Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The steady decline of free sex in Latvia and Estonia.
Posted: 2006-10-06, 1:22 am

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have an old mate who is a serious sex tourist, now in his 40’s and living in Thailand. Lets call him Jim, and like me his weakness is sex. He also reads all the sex forums but rarely ever writes. He is home on holiday at the moment, and we got around to comparing our various sexploits around the world. This guy used to visit Germany in the late 80’s and did the whole FKK thing before there were many FKK clubs.

We were out for a drink tonite, and he then showed me some interesting video. He reckoned that the best places he ever went for free sex in Europe were Latvia and Estonia. He first visited with work in 1993. He says that back then there were almost no bars or restaurants in either Tallinn or Riga. Both countries were fresh out of communism, and they were really gloomy places. But the women just used to hang around everywhere, and in the city centre they would literally walk up to foreign guys, and try and chat in their broken English. He says some of them were sneaky and only wanted to be brought to a restaurant, and then they would fuck off home, but quite a few would agree to have sex after a meal or some drinks.

He showed me some video footage that he since transferred to his laptop, which he shot in June 1993 of the main square in Tallinn, and you could clearly see groups of girls just standing around. It was around 8pm, and in the footage he swapped the camera between him and his mate, and they walked up to several of the girls, who were only delighted to be chatted up and filmed. A couple of girls even walked over to the guys to introduce themselves. The video then cut to a bar, when he and his mate had two very hot blonde girls in their early 20’s at their table. It then cut to about 2 am, and the two girls were cuddled in a hotel room bed, after the guys had shagged them. Apparently the girls wouldn’t allow the guys to film them while having sex.

He visited both cities regularly from 93 to 95, and then went back last month for the first time in over 10 years, and just visited Tallinn. He says he couldn’t believe the difference. The place was overrun with tourists and he couldn’t get any local women to even talk to him. I first visited in 2000, and even then there were still a lot of free sexual possibilities. But when I visited again in 2002, it had noticeably changed for the worse.

I think Latvia and Estonia are now totally dead.

Here are my pics from Riga 2002
Re: The steady decline of free sex in Latvia and Estonia.
Posted: 2006-10-08, 11:28 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, RyanAir and consorts have opened the gates to these promised lands so that was it.
I remember those kind of scenes in Chili (Valparaiso) in the post Alliende days, groups of gorgeous (school)girls almost begged for being recognised by foreighners.
Nothing lasts forever !
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: