Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Good times at World with Dedalus, ST and Joe
Posted: 2006-04-17, 12:49 am

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had some business to attend to in Frankfurt morning and early afternoon which I hoped to finish in time to get to either World or Oase before the evening. Called Dedalus and we synched our plans. We were gonna hit World in the afternoon and then leave it open for double clubbing to Oase if needed. It sounded pretty good and I texted ST and he agreed it was a good plan.

At 1 pm Joe calls me and asks what the plan is and I tell him and we agree I pick him up after I finish my other stuff I needed to do. At 2:30pm I picked Joe up at the Excelsior and we headed to World. Stopped at Rasthauf Wetterau to load up on some Red Bull and visit the ATM. Called Dedalus. He was just arriving in Frankfurt so he would be aprox. 1 hour behind us.

Joe and I arrived at World at 4pm. Very few cars parked and I got a good spot very close to the entrance. Joe had a worried expression. With so few guests would the selection reflect on the number of guests? We entered the club and as soon as we entered the main area, all worries dissapeared. Selection was already very good and improved throughout the afternoon into the evening. Even at midnight, it was still excellent. The atmosphere throughout the night had a good buzz to it that I seldom experience at World as I find the place often rather boring. Not this night. Good company of Dedalus, ST and Joe as well as fun conversation with some other guests probably affect my experience as well.

Joe and I sat at the bar and Janette came to us. She had done session(s) with Joe and was obviously happy to see him. What followed was a 45 minute story from her about the adventures and misfortunes of her porky pine. Every now and then she would have problems finding the right words in English so she would grab the next person closest to her for translation. Eventually one of the staff just stood behind the bar and translated the story bit by bit to us although we had gotten all the main points of it already. Turns out that her porky pine had been hit by a car but survived and was now beeing taken care of by her grandmother. Although somewhat a sad story, both I and Joe could not help but laugh most of the time as Janette was quite theatrecal in her description of the whole thing as she was trying to explain the thing without the vocabulary needed for this drama.

When Dedalus arrived, Janette had to tell the whole story again, but this time she was able to do so in her own language so it did not take as long this time. Janette seems like a very nice girl, bubbly personality and I might have sessioned with her some other time. This time I was set to do a repeat session with Anka. Joe however was obviously touched by the porky pine misfortunes ;-) and did take her to a room.

I had an excellent session with Anka and after the session sat down for some dinner. At this time ST had arrived and Dedalus introduced us. Hey man, it was great to finally meet you and hope you have a nice time for the rest of your stay.

Every now and then throughout the evening I would spent a little time here and there with Anka exchanging pleasantries and a little petting. Ended up doing another extended session with her. Every session with her was something new and different.

The third session for the night was with a Thai girl with an enhanced bust calles June. She just arrived from a privat in Dusseldorf few days ago. Very nice girl who knows what she is doing, but might not stay for long as she seems to like the privat scene better than the FKK scene (said she did not like to have to "pick up" the customer). ST had a session with her as well and I leave it to him to describe his view on her. Recommended girl in my book.

At 2 am, it was starting to thin out in terms of selection and ST decided to call it a night, and soon after that Dedalus left and Joe got a ride back to Frankfurt with him. I had a session left in me and as I would be leaving tomorrow around noon and probably not returning for Frankfurt for a very long time, I decided to hang out a little longer.

Dedalus had earlier pointed out Samantha (and done a session with her as well) and I decided to go with her. Samantha is from Hungary, is short with enhanced DD cup. I was getting a bit tired and not really in the mood for a GFE kind of a thing so I had her take care of the session. Started out with a pretty good massage from her followed by the usual suck and fuck. Her stretching while in missionay however is a fun sight. In retrospect, I think my rating of her at this point in time might not be fair as it was rather my own energy level that dictated the session rather than her performance ability.

For the first time in my FKK adventures I felt the need to say goodby to a girl before I left. Looked around for Anka as she said she would be there until closing, but she was probably in room or had left already. Around 4:15 I see this dark complexion girl in a dark area of the main room. She looked exotic from a distance so I decided what the hell, why not have one for the road.

Huge mistake. She is Nora from Bulgaria, does not speak a word in English and not a word in German. As soon as I was able to see her in a better light all kind of problems appeared. She has serious skin problems and pretty bad teeth. Still somehow she had some strange appeal to her so I decided to stand by my decision (Ded, you are probably right, I do seek trouble).

Another Bulgarian girl translated the deal and off we went (It might even be possible that this was one of the first sessions this girl does). When in the room, all kinds of new problems. First of all her breath stinked so there was no way in hell I wanted to kiss her. She started the bbbj which was amateurish so as soon as I got hard, I told her to get the condom. She tried to do it with her mouth and did ok for about third of the way. She could not finish the task with her hands and finally I gave up waiting and put the damn thing on myself. Started in cowgirl but soon went for doggy as I wanted to get this thing over with as soon as possible. Ouch, her bottom and back was covered in pretty bad pimples. As soon as I started banging her from behind this awful smell appeared to the point I was gagging. That was it for me. For the first time in my life I faked an orgasm. Why did I do that. Well, I felt really sorry for the girl. Somehow I felt she was in a situation totally out of her own control.

The smell was still in my nose when I returned to my hotel about 1 hour later. Although not the happiest ending, the great sessions I had this trip totally overshadow one lousy session. I will soon forget the bad smell from Nora's pussy but will remember the great time I had with Anka for a long time to come.

Chivaz
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: