Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD and Sauna Blue Note - Dusseldorf Trip Report - Day 2
Posted: 2006-04-27, 10:01 pm

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Day 2.

Woke up around 10am. Felt sexually drained after my partytreff excursions so didn’t plan on any fucking immediately. Headed into the city, and decided to check out the Dusseldorf RLD (red light district).

The RLD is located a few blocks behind the station. It’s not too exciting. It’s a purpose built apartment block, which is 5 stories high. The guys all stand in front of the windows in a sort of courtyard, which has some basic shelter and music playing from a local radio station. I don’t know how the women on the 5th floor do any business, cos It’s almost impossible to see them all the way up there. It’s a good 25 meters up. The selection of women was poor in the daytime, and a bit better at night. All women quoted the same price of €30 for basic covered suck and fuck service. DATY was quoted at €20 to €30 more. All women I asked said they would not do BBBJ or anything without a condom. I didn’t partake in this RLD, but got a few sneaky photos instead.

Click here for photos.

I then decided to visit Sauna Blue Note. I picked this sex club because of the decent reviews that it had on the various forums. I was tempted by FKK Dolce Vita and its sister club Sauna Dolce Vita, but decided against because of their bad reviews.

Name: Sauna Blue Note.

Opening hours

Mon-Thurs: 12pm – 1 am:
Fri-Sat: 12pm – 2am:
Sun: 12pm – 12am:

Cost: Entrance €55
Session €30 per 30 minutes – DATY, DFK, and BBBJ are included in the standard price.

Review Date: Sunday 23rd April 2006
Tuesday 25th April 2006
Time spent: 6 hours, from 2 pm to 8 pm on Sunday
3 hours, from 3 pm to 6 pm on Tuesday

Facilities: Sauna

Alcohol: None

Food: Bread, cold meat, Soup, cakes, biscuits, sweets

Women: 4 available on Sunday, and 7 on Tuesday.

Quality of women: Very mixed, some nice ones both days, but some complete Mingers as well. One poor woman looked like a twin of Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler. Also one lady in her 50’s was present on both days.

Sessions: Just 2, but both were of a very high standard with hot young girls.

Couch action: Yeah and lots of it.

Voyeuristic possibilities: Some rooms have open and slatted walls. So some good possibilities.

Customers: About 6 men came and went throughout the day, with a max of 3– 4 at anyone time.

Atmosphere: Very friendly and Laid Back. All women seemed to have a good attitude.

Pros: Some very sexy girls, great service, great value sessions, good atmosphere.

Cons: Some hideous women, expensive entry fee, lack of facilities, small cramped club, lack of food, no alcohol. Stephen Tyler's twin

How to get there by public transport:
From Dusseldorf HBF, take the S6 train to Rath Mittte. Time: 9 mins
Turn left out of the station, Then take next right onto Rather Broich.
The club is on the left 100 meters down. Time 2 mins.

Review:
The first thing about this club is the seemingly expensive entry fee of €55. It seems expensive but it really isn’t if you have at least 2 sessions. This club only charges the men an entry fee and not the girls like most FKK clubs. The sessions are a set price of $30 for 30 minutes, and you also get some extra couch action. I got 30 mins of couch action in one case, and then over 30 mins in the room all for €30. So the entry is a little higher than usual but the sessions are less.

Really the only two things going for this club are the excellent sessions and the friendly social atmosphere. Many foreign guys apparently visit, so there is a good level of English spoken. I arrived at 2 pm on Sunday and was amazed at how small the club is. There are some private room, and some rooms with slatted walls that you can look through. Also one area has a mattress on the ground and a curtain. Many guys like to fuck in public in this area, so there are some good opportunities for those of us into looking.

There were four women when I arrived. Two were young smoking hot - 8s, one was a passable 6 Polish girl that had a slight pale refugee, concentration camp look about her. The last was a friendly old German woman in her 50’s, who was a 0 out of 10.
Of the two hotties, one was Olga, a half Russian/ German girl of 20 years, with a lovely slightly plump body, big tits, very tanned skin and a cute faced. All topped off with highlighted Blonde hair. Very nice.
The other girl was Sarah, a young German girl of 21. She is medium height, slight plump with Blonde hair. She also wore a very sexy dress with no underwear both days.

After about 2 hours of trying to recover my Mojo from the partytreff the day before, I decided to take Olga. We went to a couch and talked for a few minutes, before I started some kissing, and then I sucked her tits until she gave me a nice BBBJ. After 15 mins or so, we went to a room, and had a really excellent fuck for the full 30 mins. I held my spunk back right till the end. The fuck included the usual – DFK, BBBJ and DATY. Afterwards we had some coffee together, and she told me that she was training to be a Nurse and only works 3 or 4 days per month. I then spent the remainder of the time talking to a nice Italian guy who ended up giving me a lift back to my hotel.

Verdict: OK club, with some women being more amateur than professional. Great sessions, and very little clock watching apparent. Lacking in a lot of areas though, considering the entry price. They need to get rid of the Steven Tyler look alike.

Last edited by Wan King on 2006-05-02, 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: RLD and Sauna Blue Note - Dusseldorf Trip Report - Day 2
Posted: 2006-04-27, 10:40 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for this really incitefull report! Your writing style is great and you make very sharp and to the point observations. Places like Blue Note have always been on the edge of my FKK radar scope, but I've always talked myself out of trying it in favour of other, bigger clubs. So this is indeed a valuable update. Will help us all if we are ever in Dussledorf.

ST
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: