Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Happy ending for Uzbekistan Girl
Posted: 2006-07-06, 2:07 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I don't want to re-open old wounds but I got many PM's asking for an unpdate to the plight of the young lady I met n Dubai, who was deported and was facing a two year sentence on arrival back in Uzbekistan. She had to pay all her money to the police to get out of the Airport.

Today I got a great SMS message. She had her court case, and even though she could not even afford a Lawyer, she got off without a prison sentence.

For those not in theknow, Uzbekistan is lower on the UN human rights list than both the PRC and Rwanda. The purpose of the court system there is to decide how much money you have, rather than how guilty you are. You must have been guilty or you would not be up in court in the first place.

Cut a long story short... she was found innocent on the fake exit visa charge (she got stiffed by an official in the passport office who pocketed the exit visa money then went on the run). She was found guilty of being deported from a foreign country, but since it was only a visa overstay and many girls were caught out, they have fined her only and she walked free.

I want to make clear here, that to date, despite staying in touch, She has NEV ER asked for one penny to date. I am broke now anyway and she knows this and still keeps in touch.

Right now, she is supporting her Mother who has no job and is working in a pub, and they are just about getting along.

She can have a new passport but can only travel within the CIS for the next five years.

There are some happy endings, not all prostitutes are grabbing bitches, despite some members comments, and no, she does not feign affections that are not really there.

Thanks for all the messages of support. Hopefully one day we will meet again and on this occasion I hope she finds another way of living other than prostitution, which she hated doing anyway.
Re: Happy ending for Uzbekistan Girl
Posted: 2006-07-07, 9:30 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
That's good nieuws Mike. Glad for you and the lady.
Doog
pepto
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: