Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Palace 7/23
Posted: 2006-07-24, 3:00 pm

paladin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Got there around 10p, stayed about 90 minutes, which may be my shortest stay ever in a major FKK club. About 25 ladies, many of the mature variety. Ilona (TUR) came over, said hello, she says we had a session way back when, she's gotta be mid-40s but that's my age, too, she still looks ok, just a little overirradiated. I might have to give her another spin anyway down the road.

After meeting the Romanian mafia (Hana, Julia, Paula, and last, but certainly not least, Olympia) I found Linda (CZE), 5'8" (170 cm) 38DD-26-36, we had some unfinished business, finished it, and I left shortly thereafter. Her skill set is very good, she's quite a lovely young lady, but you do know it is a service. I mean, she was kind of whimpering a little bit to get er ass fucked, but that was so she could make an extra E100 on the transaction. While there's value, no doubt, you know it's purely an industrial relationship. A couple of minor attempts at upselling were rebuffed, but she was a good sport about most of it. While a very good, slow, BBBJ, which is more suited for an hour session than 30 min, she's really pure sportfuck. It's also tragic she has these magnificent breasts (or breasteses as we say in the US) and doesn't enjoy having them played with. I went back to the room and had a very heavy sleep. Now that I'm used to CET, it's time go back home. Isn't that always the case?

The four Romanian girls were easily the best looking women in the room, but getting zero traffic. It kind of makes you wonder why. It's kind of weird because all the Romanians I met at Riviera in BCN were equally off the chart looks-wise, and could boink any man into a coma. Also, Palace is kind of a mystery to me. The facility is a very serviceable one, particularly since you're 200m from a Metro station, but it really doesn't seem to get a whole lot of business, or at least as much as it should. I also dig doing the Hef thing, hanging out in a robe and slippers-all that's missing is the pipe. Probably more ladies than customers last night, although some of the women really have little business being in an FKK, let alone naked. The old Paradies Old Guard was exactly that, but even in that age range (35-40) they still looked great and really delivered in the room and were just as sweet outside the room as in.

If I had more time, I would give F35, Beach, Atlantik, Sudfass a visit. I really enjoy coal mining, but on a short trip like this one, diamonds are definitely forever. Unless I find something remarkable tonight at Oase, this is probably my last report for the trip. Maybe return in November.
Re: Palace 7/23
Posted: 2006-07-24, 8:58 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Paladin,

Don't be too hard on old Palace now: Bear in mind you went on a Sunday night, in the middle of the summer. I can tell you from long experience that it is a different club --in a very positive sense-- in, say, October, November or January, February. I've been there on Sunday nights in Winter or Spring and the place has really been rocking!

Good to see you staying away from the eye-candy Romanians. I am so tempted to go there, let, say, Olympia, start flirting with me and then when she asks if I want to go to the room, I would ask: "What did you say your name was?" "Olympia." "Oh, no way I would ever go to a room with you, my dear. You have a terrible reputation and I don't want to be ripped off or disappointed...Thanks, but no thanks..."

ST
Re: Palace 7/23
Posted: 2006-07-25, 1:07 pm

paladin
I agree with your sentiments, actually who has the best talent at any time of the year is generally a random thing. I am discussing the here and now, and I trust the reader will take my comments appropriately.

I agree with you, Sundays are usually good at Palace, and summer is usually off (my favorite time of year to visit is November). It's just that the party generally doesn't get rolling until very late, say 1a or so. I was too tired, and the vibe too muted to find out.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: