Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 7/8 My last trips to Oase and World - Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-09, 2:25 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Everyone.

Just got back from FKK World. My train back to Frankfurt was an hour late.
Fred remained behind to close out the place. I was bordering on doing the same
but I guess he was beginning and I was ending.

The day started good. I met Fred and his friend at the lobby of his hotel and after
exchanging greetings we headed for the Hbf and our train to Giessen.

Fred congratulated me on my stamina and I thanked him for his support throughout
my week here.

The train and the taxi to the club was smooth. Got in and paid our admission and got our
keys and towels and the day begins at 2:00pm.

It was great to have Fred and his friend with me. It was my first time being with other guys that I knew. It sure helped alot with all the camaradie. Fred pointed out some of the girls to me which really helped me out alot. I am still a junior to the master.

The day started off with me trying to forget about my lovely experiences with Sandra the night before at Oase. Fred and his friend began their days with their choices. I as usual took my time. My first choice was a nice Russian blonde named Katerina. Her english consisted of three words and you probably know what they were. She was nice though, long blonde hair and nice body. We went into the room and those three words were uttered. An okay time but with my lack of German and Russian, the sessoin didn't last too long. Paid for her services and thanked her.

Went walking around, talked to Fred and his friend regarding the other girls in the club. We went our seperate ways since we had our own different pace. I managed to get some nap time downstairs in the Relaxzone and some food throughout the day and night.

My second choice of the night was a very stunning Romanian girl named Angelina. She had a small nose stud, long black hair and slim figure. Her english was again not too good but consisted of more than three words. I don't recall seeing a Romaninan during my trip whereas my last trip to Germany, it was Romanian after another one to the point I bordered on buying a Romaninain-English dictionary. She was very nice, no kissing but I find getting kissing here in World for me personally a no go as well as couch action. Maybe it's me. I won't say that about every girl here but that's my experience. She was nice in the room and the session almost went to the full time. It was a pleasure meeting her.

The time between my sessions today were long. I guess it's my body and mind telling me I had enough but I think also my experiences I had in Oase yesterday jaded me. Before I left Oase yesterday night, I had six or seven girls I wanted to see plus Sandra and her last dance. My experience at World on Wednesday ended off on a high note with Suzy but if I didn't get the full thai massage then it would have been a disaster.

The relaxzone was a comfort to me. Not many walkers as usual bothering me. I took up a suggestion from Fred regarding a girl named Camilla, she was Turkish, with the usual slim build and long legs I find here at World. She was nice and friendly. In the room, she performed good but the session for me was not long enough. But to each their own I suppose. Went back to the lockers and completed the transaction.

Throughout the night, I chatted with Fred and his friend. It was a good feeling not to be alone. It was my first meeting them and we also went our seperate ways. I met another friend of Fred as well who lives in Germany. He was sleeping quite a bit probably saving his strength for later.

The time was counting down. I knew Fred's friend had to leave early and Fred was sorta contemplating the same but I knew it was not meant to be. I took up another suggestion from Fred regarding another girl. The lovely Russian redhead Olga. She was a very very nice way to end my journey. She peformed exceptionally in the room and we talked quite a bit including French which surprised me. She collected other countries' currency as sorta of a souvenir. Unfortunately my wallet was void of Canadian currency, she was a little disappointed but took it like a trooper. I was debating on extedning the session with her but I thought maybe I could find another one.

I didn't see Suzy from the night I was there. She definitely would have been one I would have seen for an hour at least. MaiLin wasn't there either. There was a girl in the club I had been eyeing all night but she seemed to give me the cold shoulder every chance she had. Oh well, what might have been.

It was 11:00 now and Fred decided to close out the place with his friend. The first friend had ordered a taxi for 11:25. My heart and mind were thinking. There was Olga again and possibly another one or two girls I would have loved to meet. But I guess my time has come. Got prepared to leave. Said my goodbye to Fred and thanked him again for his great support and finally getting a chance to meet him. I wished him luck for his encounters tommorrow wherever they take him.

Got into the taxi. Arrived at the train station and found out that the train was 30 minutes late. Decided to have some drinks at a bar near the train station to kill some time. Fred's friend was very knowledgable about alot of things and helped me figure out what to do in the future.

Finally the train arrived and we were both headed towards Frankfurt. He had to get a taxi to his final destination and I am now typing this out.

I think I'll write my final thoughts and conclusions hopefully tommorrow morning. It has been a wondeful trip with a few bumps in the road but you couldn't have a trip without them. I visited two clubs that were new to me and I finally got a chance to meet someone from this board. Fred, you are truly a class act and again I thank you for all your support.

It's now 2:25 am Frankfurt time. My flight leaves back for Canada at 1:00pm. So it's off for me.
I have the memories of Sandra, Chantelle and Bianca with me now to add to my other experiences. I hope to try my best to visit here again this year. Hopefully I can get a chance to see my three favourites if not, there will be others that will take their place.

Signing off and have a good day and good night wherever you are.

Redstorm

Now adding Polish to my list of languages on a need to know basis....
Re: Day 7/8 My last trips to Oase and World - Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-09, 5:50 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey redstorm,

Congratulations on a fun filled FKK fiesta. And on meeting my wife Olga, probably the best girl in FKK World. Even though I'm suffering through a lonely, cold, rainy Saurday night here in NY, my heart is warm hearing that Olga did you right.
Have a safe trip back to Canada.

Doog
Jealous pepto
Posted: 2006-04-09, 6:20 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
It's a fun day indeed. Desert Fox and I closed out the place at 5 AM.

Gentlemen, have no fear about the crisis in Frankfurt, at least at World. The population of new arrivals simply exploded. There were 15 to 20 new girls among 60. For example, Laura from Romania who showed up in January and left for Austria in February. She's back with four other new girls. At least one of them, Paula works with her in Vienna. I gave Paula's first day at World a big welcome.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-09, 8:46 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

That is good news indeed. I am even hearing that a few top-acts are returning to Palace (Cindy!!!) this week so maybe things are looking up.

@Pepto,

Dude, it's pretty misty over here (in my part of D'land as well. Olga may be closer to me, but you can get to Katz's more quickly than I can.
Next time you come over can I put in an order for a pastrami?

@Redstorm,

It sounds as though you ended your trip on a pretty high-note. Olga is a star and I am hoping to spend some quality time with her sometime this week. Great bunch of reports.

cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-04-09, 9:17 am

redstorm
Thanks guys for everything.

I do indeed think Olga is the queen of World. She just knows how to make a man feel great in all aspects, physically and intellectually.

Pepto, you are a very lucky man to have Olga as your wife. I will miss my fiancee Sandra at Oase but I vaguely promised that I will be back this year as long as she remembers. She said Tak, of course. Hopefully with a few more visits, she can become my wife too. Now if I can only know the song she was dancing to on Friday.

Dadelus, I hope and I know you will have a great time with Olga. It was a pity I didn't get a chance to see one last time. She would have seem puzzled but I know she would have dupliciated another great effort.

Fred, glad to hear you had a great time with Desert Fox. I wish you a great time today wherever you choose to visit. Again, it was an honour and a pleasure to meet you and thanks for making my last day in Germany a fun one.

To everyone else, I will find some time to write my conclusion on the plane ride home unless my body decides to quit on me. Now, I bid adieu from the Hotel Excelsior. As always, I plan on taking German and now Polish too alongside my French classes. Hey I might only have six months to come here again.

Guten Tag, Guten Abend and Guten Nacht to everyone wherever you are.

Redstorm
"Proud to say I visited the all 5 Top Clubs and proud fiancee to the lovely Sandra at Oase"
Posted: 2006-04-11, 12:33 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Redstorm,

Thanks for the kind words. It’s wonderful to sync up my schedule with yours.

It’s amazing how you get on the inside track of Sandra so quickly. Does the Sandra suite at Oase has a mirror ceiling? Isn’t that an absolute surreal feeling when you look up the ceiling and see Sandra’s long and slender body on top of yours…… Be sure you plan your future visit to Germany with the Catholic holidays in mind.

We both missed out on the new arrival from Spain - Alicia. I have always heard “OK” or “Good” comments from my friend. But it was my first time to hear “great performer” with a big thumb up from him. From another trusted source, she’s a force to be reckoned with.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-11, 12:27 pm

redstorm
Hi Fred,

I hope to meet with you in the future. It will always be a good time.

You read my mind. Indeed the Sandra suite has a mirror ceiling. That's what made the experience so great and easy-going. When she told me she wanted to watch both of us make romantic love in the mirror, the deal was cllinched. Thanks for the tip. I'm Catholic too, so I know propbably her and her Polish contigent will be probably away for this weekend for Easter.

Sorry to hear about we both missed out on Alicia. Spanish women, I never met one yet in Germany. I'm really leaning 80 percnet to return in the fall. Meeting you and Sandra has tipped the scales for a Fall 2006 trip. Lessons learned and great people I have met would make my next trip hopefully even better.

Still slowly recovering but with a smile on my face and memories on my mind.

Redstorm
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: