Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Errrr .... raids ?
Posted: 2006-08-28, 5:29 am

noreaga
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys. So Ive been reading about some of the Frankfurt FKKs here in preparation for my trip in November (yes, I know its early, lol), and Ive read some posts abouts raids.

So, why do the cops raid ? What are they looking for ? Does this happen often ? And most importantly, what should I, as a foreigner, be worried about ?

The last thing in this world I need is the fact that I was in an FKK overseas somehow getting back to my good old Canadian government .... call it paranoia, but I think its a valid concern ... or maybe not !

Can some of you FKK veterans help out ?

Cheers !
Re: Errrr .... raids ?
Posted: 2006-08-28, 6:43 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey,

Don't sweat the raids or "Razzia" as the Germans call them. More often than not, they are just an effort to control the scene and check out that a club is operating on the up and up. It is really for our benefit.

Do bring your passport when you go to a club. Not a copy, but the real thing. It will just make everything easier if there happens to be a raid while you are there.

Don't bring anything like dope or the like into a club. If there is a raid and they decide to go through your things, then you may be in for a bit of trouble.

I have been through a few and the most that has happened is that they have taken pictures of my passport. No real big deal as I am not a fugitive, the they were destroyed. The girls are the ones who have to deal with the most scrutiny during a raid.

Cheers and have fun,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-08-29, 12:35 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
A raid is either looking for proper working papers for the girls and no trafficked girls or for the girl's tax papers. They may bring a drug dog every now and then too just to keep the stonmers and coke heads on their toes.

doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-08-30, 3:11 am

noreaga
Thanks fellas. I dont plan to have any sort of drugs on me, as the only high Im looking for is the type a good woman can bring ;-)

As for the passport, I must remember to take that along with me.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: