Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prague bushes
Posted: 2006-04-03, 11:50 pm

GROGmaster
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A bit of a strange question here, but one that I'm passionate about.

OK, so I've done Amsterdam loads of times where there are various nationality of girls which is great. UK girls on the whole have trimmed or natural hairy pussies which I prefer. I visited a window girl in A'dam and she was gorgeous and sultry looking, however when she stripped off her bikini I noticed she was completely shaved, but had already gave her my money but had no desire to screw her after seeing that, (yes, next time I'll ask if they are shaved or not) but this leads me to the question about Prague.

All of you that have been to Prague could you give me any feedback here.
I've not been yet but hope to at the end of the year. Anyway, I have done a major amount of internet research in all sorts of places and all sorts of topics about Prague and one thing I noticed is that 99% of all the pics I see of the girls on the net from these clubs is that they are all shaved. Each to their own but this is not what I like, infact I prefer it quite wild down there. Out of all the girls you've been with or seen, would you say that most or all shave.? Further more does anyone know of any girls or possible places where I can safely find the natural mature housewife type and not the young girls, woman over 30 or 40 years old is what I would like to find, does anyone know of anywhere or clubs or even private houses, etc. Would buying that ''sex guide'' from newspaper stands have such places listed in them.?
So to summarise, I would like to find the mature woman with natural body,
any help would be much appreciated on this topic.
thanks
GROGmaster
Re: Prague bushes
Posted: 2006-04-04, 3:01 am

Wan King
Grog,

In my experience 95% of Prague girls are completely shaved. But in practice most sex workers shave for hygiene and safe sex reasons. No pubic hair means no pubic lice.

Personally I hate the old hairy pussy, much nicer to lick a completely shaved/waxed one. Also I would not have sex with a hooker that has a full bush (well ok, I might)

Fred
Posted: 2006-04-04, 10:40 am

GROGmaster
cheers wan for the feedback.
yes, each to their own and all that but for me it's nice to see a bit of hair or just a simple landing strip, lol. I understand why they shave but given the choice I would like to be with a girl with itleast some hair and not completely bald, ie, natural. Same applies to breasts as well, much rather see natural ones opposed to bad implants that look obvious.
I've met Spanish, Italian, German and UK adult workers over certain parts of the UK and thankfully they were all natural but 95% is really high for the girls in Prague. Looks like I've got a fair bit of searching to do when I visit.
Do you have any feedback when it comes to the street pros.? I read there are many around Wenceslas square and as I plan to have a really top apartment in this area, I was thinking about taking one back there. Are theses girls cheaper and easier, just curious.
cheers again wan
Posted: 2006-04-06, 10:06 pm

Wan King
Grog,

Heres a fine hairy pussy for you. This girl hangs around the motorways of Hungary and is yours for about €15.

inline image
Posted: 2006-04-06, 10:08 pm

Wan King
Grog,

Heres a fine hairy pussy for you. This girl hangs around the motorways of Hungary and is yours for about €15.

inline image
Posted: 2006-04-06, 11:00 pm

GROGmaster
LOL, hell yey, I'd give her one. lol

Can't wait to go and check it all out in Prague.
going with 2 other friends and the apartment we are getting is fucking top stuff, smack bang in the centre od it all and we all plan to check out all the clubs and drink tons of Bud........

Cheers Wan, I'll be sure to ask you for any more tips if I need them.;)
Posted: 2006-04-08, 5:24 pm

Wan King
Cum to think of it doesnt that poor ole motorway hooker actually look a bit like a man???? maybe a post op transsexual??
Posted: 2006-04-09, 2:02 am

GROGmaster
No Idea.!
No idea what type of pics you like to save ''WAN''
btw, Moldova is cheaper, as a matter of fact. lol
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: