Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
floyd plays against type - Colosseum Augsburg (Part One)
Posted: 2006-09-16, 1:44 pm

floydpink
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For those not theatrically inclined, playing aginst type is when an actor plays a character totally different than the kind he's associated with. Think Bob denver (Gilligan) playing a snarky crook (as he actually did in a bad TV movie.)

After having no time to play in Berlin two weeks ago, even after printing out chavez' awesome purloined list, I headed for Augsburg and Colosseum on Thursday last, my first day back in Munich. When I arrived at about four pm, I was shocked to see about forty guys there. I like going there in the aftenoon and leaving late evening before the goony guys arrive. The selection is usually good, rooms and girls are easily available, and the whole atmosphere is more laid back. There aws some kind of afternoon party going on, but after a lottery drawing by a leggy black chick, the whole thing wound down and lots of guys left, as well asnew girls arriving.

As regular readers know, my "type" is what I refer to as the Level Two girls. Level One's are the leggy, perfect, supermodel lookalikes, who at Colosseum at least are usually not the friendliest. The Level Two's are just beneath, good looking and friendly, but typically lacking the absolute perfection thing. I'm usually not a fan of big-titted girls, and the last couple I've had have inexplicably not liked to have them played with. Hey, Girls, why have 'em? For some reason, my L2 girls at CSSM have turned out to be mostly medium-build German.

So, for reasons I can't explain, it was my day to play against type!

L2 #1 - Erika, Hungarian with very large natural tits that just fuckin' SWAYED when she walked. Jet black hair, a long narrow but pretty face, and a slim but curvy butt. I was transfixed by the boobs. She went back into the girls' private area for a long time and I thought she might have left, but after awhile she reappeared. Theonly reason I hadn'approached her earlier was that she seemed disinterested - no smiles or eye contact, and she stayed by herself.

My fears were unfounded as I found her to be very cheerful and outgoing. Not much of a kisser, but I was all over the boobs on the couch, and we soon retired to a room. We got the large corner room with an armchair and a full shower and bathroom, a first for me. I sat in the chair and started to devour those big tits. Theey resonded immediately, sporting big stiff nips, and Erika was moaning loudly. Sensing an Acadamy Award performance as a distinct possibility, I slipped a finger around back and touched her pussy. She was soaked! I knew I had the real deal. After five or ten minutes, she dropped to the floor and adminitered only the third total deep-throat of my life. The first was a German girl at Palace, the second a guy's wife at a swing club, but this was the best. She nibbled and licked a while, then just looked up at me and swallowed the whole thing down to the base. Hot Damn!

Some spirited DATY, well-received, was followed by the main event. I'd like to tell that I did her nine different ways and planted her on the ceiling with the final thrust, but the fact is the BBBJ had me on the verge from minute one of the fuck. After getting started with a good pace on top of her, I shifted to a higher gear, and when those boobs started floping about I was over the top. Even though she did not seem to be into DFK, this girl was a 9,5: friendly, gorgeous, and super skilled. A definite repeat candidate. Unfortunately, she was leaving for a month`s vacation in Spain in three days time.

I should play against type more often!

Part two to follow in a day or so.

floyd

Posted: 2006-09-16, 2:16 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Floyd,

Nice report and one that makes a good point that is worth mentioning.

I have never really understood the notion of not going to a room with a girl just because she looks like a million bucks. Most of my best sessions have been with knockouts and this continues to be so. Granted, there are a few beauties who are terrible sessions, but there are also quite a few "level twos" as you call them, who are also less than stellar in the rooms.

In short, there are no guarantees. The best thing to do is meet others and compare notes and even this can be hit or miss. My good buddy Fred and I sometimes disagree as to the quality of a girls performance. We still compare notes, but how can I completely trust anyone who does not worship Marina ;-)))) (Just kidding, Fred)

When you have been doing this for a while, you develop a sixth-sense (and this may also fail you at times). I choose my sessions roughly based on the following formula:

60% physical attraction
20% "Ausstrahlung" which may be best defined as a combination of attitude and charisma
20% Reputation (gleaned from this and a few other boards, and recommendations from fellows club-goers.

The 60% part sometimes gets me in trouble, but since I am pretty shallow, I cannot help it.
I wish that could shift that formula to about 40/30/30, but I am what I am.

It is hard to go against that 60% sometimes, but there are instances where the 20% Ausstrahlung and 20 % rep. has overridden a decision. Some weeks back at GT, I could not take my eyes off Lisa, who is an absolute knockout!!! I just had a feeling from observing her that she may not be my type in the room. Plus Pepto's review came in after a session with her and I just opted to wait for another day to give her a try. Plus, Melissa was the shining star that day ;-)))))

Personally I would recommend not compromising you standards of attraction. You may miss out on some great times.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Re: floyd plays against type - Colosseum Augsburg (Part One)
Posted: 2006-09-16, 7:40 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“When I arrived at about four pm, I was shocked to see about forty guys there.”

Hi floyd,

Did it have anything to do with Oktoberfest (September 16 till…)?

“how can I completely trust anyone who does not worship Marina ;-))))”

Hi Dedalus,

I have nothing but positive comments about Marina. However, I cannot justify all that wait for one girl. Magdalena is totally worth waiting and dying for!!

Lisa at GT has her restrictions. However, she goes all out and works very hard for her money. I will keep trying, wishful thinking that she may ease her restrictions. Her pussy is so beautiful and shapely, not to mention her twin puppies (A in quality and C in size).

Anja and Sasha are the only rivals to her in the sports fucking department. But Anja and Sasha have other dimensions beyond what Lisa can offer.

Regards,
Fred
Re: floyd plays against type - Colosseum Augsburg (Part One)
Posted: 2006-09-18, 11:10 am

floydpink
Hi fred,

No it had nothing to do with Oktoberfest. It was over a full week prior to Okterberfest's start, and when I returned this past Saturday (first day of the Fest) it was no more crowded than usual. It was definitely some kind of special afternoon party, as they had a banner hanging out front that was gone when I left. I'm guessing the lottery-style drawing I witnessed was for free admission or something, but my lousy German didn't let me pick up on it exactly.

floyd

Posted: 2006-09-18, 11:16 am

floydpink
Dedalus,

Agree 100% with all your points in your post. I was referring to my experiences at Colosseum Augsburg specifically, where there is definitely a "cadre" of the best looking chicks who can be pretty snooty. When I am at Palace or elsewhere, I have not found this to be the case, and I usually go for the ones that turn me on the most, whether Level 1 or lower. It's just me personally I'm sure, but I do find myself more turned on by a little imperfection in a girl, I guess it just seems more normal, and also in my experience the Level 2's seem more enthusiastic and friendly. To each his own, YMMV, etc., etc...

floyd (who will one day posses the experience of the fred's and the dedalus's)

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: