Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Comming to Europe this week
Posted: 2006-08-30, 3:04 am

hmfic777
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Don't know where to go for a weekend. I always go to the World, but looks like lineup there is below average. My business trip ends at about 4pm on Friday at Wolfsburg, from there I was thinking of driving to either Geissen or to Koln and either go to PHG/GT or World/Oase. Anybody is mongering next weekend? I'm bored going to these clubs alone...
Re: Comming to Europe this week
Posted: 2006-08-30, 4:44 am

beenthere
Actually, GT is closer to Venlo than Koln. My plan this week, is to arrive Thursday morning, rent car and head to Dorsten for partytreff & heaven's gate. First stab at Partreff in Dorsten was good, and bad on previous trip. It seemed like the interaction with the girl was very minimal prior and after the act. More of gfe experience in the fkk. Quality over quantity as others have said. But I did get into seeing what was happening with the other girls though, and would like to reexperience it.

GT is the goal on Friday and Saturday. Might stay near Dorsten, and maybe hit the treff at 12 - 3am if I decide to leave GT early. Still have a option of Heaven gate (4am: first visit).

Not a big fan of park sauna, after the changes. I like the price structure but it seems that the old crew is no longer working, and have not been impressed with the current crew. Twice I've gone there after GT and was un-impressed and didn't sample. . But again it didn't cost me any money to look.

On Sunday the plan is to head to Oase or World, with the plan of leaving and going to the airport at closing time for an early morning flight. I might check out both places since I have all day/night. Curious if Betty and Jana (Andrea's friend, short blonde hair, usually wears a wide belt when working) will be working on Sunday.

On another note for Sunny (oase and short stint at world)i detractors (other boards). Lately I've been enjoying her company and if you have some stamina or its the third time that day, she gives an excellent pse. Once it took an hour of acrobatics for me to finish. Oral skills are good, opti-fick pse, no problem for fingering anything, quality enhanced body and good energy. No real upselling but I always go for the extra cim option. ymmv , she definetly does like to receive oral and if you have the right touch, she responds well (spasming on your fingers). Hygiene in my experience has been good. Curious if she works Sundays?

Edit. Happy to talk shop with any board members, look for the polar bear with crocs.
Posted: 2006-08-30, 6:15 am

Yooroo Monger
Whaddya know beenthere... I'll be on the ground the exact same days as you, except I'm landing in Dusseldorf instead of Frankfurt. PHG/GT on Thursday, down to Frankfurt to Oase on Friday, World on Saturday and Oase/World on Sunday, World being last because I plan to stay til closing then drive back to Dusseldorf for my mid morning flight Monday.

I don't bother bringing my own robe, but have a comfy pair of olive colored sandals. Prolly see you Sunday unless you're doing the clubs in reverse.

What the heck are crocs?!
Posted: 2006-08-31, 3:12 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gentlemen,

Palace is very hot right now. A lot of girls have returned from summer holidays. The messe was just over on August 29.

"Curious if Betty and Jana (Andrea's friend, short blonde hair, usually wears a wide belt when working) will be working on Sunday. "

I have seen Jana from Slovakia working on Sunday. However, Betty only works during the week. I need to hand-deliver a HOT message to Betty. It's from an out post in the desert.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: