Excelsior and got prepared for my last visit to Oase. The sun was shining but was a bit cool still. Getting there was no problem, train and taxi on schedule.

Walked in, had an awful time trying to explain to the woman I wanted to pay the entrance fee with my credit card. She kept asking me how much money I wanted. I said only 65 for the entrance. She kept writing 200, 300, 500. I gave up, and paid her cash. One less session for me I guess.

Looked quickly at the bar, and Sandra wasn't there. I had a little feeling since it was only 3pm and she works til the closing. Not disappointed, she couldn't to do that to me. So I decided to take a little break. The usual Oase time killing routine. walk around the dining area, outside, look at the sauna, look at the whirpool come back inside. There was lots of girls compared to guys at 3:30pm. The advantage decreased as the day went on.

4:30pm, no sign of Sandra yet. One of my biggest vices is the cute next-door type of girl. At Oase, they seem to come out of the woodwork. I saw one today with her friend. She was black-haired, nice cute body and no tatoos or rings. Her name was Cecila or Celina and from Germany. Her english was very small but she made up with her big smile. We sat on the couch and talked. Didn't feel a need for couch action. Her smile made me feel secure. We went into the room and it was I was hoping minus the blowjob, more than a handjob extreme. It was pleasant except for the few moments I was scared it might fly off in her hand. Asked to relax a bit and I decided to return the favour. The rest, was a pleasant time, no clock watching and we were at ease. Paid my donation and if Sandra didn't show up then I might go back.

5:05pm and who is sitting at the bar? Sandra, my Polish sweetheart. She asked me where I was, I changed the subject quickly saying I was waiting for her and was walking around. I told her I didnt' forget my promise to her. I went back downstairs and pulled out a box of chocolate. She was very happy. I told her, I didn't forget. She hugged and kissed me. It's the little things someone told me. For my reward, I spent a great hour in what I will call the Sandra suite, it's the room with the mirrors on the top closest to the bar. She loves to look at me and herself together. I told her that this was only the beginning that she will be my last at Oase as well.
She smiled and we kissed back to the lockers.

My last train out of Oase was 12:09 so i needed to get out of there by 11:55-12:00 (I am a commuter in Canada, I memorized train schedules to the t). So my last visit with Sandra was for 10:30 - 11:30. She was scheduled to dance at 8pm, 10pm and 1am. I caught her first two dances and she is amazing. I have to find out what song she was dancing to. I asked the manager and she had no clue. Oh well.

So what to do for 4 1/2 hours. The only sofas are in the lounge. You get sick of the sauna and jacuzzis. I did manage to grab something to eat and watch some soccer. I decided to let fate enter and pick a partner. I managed to meet another black-haired German one. Her name is Tera and she has long wavy hair and 5 inch heels, ouchh.. Her english was too little. Her spirit however was great. We went into the kino for some nice play then headed to the rooms. Unfortunately they were all busy. So we sat on the couch and she began playing with me just in case my interest decreased. No decrease and finally a room was free and she was an exact dupliclate of Celina except the handjob part. Very gentle and eager. Took her time and when it was all said and done, another good experience. She seemed new too.

So now it's 10pm. Sandra is dancing on the pole and I'm smiling with delight. She rushed to me to ask to take a breather when she is finished. No problem. I have you for another hour, I'm in no rush. She got ready and unfortunately the Sandra suite was busy as all the other rooms. We waited on the couches near the rooms and finally a room became available. I must say, that she has now my ATF. There was a girl on my second trip at Oase whom held the mantle for a long time, her name was Sabina from Belgium. Sandra now has the coveted title.

During my wait for Sandra, I must have met at least 6 - 7 great potentials including a Swedish and Russian pair. Equivalent to Celina. Why? Why? Why? I couldn't find Sandra to give my last goodbye kiss and time was counting down.

But I was well behaved and have to bid adieu. I got dressed. I had asked the receptionist to call me a taxi at 11:50 so I would have no worries. The time came and I went up but no taxi. they said someone must have taken it so they called me another. Let this be a warning for those who do the taxi/train. You live by the sword and you might die by the sword. Well, I died by the sword, the next taxi came at 12:08. So there goes my chance. I gave up my key and wristband so it would be another 65 and 5 more hours with Sandra tempting me or I bite the bullet. I bought the bullet and the gun. The taxi ride set me back 40 euros. The only fun part was him driving like a maniac at 240 km/hr.

My trip was going great up with two setbacks at Artemis at the begining. Meeting Sandra again today made my trip. This setback though costly will not wipe out my memory of her face and her dancing. One more day to go, World with Fred and I hope some more guests. Then it's a long flight home back to Canada. But I can say barring any disasters tommorrow. It was my best trip ever. Chantelle, Bianca and Sandra will give me the fuel to plan another visit this year.

Have a good day and good night wherever you are.

Redstorm

1 Day left and the FKK Tour 2006 will be over....
Re: Day 7/8 My last trips to Oase and World - Part I
Posted: 2006-04-08, 2:43 am

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi redstorm

Thx alot for the play by play. Nice to see that my favorite club is keeping up the standard. Looking forward to next weekend when I will visit. Anyone in need of a ride to Oase and/or World 13-15th drop me a PM and we'll see if timetables work out

Chivaz
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: