Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hostel 2 will shoot in Bigsister on Oct 15th and 16th
Posted: 2006-10-14, 1:10 am

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It has been confirmed on the news section of the www.bigsister.net site, that shooting of Hostel 2 will take place on Oct 15th and 16th.

It will be a blast for me to see a Brothel featured in a big budget American movie, where I have actually had sex about 30 times :D I am going to buy a membership so I can watch the filming as it takes place.
Re: Hostel 2 will shoot in Bigsister on Oct 15th and 16th
Posted: 2006-10-14, 2:56 am

killer_doll
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hahaha! Nice.

I didn't know they were making a second one.

Personally, I hated the first one. The previews for it and all the comments I saw about it made it sound like it was going to be one of those once-in-a-blue-moon, amazing horror flicks but it ended up being pretty much a waste of money in my opinion. It was all so incredibly unrealistic and the gore only happened for maybe a total of a half hour of the movie. All it was for the first half was retarded, drunk Americans and boobs. I see these things constantly since I used to live above a bar in Philadelphia and, well, I have boobs and used to live with 4 other girls ssooo... haha... I wasn't too excited to have spent so much money to see so much of what I see in real life..

Plus, where the hell would you see a hostel that nice?? Seriously, if there's a hostel that stays in the cheap side that looks that pretty, I want to know where it's at!

Although the one part I really did enjoy was all those little kids beating the crap out of that guy near the end. That was pretty funny.

-killer

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: