Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oase continues to impress
Posted: 2006-04-21, 2:39 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just a quick note to say that after a brief rest period of 2 days, I re-entered the fun and games of FKKs by visiting Oase last night (Thurs 20.04). I normally try to avoid Oase on dessous nights, but wtf, I thought. I really had a few hits to make on my to-list. Well I was very very impressed with the 50+ gírl line-up last night. Was it the fact that at one moment gathered around the "head table" were the likes of such stars as Judith (Hungary), Beatrice (Poland), Lizzy (Moldovia) and Steffi (Russia)??? Yes, this last girl seems to have returned from her stint in Berlin, and she brought some new talent with her a couple of really stunning Russian girls! Also in attendance were great favourites like Paula of Columbia and Redstorm's hot Polish blonde, Sandra.

BTW Redstorm, don't let anybody mislead you: This Sandra --who in fact may not be Polish at all, but rather Ukranian-- has nothing to do with the Sandra that Fred calls part of his Mafia gang. No, the current "Polish" Sandra, who is late 20s (maybe even 30??) sports shoulder length straight hair, not the ultra-curley Farah Fawcett style of the original Sandra. This Sandra now at Oase, has been ´pretty much a fixture there for the past 6 months or so and, to my knowledge, never worked at World...

Chivaz: Just so you know: I only actually saw Gabriella on 1 occasssion on Easter Sunday, I think. Last night she was absent!

No even more impressive than these "regular" starlets that one knows from Oase, is the cadre of new talent that one finds at Oase, and indeed at all the clubs at the moment. Indeed some are imports from the busted Wien club, and I have had some of my top sessions ever with this petite Kristina from Czech, who is from that club scene. Maybe it's just the special chemistry between us, but she really does perform for me as a utterly deep GFE partner, both in the room and, a bit surprisingly given her Sauna club background, on the couch in the Kino. After I had a couple of hour sessions with her, I go back yesterday and spend a good 45 minutes with her on the couch doing everything in a very heavy manner and that was BEFORE the room! I half-expected to be charged a little extra for this, but no: Total charged was 100E for 45min on couch plus 50-odd minutes in the room! Well needless to say, such devotion and value for money service deserved my loyalty and respect as a patron...so i repeated and got more or less the same or even better treatment. She was still deep tounging me at 3AM when I was trying to walk out and retrieve my wallet! Man, what a Lolita!!!

So I am in a bit of a dilemna because I really want to try other clubs and other girls, but I have got myself stuck on a good thing, so what can I say? If it works, don't fix it. Right?

Along the way I was able to cram in a quick test me session with a young voluptious Ukranian girl. Sorry the name escapes me at the moment --too much good keef, mannn-- but she has all natural breasts and the smoothest white skin I have encountered in some time. She has slightly frizzy brown hair reaching nearly to the small of her back and those curves!! Oh, she has great curves and a very nice attitude about dfking and bbbjing and....and....! So I had a tremendous night at Oase and It will be a pleasure to return again tonight!

Conditions at the club continue to be very good. The locker room issue is no longer an issue; the showers could be a bit better, but wtf. There were towels whenever I needed them. I love this place!

So off I go now through the Hauptbahnhof to my car. It's getting near 15.00, FKK time. I plan to start at Oase and if I still have the energy will end the night at Palace with some late night games. World would be on my list toe, were it not for the distance and "schlepp" factor.

I will try to report back before I leave on Sunday or Monday.

ST
Re: Oase continues to impress
Posted: 2006-04-22, 5:51 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey ST, you got to love mongering, it really is like a form of "hyperdating" is it not? You fish in the "dating" pool, have doubts about appraoching this girl or that, you click with some, opt for second and even third dates, bail after one date with others. Sometimes you find "the one" and you have to seriously think about seeing others. I love it. Enjoy man.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-04-22, 10:04 pm

redstorm
Hi ST,

Great to hear you are having a great time in Oase. I envy all you guys. My countdown for my return is 6 months away. But it's great to live through your experiences. Oase has an edge over World for my type of girls, as you call it the ultra GFE...

Great to hear about my Sandra ;). I don't really know about her background too much. I didn't get a chance to find out about her past. Just very very happy to be in her presence.
I hope to see her soon.

I agree with your totally Pepto. Hyperdating is a great term. You exactly described my last night at Oase. I found my one but I know that we both knew the night was young and as long as we had our last time it would be okay.

Have a good one ST.

Redstorm

Still learning German, French and now Polish...
Posted: 2006-04-24, 1:52 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sounds like Oase was just what the Doctor ordered. I agree and can confirm that all seems well there at the moment. I have also heard some rumors that the managment is going to cut the girls entrance fees a good bit in an effort to attract even more top-acts. I'm not 100 % sure that this couldn't have a few negative effects as well. Nobody wants Oase (or Palace and World for that matter) to become a haven for every Laufhaus girl in the area. Sunny and her 7 min. drill is more than enough of a blight on Oase as it is.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is eagerly awaiting another encounter with Inna!!!!
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: