Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brussels, Linnenstraat
Posted: 2006-10-08, 5:47 pm

madeyes
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A few weeks ago I visited Brussels an found my way to the red lghts around the North Station. The main mongering street is Aerschottstraat which runs parralel to the rail lines and just east of the station. Linnenstraat is also parralel to this and a couple of blocks further east. On earlier visits to Brussels I didn't know it existed. Most of the girls working there were black and varied in size from petite to pretty hefty.

I chose Joyce, one of the petite ones, who had signalled 25Euros as I walked by. A short negotiation confirmed this was for sook and fuck, all naked. I should have asked about nipple sucking and fingering etc. but didn't. 25 euros was a bargain anyway. Joyce looked even better with her clothes off. She has a fantastic fit slim body and nice pert breasts with very erect nipples (next time I will include specifics in my negotiations). The BJ was covered, as, of course was the sex. I had her ride me cowgirl and she cerainly worked well for her money. I would strongly recommend her, she sits in a kamer towards the city centre end of linnenstraat.

A day prior to that I had visited a bigger black girl whose name escapes me, she was fron Ghana. The price was the same but she did offer anal for an extra 25. At that point I wasn't up for it but when i looked for her the day after, she wasn't there.

Six weeks till I'm back again. I realise the girls on aerschottstraat are generally better looking but i will probably stick to linnenstraat.

Posted: 2006-10-12, 12:47 am

kichigai
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Cheers, that's a new one on me, I'm partial to a fit chocolate hottie, I'll have to take a stroll down there next time.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: