Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
PHG Wading Pool Update
Posted: 2006-05-01, 8:12 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The outdoor PHG pool is not quite as big as I first imagined. The pit that was excavated for the pool was good sized but then this week they came in and poured a concrete foundation and put up cinder block walls. The depth looked like a constant 4 feet so no diving allowed. Also the tree shading the patio drops these berry looking leaves so maintenance might be a burden.

The flat screen TV in the Nacht Cafe was missing last weekend on Saturday. Not sure if I can cope without the always present Fashion Network to watch.

Saturday was very quiet again in the early afternoon but was busy again when I left at 7:00pm. Still excellent selection in my opinion. Weather still makes the outdoor patio a no go.

Snert

Posted: 2006-05-01, 11:27 pm

tony70
Will the new pool change things? I say this because I think it may change the nature of the club and confuse girls and guests. I have only been to GT once and there was a jacuzzi which men and women shared and got intimate. Also there is a kino.

AT PHG there is no kino or jacuzzi. And guys and girls are normally intimate in the rooms. So will things change with the pool? This is not a criticism or anything, but I hope PHG doesn't change to a GT type of club.

Just my 2 cents worth!
Re: PHG Wading Pool Update
Posted: 2006-05-02, 7:05 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Pardon me, Tony

It may be my lack of understanding of the fine English language, but did I detect here that you have actually problems with people of mixed sex using a sauna, jacuzzi and other facilities - mutually caressing another - and hence do not want to see PHG turning into a GT -style of club ?

Mon dieu, that's a new one for me.

I personally have the impression that the PHG management would not like anything more than additional facilities chez PHG that could be used mixed, and I expect the pool very much to be used so. If you wish to have all your enjoyment in the room only you have a very legit desire, but I'm afraid most FKK's have their share of mixed fun. Likely prive's are more for you then.

a little puzzled

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-05-02, 8:29 am

tony70
No, No No,! I don't have any problems of with people of mixed sex using a jacuzzi, sauna etc. In fact I am quite turned on in clubs with open couch action!

I should have pointed out as you know PHG is one of the few FKK clubs in the NWR where couch action does not happen, or elsewhere except in the rooms. This is not a good or bad thing, its just the way the management run the club it seems. In the two years I have been to PHG, I have never seen any one having sex, let alone have a BBBJ outside of a room at PHG, catch my drift.

Maybe the pool will change all this...
Posted: 2006-05-02, 8:25 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I have not heard any details of the pool operation although I can't imagine them having any kind of clothing requirement since people walk out of the sauna to the outdoor shower all the time. At present, the patio area is pretty much open to public view. Probably 50% of the screening vegitation is missing between the patio and the industrial park it shares a location with.

It is very rare to see any intentional nudity from the girls in the public area and physical contact is limited to an occasional snog. Even what used to be the ladies shower area that was next to the mens shower now houses the massage table. I don't see that atmosphere changing with an outdoor pool. Does anyone remember the indoor pool? Way before my time.

Snert

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: