Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Nearest FKK to Essen?
Posted: 2006-04-16, 11:15 pm

badger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

My grasp of German geography is not great - can someone tell me what the nearest recommended FKKs to Essen are?
Also I won't have a car.

I saw a mention of an FKK called Penelope actually in Essen - has anyone been here?

Thanks
Re: Nearest FKK to Essen?
Posted: 2006-04-18, 1:03 am

Wim Admin
Penelope in Essen is known as cheap , 30 Euro entry , 20 Euro S&F
Accommodations under standard, atmosphere seems to be congenial, girls average to not bad, many Turks around

http://www.clubpenelope.de/
http://www.fkk-200nackedeis.de/index2.html
Posted: 2006-04-18, 1:45 am

chivaz
FKK Freudenberg 39 is on the highway A40 from Dortmund to Essen. Apparently rather crappy club in terms of facilites but with decent selection of girls according to reports.

Also:

Sauna Club Happy House
Schmemannstr. 2 45326 ESSEN
Phone: 0201-327114
Open : Mon-Sat 9pm-5am

Don't know anything about this club

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-04-18, 7:05 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
'Freude39' seems to be a lot better these days - they rebuild it and reports are much more positive. Absolutely the largest choice of girls in the area. An alternative may be the new one in Castrop-Rauxel, 'Amnesia'. Would be some 20 km from Essen, if I'm not mistaken. It seems to be more luxurious than other clubs around, but as it is a very new club, it does not have a full base of girls (nor clients) yet, so YMMV.

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-04-19, 8:33 pm

tony70
Just to add my 2 cents worth about FKK Freude39 as I was there a few weeks ago. For those that remember the front reception is the same but to the right is a new eating area with tables and chairs with buffet type food available.

To the left of th reception leads to the large main room with couches and tv screens. This has now been expanded as the club next door Fredue38 has bee knocked down making two clubs into one! There is now a large kino room and around the kino room are the bedrooms.

The prices are 50 euros per half hour, don;t know what extras are. Entry prices are I think 25 Euros between 10am-12PM and at other times 50 Euros. This used to be a red carpet club, but at these prices is competing with the likes of PHG and GT.

The girl selection is good, but at these prices one might be very tempted to go to PHG or GT instead. I think I worked out for me it was slighty cheaper for me to got to PHG, anyway.....
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: