Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The bad, the good and the belgian; gaston back in GT
Posted: 2006-07-04, 7:54 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bonjour all,

The previous week I did something unusual: I strayed from my favourite place, Golden Time, and ended up at the Ritz in Mol (Belgium). Worse: a lack of quantity notwithstanding, I have enjoyed myself tremendously (the quality being incredible - or me having pure luck). And as I was now driving east to the pittoresque village of Brueggen, I was thinking - worrying even: would my Gypsy Princess hit me very hard for this ? And: would the opening of Golden Time's sister club ('Living Room') in Kaarst be a big drain on the quantity and quality of the providers ? Read on....

Due to some work obligations in the morning, I entered the parking lot of Golden Time only 14:00, getting about the last parking place within the gates. Entry was fast and friendly as usual, I showered, put on my white robe, went for the bar to get a croissant (fresh baked -off, very good) and an espresso and got a seat on the terrace to watch the scene. Mmm, that did not look favourably - ratio male / female way out of order and the female providers present were either unknown or B -category. Was this the World Cup (pissing off the females, they sincerely hate anything taking preference over their presence), the holiday period or the new club in Kaarst ? Probably a mix of the three. For the first time in years I was left wondering who to start sessioning with. To be honest, later in the day it became somewhat better, although even in the early evening I found it less than perfect. But by that time I had plenty of choice. No Gypsy Princess, though, so no risk on her wrath.

Somewhat confused on the lack of known talent, I decided to approach a nice looking blonde, who was standing on the side of the terrace. She responded smiling, and told me she was German and her name was Jolene. If I had read my classics I would be warned then (very mixed reviews on her on the Dutch boards, some outright negative), but obviously I followed my hormones rather than my brains and decided for a session with her. Once inside the room, I was in for a major disappointment: the smile went and she started to work without any good vibration between the two of us. Oral was sloppy, and once into coital mode, she gave the best imitation of a plank (piece of board if you like) I have ever seen outside my local Brico (B&Q, Home Depot, Praktiker). Thanks to her warning me after 25 minutes of fruitless and frustrating bonking, I got out within the 30 -minute mark thanks to some hand relief.
Boy. That was utterly demotivating. This girl, looking absolutely pretty, would be the envy of many a 'Strassenstich', but so much under par for GT that I wonder what she is doing there. Still, she seems to have her faithfull clients so this is a definite YMMV provider. No repeat for yours truly, though.

Small intermezzo:
I had just promised myself never ever to go with a blonde again (no, really) and I went unwinding inside; the usual route of sauna, cold shower and jacuzzi. From inside the sauna I saw a couple of girls (one blonde, one brunette) in the pool, apparently eagerly fishing for male bait. As I got into the pool, the brunette was 'busy' and I turned to the blonde. I started talking to her in German (being in Germany that seems a normal gesture to me) but she did not answer at all, and only looked vaguely at me. I re-started in English and got a better result: in extremely broken English she told me she was from Hungary and knew about 3 lines of English and no other foreign language (most Hungarian girls do better their best at school - certainly if they feel the need to entertain foreign clients). I hesitated: there she was in the pool, certainly very available, an reasonably attractive too (but, blonde indeed) but somewhere inside me a voice said 'No click - watch out, you sucker,' and for a change I decided to trust my brains over my testicles and withdraw from further negociations.
Fine. I remained in the pool and had some Ethology practice. In came a new girl, who I had never seen before in GT. Off-white skin, curly hair, seemingly Southern Meditteranean and looking quite, er, innocent - as far as you can look thus while stepping into the pool in an FKK / Sauna environment. Everything about her screamed 'newbie'. She sat next to a chap, who was very fast in holding her and touching her in various locations, something she was clearly not used to. Then the man suddenly lost his concentration on her, and another man (already having pet the Hungarian brunette earlier) grabbed her. Again, she did not really look totally at ease. And then, after some groping, both men declined all interest in her and stepped out of the pool, leaving the girl alone. I was more than just surprised: when did the time end when physical contact in the pool was regarded as a contractual issue and a payable item ? Am I getting old-fashioned or did I observe two philistines ?

'I saw you earlier. You went with that girl. To a room. And she was blond.'

Spoken with the right intonation these words can hit you like a whiplash. They were certainly aimed to do so. What was odd, though, was that they were not uttered by my Gypsy Princess (luckily ? absent), but by Daria, my Persian girlfriend from 1000-and-one night -stands, to which I am reasonably loyal in the sense that I use to session with her at least every odd visit. What was even stranger, was that she did not mind that I had spend some time with a girl (after all, that's where a FKK / Sauna club is for), but I had committed a faux pas by taking a blonde girl to a room. Les femmes... never I will understand them. I told her truthfully (but intentionally as I meant to woo her) that I had not enjoyed the session at all, which she found very satisfying. 'You were too early back - I knew it was no good', she told me promptly.
And as I was hanging in the jacuzzi and she was leaning outside I tried to lure her in - to no avail. 'You very well know I don't do that' she stated proudly, looking at me like I was proposing something indecent (it was not half as indecent as what I had in mind with her if I could get her back in normal mood). We continued chatting for some minutes until she seemed to soften a bit. 'It's o.k. I'm here for you now' she said, in what I took to be a peace proposal. Her brown eyes looked at me (me melting down already), and I even thought I noticed a smile on her face. Could I ask her to fetch a key ? Yes, I could, and she was even surprised I still had lust in her after her verbal attacks.
We got into room 1, about the worst choice there is. You have all the noise from the bar, the terrace, the walkings along, room 2 (and what a theatre there inside).... I hate this room, but as it was the only one free and this girl will not work in public I had no choice. Our session was below average compared to previous sessions, but that still counts as pretty decent, and being a repeat client I have to give her credit for a less performance sometimes. After all, if you are after a Girl Friend Experience, you should recognize that this comes at the price of a girl sometimes not being in top form while sleeping with you, right ? During our post-coital smoke, she told me she was busy with things outside GT, including getting a decent education alongside, and I have to admit that I admire her for that - I wish more girls were that smart. I happily accepted my money was to be a donation towards A Better Future for Working Girls - or something.

/Gaston's food review/ and some painfull language and dinnertime etiquette lessons/
BBQ ! The sun was shining, the local pyromaniacs were manning the grills (and boy, were they enjoying it) and all were having a good time. Significant improvements over last season: more (and better quality) salads and side dishes and a good supply of soft drinks and mineral water on the tables, so no-one had to go back inside for drinks. Staff was very attentive and watched carefully not to issue meat that was not correctly / safely grilled. The party atmosphere, eating with some semi-nude girls beside you, - these moments are almost worth the trip alone. You would find a Pleased Gaston on the table. Best of all was when I was chatting with a fellow -visitor from Ile-de-France (in French, obviously) and we were a little into gossip mode - and suddenly Monique (sitting on the next bench) turned to us and said very clear:

'Et qu'est-ce que vous commentez sur les Allemands ?'

AUCH.

We were in a blissfull state of mind that no-one would understand us and there this German girl had overheard everything - and understood most of it, too... as she showed us in very presentable French. This girl did not waste her time on school - I will not comment on blondes anymore. Luckily we had stated no rude remarks on any of the girls (actually quite some compliments) but only on the customers, so we escaped narrowly, but from then on the shadow of a big blonde grinning German girl loomed over our table and conversation. What was I relieved that I actually had commended Monique to my French collegue....

After dinner, I relaxed a while (no good having excersise on a full stomach) and then decided on my last provider. I hung around here and there, looking for inspriration until I suddenly got an idea: why not ask Monique ? She seemed quite pleased with herself over the dinner incident (showing no bad feelings at all), so she might be favourable towards me, and she is an extremely good provider. Bad luck: just 10 seconds before I could proclaim her my love (for at least 30 minutes) she was booked by a fellow guest (and again a francophone, incredible). She seemed quite embarrassed with the situation, apologising for the inconvenience to me, while she had done nothing wrong: she committed on the first man booking her, which I think is a really good practice. She promised to make it up next time (and I will look forward to that) and I left looking for another option.

Looking for consolation, on the terrace, basking in the setting sun, I found Alexa. Alexa is easy to find, as she is very recognisable: a smallish enhanced German blonde in her early '30s wearing glasses. The glasses are mostly fake; she does not need them for the correction sec, but she has found out that a lot of clients like them, as they introduce some kind of fantasy in the line of young female teacher on the loose, the secretary off -work turning indecent, fill in yourself. Alexa is a hurdle to jump before you can approach her with confidence: she is very professional in the sense that she communicates her rules and limits quite strictly up front a session (no fingers inside, no deep kissing), which is not to the likings of some clients, who find her a cold pro, but I liked her approach and have found out by experience that some of the older German providers can be extremely good once inside a room.
And so it was. We chatted some, decided to go for a cool garden cabin, and started working. Alexa has a good pedigree, having worked in half a dozen clubs at least and once you are comfortable with her, she is proud to show her skills. This was good: a fine oral, nice varying coital positions, no problems in touching her nicely enhanced breasts and all the service with a smile. The glasses (continuously on) and her high-heel shoes (idem) gave it all a nice kinky atmosphere. I enjoyed it very much and she definitely gets on my 'repeat' list.

As so, as the sun set, I was steering my car to the west, driving back after again a memorable day in Golden Time. Next time, I will watch my language - even in French - and I will redeem my coupon for my session with Monique. For the time being, I will be concentrating on work (inconveniently enough - but at least I make an income) and getting on a small holiday in Scotland (fishing, golfing and hiking - a man's holiday without any women in sight ;-). Happy holidays to you all.

cheers,

Gaston.

/postscript/
Weird. I was sitting yesterday evening at the Parvis, drinking a Geuze, smoking a cigar, watching Saint Gilles go by, reminiscing my recent travels, and one thought prevailed: 'Je ne regrette rien.'. So Zen.
Re: The bad, the good and the belgian; gaston back in GT
Posted: 2006-07-04, 5:52 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Your title is intriguing, which one are you? I was concerned since it took so long for you to post that the Princess had indeed BB-Qued your..., oh well, we won't go there. I guess that you can now consider yourself even with her in your indescretions. Given your postscript, it doesn't sound like your conscience is weighing you down too much anyway

So your last encounter was an "older woman" who wore glasses and high heels and as I recall your last encounter at the Ritz was a junior lawyer type, are you establishing a pattern here? Perhaps, Gaston's Fantasy Review? This year you have progressed from seemingly innoculous (although hard won) hot tub encounters to chicks with ink and iron, through various other fantasies. You are indeed a great hero to all of your loyal readers.

Have a good trip to Scotland on your "manly adventure" . I am sure that the constant grind of having to go to GT every couple of weeks and service several nubile young ladies wears heavy on one. I can completely understand how you desperately need a break..................

Au revoir,

Skip
Posted: 2006-07-04, 7:31 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I wonder if the blonde girl in the Spa pool who looked blank and was hungarian, was Vicci and her freind (one of two sisters) who are working the pool at the moment.

IF it was, she was the 5/10 that I took at the end of my last visit, reported on my 1000th post trip report.

She was good. Damned good too.
Posted: 2006-07-05, 8:05 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
@ Skip;
The'bad' and 'good' were referrering to my female counterparts - I myself am abolutely lousy in bed (ask any woman, no not all, sometimes miracles happen ;-).
And no, I'm not into deviating hobbies, but sometimes you just want a change, don't you ?. Now I read Snert's report on a girl with a bleeding Jesus in PHG......
I'll be walking the West Highland Way - looking forward to it.

@ Mike:
I did not even ask her name. This one really spoke only 3 lines of English, not enough to get me connected. But you are right, she was in the pool, she was not too bad (we're truly spoiled) and she was ready and willing.... God, I'm sick of my own fussyness. But if she was your babe, it just shows even Belgians can make mistakes sometimes ;-)

Gaston
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: