Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Happy so long as the money lasts
Posted: 2006-04-09, 5:13 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
From Shiatsu (Cordelia was in bed with food poisoning)

This is a note about a day at World. I am firmly cemented into the fabric and can't escape.

After spending a morning in Giessen I returned to the Grunen Baum to be greeted by Yvette, who was leaving to return to Czech Republic. She waved and grinned from beyond two or three people who were in the way, and initiated a conversation (using sign, English and German) to establish that she was flying back to her family for a break. Leaving behind her second home.

Around 12 (mid-day I got to World) and realised that I had misinterpreted the gestures etc. Yvette was there and in fact was not going home until next morning. (So she was after earning as much as possible on her last day – as the day wore on I saw that she was one of the busier girls there). Back to the beginning – I went to the bar and was engaged in conversation by the delightful Betty, who was looking forward to her holiday early in April. I only hear excellent things of Betty. Highly recommended. With the bar staff we discussed the effects of lentil soup. Yvette spotted me and sensing prey approached me – however I put her off as I had a long day ahead.

During the day there were about 25 girls and about 15 men- but business was very slow. There were few people to my taste – but then I have refined my taste to exclude almost everybody. So I resorted to the secondary stratagem – to look for somebody who might be able to compare to the best. After an hour or so I had made no progress (although I had made good progress in reading a rather esoteric book). And I still owed a session to Yvette (well, that’s how she sees it I think). How on earth I end up with all these sessions with Yvette I don’t know – apart from the fact that she had been kind in bringing me news of an ex-worker on a previous visit. So, I went to a room, and had a really good time – mainly physical but with as much chat as our limited language skills allowed. She is probably one of the best in the room at World – which is why she gets so many customers – I have previously described her. Quite tall, a little large, reddish slightly curly hair, and a very deep tan – not an obvious “looker” for my taste (but then I notice that the German men are particularly fond of girls who I would say are very overweight, and in comparison to them Yvette is a lithe slip of a thing).

Back to reading the book. As the afternoon wore on the evening-shift girls arrived. They start to arrive early nowadays as the business is not so good. I had been told that some of the Oase girls had tried World out to see if the business was any better at World than Oase. I heard comments about the Oase girls being less scrupulous about cleanliness – maybe sour grapes or maybe a reflection of the general grubby state of Oase (whatever one thinks of World it is clean)

I was watching a couple of girls who were not the normal World style – they were a little more sophisticated in their style – the World style is more “au naturel” (if I have spelt it right), even if it takes the girls two hours to complete the make-up which makes them look as if they are without make-up. This couple were one slim blonde with long legs, around 30, and one shorter dark haired girl with enhanced breasts. Definitely more the Oase type. However I noticed that the blonde in particular was processing men in sometimes under ten minutes, so I gave her a wide berth. Her colleague seemed a bit softer so I gave a smile. For me this is a great event – I like the girls to approach me, but I accept that in World (unlike Oase) this happens fairly rarely. She sat and talked with me for five minutes or more. She introduced herself as Eileen. We went to the Kino (her choice). When we got there I saw that her friend was already engaged with a man. Eileen then gave a good professional service for 25+ minutes – (I had made it clear that I had noted the time of the start of our session). Not outstanding service but certainly nothing to complain about. She said she had no problem if men fucked for half-hour (one of the complaints of girls is clients who fuck for the whole session). I did not come, as the session was not magical enough to be worth that effort – I gave her an explanation why not (age, decrepitude etc). Most girls see their job as making a man come and this is why they think it’s ok to stop a session after ten minutes – if they get a man to come they have done their job

I went with Yvette again later in the day – I had been encourage by her two orgasms in my first session and wanted to see if I could repeat that. However she is only human and was running out of steam (but not enthusiasm and general niceness). After that session I noticed she had a sun-bed as chocolate brown was obviously too pale(!!) and a massage. Getting ready for the holiday.

By evening there were about 60 girls and only 20 men so still very slow. Sunny turned up and with her long legs, enhanced breasts, and hard stare, started processing the naïve World men at a rate of one every ten minutes. I got the zombie shivers and kept my eyes firmly below her neck –getting the benefits of seeing her body but avoiding the gimlet eyes.

The Rumanian girls were back. Anka, Magda, Anna-Maria (Hungary), Steffi ( I do not know where she hails from). Claudia always greets me with a friendly hello, but the others blank me (despite the fact that I have been with several of them) (and don’t you say it is because I have been with them!....)

I was looking for a quick chat with Jana from CZ, but she was having a day off.

Still nobody I really was keen on. I prefer the Don Quixotic quest I guess. What is my Holy Grail? – the worker who is professional and has boundaries but at the same time shares a little of herself, is intelligent, sensitive, and who also enjoys and is good at sex. All at a rate of 50 euros per half hour

I ruminated on the food. A gradual improvement seems to be taking place. Soup is often available early in the day, the fruit salad is around for longer, and there were two sauces with the pasta. There is scrambled egg as part of the breakfast. So I busied myself in my fruitless task of getting 65E worth of food and drink

I sat on the sofa downstairs by the phone. And Anna Marie came past. Untypically I called out to her to come and sit and talk to me. Which she did. I was intrigued – she explained that she had ignored me recently because for two consecutive visits in 2004(!) I had not gone with her so she assumed I was not interested. Poor marketing in her part, but in essence she was right. But she was happy to talk and sit with me – about what she had been doing over the last year, some of her personal circumstances etc. – and she did not expect to go to a room. After about 15 minutes I suggested a room. Partly it was for old-times sake (when she was Hannah). In the room she is a much better performer than when she first started – physically much better, but mentally much harder. We discussed this change and how she interpreted her professional attitude. And some wry jokes about how she is the boss in the session (she taps the bed and says "sit" much as I do to my dogs) I like her a lot and admire many things about her. I can now recommend her – if anyone has tried her a couple of years ago she is worth another try now – provided you can get just a little softening in the protective coat she wears
Happy so long as Peppy lasts
Posted: 2006-04-10, 10:49 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi shiatsu.

Always interesting to read your accounts of our favorite club with your special semi-insider insights. I am especially glad to hear that things are on an upswing at the club. Sorry about Cordelia's problem, all the best to you sweetie.

I went with Sunny at Oase when she was a brunette and her hygiene was less than perfect. I still cannot believe that the blonde uberBarbie I saw at World is the same woman. I too noted the under 10 minute processing of most of her clients. She didn't show me much patience at Oase with my ejaculatory reticence, but I have heard that she can be patient and quite liberal with the eponyms. Did you do Oase at all?

Little Anna Maria was looking good when I was there but she was a bit sullen. Glad you had a good reunion with her, I been having my share of reunions with girls who blanked me for whatever reasons. Making up is good.

Doog
Pepto
Re: Happy so long as Peppy lasts
Posted: 2006-04-10, 11:06 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Pepto

Maybe Eileen would be patient? But then you have the option (denied to me ) of lovely Olga.

No - I didn't get to Oase - I was only in Germany for one full day. The other halfday I wanted to spend with a friend I found from visiting World.

I'm going back on 30 April/1 May, but this time will have no car. As I'll probably be at the Grune Baum I guess I'll be imprisoned in World.

Looking forward to my next visit to wonderland

Shiatsu
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: