Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Partytreff Mettmann - Dusseldorf Trip Report - Day 1
Posted: 2006-04-26, 11:48 pm

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Click here for an explanation of what a Partytreff is.

NOTE: This club is NOT for guys that just want one on one action in private rooms or guys looking for young hard body FKK type women.

Name: Partytreff Mettmann

Opening hours and cost:

Mon-Fri: 10 – 4 pm : €80 for 3 hours max
5pm –12pm: €100 for full 7 hours
Sat: 3pm – 12pm: €110 for 9 hours
Sun: 3pm – 10pm: $100 for 7 hours

Review Date: Saturday 22nd April 2006

Time spent: 9 hours, from 3 pm to 12 am.

Facilities: Sauna and big old bath (not a whirlpool as described on the website)

Alcohol: Beer and wine only, both are limitless. Beer is a 500ml Pills, also a non-alcoholic beer available.

Food: A buffet dinner is provided from 7 pm. Beef Stroganoff or similar with salad and cake for dessert. An assortment of German sausage from 9 pm. Food is disappointing and just about edible.

Women: 7 available on Saturday, but normally only 3-4 during the week and Sunday.

IMPORTANT: According to some local guys, Saturday is the only day that you are guaranteed some attractive women and other days you may end up with just hideous ones. That’s why I didn’t go on Sunday, cos I found out who was in the line up

Customers: About 20 men came and went throughout the day, with a max of 10 – 12 at anyone time. One swinging couple was also present.

Athmosphere: Very friendly, more comedy than erotic. Loads of jokes were cracked during the gang bangs and orgies. Still very horny stuff.

Pros: Great value, unlimited sex, great fun, some very sexy women. Mainly group action, join in where u want. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and CIM all available, but not from all the girls.

Cons: Some hideous women, food is poor quality, lack of facilities. One on one action isn’t private – guys may walk in for a look or try to join in.

How to get there by public transport:
Take train S28 from Dusseldorf HBF to Mettmann Stadwald. Time 21 mins
Then Bus 745 or SB68 3 stops to Bollenhoe. Time 5 mins.
From Bollenhoe you can see the industrial estate across the road. Partytreff Mettman is on the right on the main street of the industrial estate.
Or walk from the Mettmann Stadwald station. Time 15 to 20 mins.
NOTE: There were no taxis present at Mettmann Stadwald that I could see.

Where to stay: http://www.hotelamroettgen.de/. This hotel is 300 meters from the club and is a very nice, clean budget hotel. I can highly recommend it. The owner/manager is a very friendly guy. €45 per night B+B for a single room.

Review of the club:
I arrived in the club at bang on 3 pm. I was the first customer there. When you ring the door, you are let in by one of the bar staff, who takes your money and gives you a locker key. You keep all your clothes and money in your locker. After changing in the small locker room, you go upstairs and give your key to the bar staff. They take note of your name and tell you to take note of your key number. So unlike most FKK’s you don’t carry your key with you. I changed into black boxers and a black tee shirt. It is a sort of standard uniform that many guys wear in Swingers clubs. I walked up stairs into the bar area. There were three women sitting at the bar, and that’s when I got the shock of my life.

One girl was in her mid 30’s, blonde, busty and sexy (7/10), who’s name I cant remember. But the other two were totally hideous, infact they were really skinny and ravaged looking. I privately named them the “Cancerous Mingin Grannies” One was at least 45 and the other about 50. The younger one looked very like actress Joanna Lumley from her Absolutely Fabulous series, except she was much skinnier. One local guy told me later that she was ravaged from Cocaine and cigarettes, but not actually cancerous. I wondered was she sick from STDs but he assured me that she is infact clean, and that all the girls are, because most of the customers are regulars, and it would a disaster for the business if a guy got sick from one of the girls. The other woman looked like a ropier and wrinklier version of Susan Sarandon. Now lets face it, Susan Sarandon isn’t the hottest locking chick in the world to start with but this one was ten times uglier.
There was no way in the world that I would fuck either of these “Cancerous Mingin Grannies”, especially the older one. (or so I thought)

So I got a beer and the sexy blonde offered to take me for a tour of the club. She seemed in a bitchy mood and took me by the hand around the club in a real hurry. She showed me the 3 fucking rooms, 2 bathrooms and outdoor sauna. I took a seat and watched her and the “Cancerous Mingin Grannies”, chain smoke. They were literally lighting up the next cigarette using the butt of the last one. After about 15 minutes the sexy blonde turned around to face me on her bar stool. She was wearing a short sexy dress, and then she opened her legs Basic instinct style. She had no knickers on and a multi pierced Labia, and as soon as I saw that I got an instant and very hard erection. She gave a giggle when my cock popped out of my boxers. So I sat there looking at her pussy for another while, and then she came down the couch and sat beside and started stroking my cock. It was nice. Then the older “Cancerous extra Mingin Granny” came and sat at the other side of me. AH FUCK NO. My erection started to deflate. So what do I do? Ask her to leave and risk offending the sexy one, or just try and ignore her. I turned away and started DFKing the sexy one. She was very nice, lovely big tits, and nice big arse. We lay down and moved into a 69 position. I was hard again as I didn’t have to look at either of the “Cancerous Mingin Grannies”. The 69 was going nice, then I felt more hands and another mouth on my cock. Now my cock was being swapped between the sexy blonde and “Cancerous Mingin Granny”. To be fair the old lady was good at the blowjob, but cos it was her I started to go soft again. But the old lady could see what was happening and she gave me a mighty hand job, before I went completely soft and such was the ferocity of it, that I actually managed to get hard again and came after another minute. I lay there in disbelief that this old hag had made me cum.

I went for a sauna and by 4.30 pm there were about 7 guys present, and this big tall sexy woman named Sabina had joined the other 3. Around 5 pm the first big gangbang started in the biggest of the rooms. Most of the guys and all 4 girls were hard at it. I still wasn’t ready for round 2, so I went for a few beers. I tried to take it easy as I didn’t want to end suffering from brewers droop. I drank some coffee along with the beers. By 6 pm all seven women were present, and the party was moving into full swing. From this point the sex was almost non-stop. There wasn’t a set routine to it. But generally the women would fuck for around 30 minutes and then take a break for 20 –30 minutes. At anyone time, 3 or 4 would be fucking and 2 or 3 would be at the bar taking a break.

I got talking to this plump woman, Monica who is about 40 and we went to an empty room alone. She had an ugly face but a sexy body and a good attitude. Started off slow with some DFK for a while, then we moved into a 69. Her BBBJ wasn’t great, but her pussy got nice and wet. She mounted me cowgirl style, and rode me for a while but her vagina was huge and I could hardly feel a thing. After some minutes of this we moved back to 69. During the sex some guys came in for a look, and then during the 69 I heard a woman walk in. This woman took over the BJ part of the 69 and she was really good at it. All of a sudden I got really really hard, this was an amazing blowjob. She was just doing it really right. I had to find out who it was, and who was it??? The younger Joanna Lumley “Cancerous Mingin Granny two”!!!! But as she sucked my cock, I noticed something sexy about her skinny carcas, in particular her skinny face. She also reminded me of this woman from my hometown I have always wanted to fuck. I sat up and pulled her towards me. I started kissing her wildly and running my hands all over skinny body. I pulled off her little dress. She had big fake boobs, and a pierced Labia. I moved into a 69 position with her. As I was lying there sucking on her pierced pussy, I was amazed how I could become attracted to her after being so repulsed by her 3 hours earlier. I guess you could end up fucking any woman that can suck your cock well enough. I ended up coming in her mouth. Fantastic.

It was now dinnertime, and there was beef stroganoff and rice. It was not very nice but edible. The atmosphere of the whole club was really lighthearted all night long and not at all serious. If you have never been to a Swingers or Partytreff club you might expect the people would all be very serious and stuffy, but on the contrary they are usually very friendly, and especially so in this club. But what really amazed me was the sheer amount of jokes been cracked and the general levels of laughter during the orgies. After dinner I spent most of my time both partaking and watching the various orgies. At one point a guy farted and that brought some great laughter, and then a guy let out a massive exaggerated roar to go with his orgasm, and again great laughs from the crowd. Some of the guys seemed to be in competition to see who could get the best laugh of the crowd, of course I didn’t understand most of them cos I don’t speak German, but the one that brought the house down was this:

A big guy was fucking the sexy busty blonde, really hammering it into her. I had finished my third session and was just standing watching the two fuck, and several others were also watching and some others fucking. So he then came and when he withdrew from her, he shouted out something in German to which people really burst out laughing. I mean they stopped having sex they were laughing so much. The girl even gave him a playful slap across the face, while she too laughed. This guy beside me, threw his arm around my shoulder and says:

“Wait, when I stop laughing I translate for you”

He continued to laugh for another 20 seconds or so, and then says

“He say to her, that her pussy hole are so big, he were afraid he would fall inside and never be ever found again!!!!”

Then they all laughed again at the translation of the joke.

So the night progressed on and I had two more cums, so 5 in total. I managed to do something with all the women, except the older “Cancerous Mingin Granny”, and the girl of the Swinging couple. I didn’t fuck all the women, some I just licked out, some I just got head from. I had one really nice session at the bar, where I was licking the lovely Sabina, and another girl called Silvia was blowing me. She eventually brought me to completion with a great hand job. I spent a lot of my time performing DATY even straight after my orgasms. I reckon I spent over 2 hours alone just licking pussy that night. By 11 pm I was sexually drained, so I hit the beer and had 5 bottles in the last hour. At 12 am it was all over.

Verdict: A really great club, loads of sex, as much as you could really want. Lovely friendly people who went of their way to speak English to me. From 5 pm the sex was pretty constant right through till 12am. But it really got into gear from about 8pm onwards. Some hideous ugly girls were a let down, as was the poor quality food.

Rating 8/10. Would be 10/10 with some more attractive women.

Click here for some photos

Last edited by Wan King on 2006-05-02, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRave Man
Posted: 2006-04-27, 12:36 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You deserve the VC for that :-\
Re: BRave Man
Posted: 2006-04-27, 12:48 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
A brave man you are indeed! I have never had the stones to try one of those joints.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Re: Partytreff Mettmann - Dusseldorf Trip Report - Day 1
Posted: 2006-04-27, 3:40 pm

withnail Power Kat
Im speechless. this report has given me a real laugh this afternoon - thanks for that mr.king.

i shall soon have to write up the report of my own gang bang adventure at the candy club, a couple of weeks back. a couple of shocking looking wenches there too though im glad to report they were in the minority.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-04-27, 10:29 pm

Wan King
Withnail please write that report.

i have never been to Candy club on Gang Bang night, and i would love to read about it.
Posted: 2006-04-27, 11:14 pm

Wim Admin
The Partytreff experience is another phenomenon that gains popularity.

I see many Dutch GoldenTime and Happy Garden regulars go for a try in

Partytreff Xanten - Xanten is some 15 km North of Planet Happy Garden

http://www.partytreff-xanten.de/

It's a 100 Euro all-in experience , there are some 6 or 8 women available , depends on day and time. Generally a PHG / GT day cost you 250 , end of the month to Partytreff at 100 .... , for a break.

modern , spacious and clean accommodation, bars , food, garden , saunas
Woman are bit more average compared to PHG / GT, vibe and service is top ....

BTW: great review Wan !!!

W.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: