Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fred and Ded at World. April 8,
Posted: 2006-04-15, 11:05 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Fred and Ded at World. April 8,

This will be a short one, as I am on my way to Frankfurt’s FKK paradise soon, but I do owe everyone an update from last week.

Things do seem to be looking up for the Frankfurt club-ring. Even the woefully out of step Palace is getting some acceptable reviews now. Fred’s Saturday review of the World situation was enough to convince me to forego the drive to Golden Time and check out the Worldly scene. This turned out to be a good call. Fred had me pretty excited with tales (tails) of hot Spanish mamasitas, Czech beauties, Romanian lovelies, etc.

Picked the Fredster up at the Monopol and made the journey to Pohlheim, arriving at 3:00 PM. Not a full parking lot but a huge Hummer caught both of our attentions. I was calculating in my head how many sessions one could pay for in comparison to filling that monster up with Super.

Inside looked pretty promising, especially for a Sunday afternoon. After showering and downing robes, Fred and I met at the bar for the first drink of the day. Almost immediately we saw a cute, dark-haired lovely who was full of smiles walk by. I asked if this was one of the talents from the previous evening but Fred did not know her. She sat close to us and we all exchanged names. Then, still smiling she left for the couch by the Kino.
Normally I wait for 30 minutes or so before engaging in coital splendor, but both Fred and I agreed that one of us should do a little research, so I willingly volunteered. Her name is BIANCA from Bulgaria and it was her first day. She is normally at GT but is trying out World for a short time. She was a hit in the room and covered all the bases that a top-act normally does. If she stays at World, then it will be a plus for the Frankfurt scene. Of particular note: In addition to a charming, and continuous smile, she sucks dick like a monkey handles bananas.

name: Bianca
hair: Brown
size: ~ 1,60 m
figure: slender, C Breasts, great figure!,
origin: Bulgaria
born: ~ 1983?
service: bbbj, GFE, kissing

After the session I saw Fred in the locker room. He had already made a Bianca reservation and was asking my opinions.

The evening crew was starting to trickle in. Daniela arrived, looking as fine as good ole’ Pepto informed me. Katharina was about. Magda was looking doleful. Anka was as well. Olga from Latvia was looking rather tasty as was Adrienne (“Dollar tattoo on the ass” girl. Jacqueline was dancing about with Chantal. No sign of Olga (Russia) or this new, hot find Alicia that I am hearing so much about. No Edith and no blonde wonder.
Fred did point out a very cute girl named Paola who is high on the to-do list and Nikki. Also a rather attractive blonde sporting some intense D-cups was bouncing about.

After a short break and I hit the upstairs to lounge about and do some girl watching. I was staring at Anka thinking what ashamed that such an attractive girl is such a bad session, when DANIELA blind-sided me we hellos and kisses. She has indeed dropped a few Kilos and looks pretty hot. Also she had just arrived so some of the other negative issues regarding her would not be a factor if I did a session right then. I was stealthily staring at Adrienne and trying to decide whether to tell Daniela that I would meet her later or seize the moment. Well, I am weak and decided to do two miles through brush and timber with Daniela; a decision I did not regret. She is still fabulous and she was fresh as a daisy. She was even out of the mind-game zone so we were able to avoid that as well. This might have been different later in the day.

After the Daniela marathon, a long rest was needed but it did give me the chance to observe the Paola, Paula, Nikki, etc. group. Apparently many of them are imports from the Austrian club scene and are trying Germany out for a short time. Paola is a prize! Petite, cute, and with very sexy moves. She was hanging out with the Romanian crowd for a bit so that may be her origin, but I cannot say for sure. I got some nice winks from Adrienne and was thinking that she would be my next session. Fred was swearing by Nikki, or was it Laura. Maybe it was both. We both had a nice talk with a German girl whose figure had attracted both of our attentions earlier. Her name escapes me but Fred was compelled enough to do a session and gave her very high marks. She also belongs to this Austrian group.

The finale of the evening turned out to be the Blonde with the bouncing D’s. Both Fred and I were sitting in the dining area making eyes at this girl when Fred announced that he was coming back in 2 minutes and if I did not take her away, then he would. I thought about it and decided that there would be enough time for both of us to climb those hills. When he returned, I graciously offered the first bite to him.

Her name is SAMANTHA and she is quite charming. She is also quite flexible as I would later discover. When Fred finished his session and was still grinning, I started to lay in wait. She seemed to be expecting me and we strolled away to the VIP room. Samantha, who is from Hungary also belongs to the Austria cast and is quite a find. Who knows how long any of these girls will be in Polheim, but they do make a nice addition. Samantha was such the right way to cap off the night. It is easy to be bewitched by her big ole’ boobs, but her leg and lower body flexibility was pleasantly surprising. Definitely worth a repeat!

name: Samantha
hair: Blonde
size: ~ 1,55 m
figure: D Breasts, also very nice Legs, quite well proportioned!
origin: Hungary
born: ~ 1978?
service: bbbj, PSE-GFE
A great time was had by all and it is good to report that Frankfurt seems to be on the mend. As a side note for those of you who know my big weakness, I managed to spend 12 hours in an FKK without engaging in this terrible practice even once. Big step for me!

Cheers all,

Dedalus, der hoffentlich jetzt Raucherfrei ist
Re: Fred and Ded at World. April 8,
Posted: 2006-04-15, 2:32 pm

Wan King
Fred and Ded,

both you guys live in the US right??

how often do u venture over to Germany on FKk trips. Seems like every two weeks?

Just curious...
Re: Fred and Ded at World. April 8,
Posted: 2006-04-15, 3:11 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hello Wan,

In words of Greg Allman:

"Lord, I was born a Ramblin' Man.
Tryin' to make a living and doin' the best I can."

I consider myself a citizen of the World ;-))))

Cheers,

Dedalus, der ofters für seine erste Heimat Heimweh hat, aber nicht wenn er FKK World besucht.
Re: Fred and Ded at World. April 9
Posted: 2006-04-15, 5:33 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Dedalus,

That's a very nice story for last Sunday, April 9.

That black Hummer H2 must belong to one of the World management staffs. Customers cannot park in that area.

"Fred’s Saturday review of the World situation was enough to convince me to forego the drive to Golden Time and check out the Worldly scene. This turned out to be a good call."

It worked out great. Both Gabriella and Vicky were not working at GT last Sunday.

"Fred did point out a very cute girl named Paola who is high on the to-do list and Nikki."

Paola is the very cute Romanian with gorgeous blue eyes. She does not belong to the Vienna squad. As to Nikki, you must be talking about Laura from Romania with the two-toned hair rather than CZ Nikki with the dark blonde curly hair. CZ Nikki was very busy in and out of the room. You can only get a glimpse of her.

"Also a rather attractive blonde sporting some intense D-cups was bouncing about."

Not to mention the new German blonde with very long legs and a ring on her pussy. Too bad she spent too much time with those three men playing cards downstairs.

"Fred was swearing by Nikki, or was it Laura."

It's Laura. CZ Nikki does not hang out with the Romanians. I missed Laura last Saturday and I would not make the same mistake last Sunday. She's absolutely lovely and she relaxed quite a bit since January.

"We both had a nice talk with a German girl whose figure had attracted both of our attentions earlier. Her name escapes me but Fred was compelled enough to do a session and gave her very high marks. She also belongs to this Austrian group."

That's Jeanette from Germany with the pink belt. She does not belong to the Vienna squad. She used to work in Switzerland where the price triples. It's funny that I could not get her attention at all last Saturday. But she was so patient talking to us for 15 to 20 minutes while my hands roamed around her firm body. In the room, she let me explore her natural talents before she displayed her oral skills. Freddy's twin cousins gave her very high marks. When we were done, it was 28 minutes. This young babe is the leading candidate for Miss April 2006.

"Her name is SAMANTHA and she is quite charming. She is also quite flexible as I would later discover."

It's not her D cups that sealed the deal. It's the way she walked with that tight ass and firm thighs and legs. In the missionary position, she was holding her legs so far back that they were touching her ears. That prompted the all out effort from Freddy to achieve the final explosion of the night.

"but her leg and lower body flexibility was pleasantly surprising. Definitely worth a repeat!"

Oh yeah! She even suggested a massage afterwards. Luckily, I kept it for only one minute as the time was right at 30 minutes when we get out of that big VIP suite.

It was 2:30 AM then and I noticed that the tall German girl had changed into a silky lingerie top and pajama pants. She's definitely no. 1 on the to do list on my next visit to World.

So much temptations. So little resources.

Happy Easter weekend!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-15, 5:43 pm

redstorm
Thanks Fred for your great report on World.

I might take up your advice regarding visiting Germany in the summer.
You only live once but it will be most definitely after the World Cup in June.

Just thumbing through my Polish-English dictionary right now watching German football on TV.

Have a great weekend.

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-16, 2:44 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

Thanks for the memory help. Jeanette was there last night but I decided to same her for another time. I told her how fond you were of her charms.

Laura was busy and seems to be a hit.

Samantha is a find and should be back after an Easter break.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-04-16, 3:57 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

Thanks for the message to Jeanette. What a babe!! This younger Jeanette is not the brunette Jeanette from Giessen with the wide body.

When I first met Laura back in January, it was her first week in Germany. She has all the right talents to be a hit.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: