Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Planning a trip to GT
Posted: 2006-04-27, 6:40 am

yabbadude
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Okay, I've browsed the boards and I've got the directions to the place down. I saw Gaston recommend in one thread that for a first-timer, arriving at around 12:00 is a good idea, so I'm planning on leaving Amsterdam around 10:00. My question is, how late can you stay at GT and still make the trains back to Amsterdam? Also, is there an english language site that will help me find this type of information myself? I've tried www.eurail.com with no luck on timetables to Kaldenkirchen. Thanks.
Re: Planning a trip to GT
Posted: 2006-04-27, 7:34 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Yabba,

Try www.ns.nl. change the text to English (how nice of them) and just type in from Amsterdam to Kaldenkirchen and the desired time. You get a good schedule. I would say that you could easily be at GT until 20:00 or thereabouts, giving 8 hours to enjoy the garden, sauna, pool and other facilities. Oh, and maybe some girls too.... That should really be sufficient for a newcomer, nein ?

have fun - and report to us when done ;-)

Gaston
Re: Planning a trip to GT
Posted: 2006-04-27, 3:49 pm

yabbadude
Gaston,

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll definately post after my trip. It's the least I can do after all the help you guys have provided.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: