Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Roxana at GT
Posted: 2006-09-24, 8:25 am

tropical Joe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm glad to be hearing some more reports on Roxana who I guess also goes by the names of Oksana and Roxanne. I think she might be the same girl who I had a bunch of great sessions with at Atlantis 3 years ago. I'm planning to visit GT on September 30, October 1 and on October 2. I'm hoping Roxana will be there And I'm hoping she is the same girl who I had great times with at Atlantis.

Joe
Re: Roxana at GT
Posted: 2006-10-16, 7:02 pm

tropical Joe
I went to GT hoping that Roxana there was the same girl I had great times with at Atlantis 3 years ago, she was not the same girl though. So I think I'm more likely to win the lottery than to ever find that Oksana from Atlantis again. I had 2 sessions with Roxana at GT though and she is very outgoing, very friendly and she gives great service with a lot of kissing and caressing. There are a lot of very beautiful girls at GT who give great service. The girl I enjoyed the most though was a German by the name of Tonya. Tonya is petite only about 5'0" tall, she has black hair that is almost shoulder length and she has beautiful blueish green eyes. I had 1 session with her for 1 and a half hours and 2 sessions with her for an hour. She is great with kissing, she is very sweet and I enjoyed being with her so much that I hated ending my sessions with her but I ended them because I wanted to have sessions with other girls also. GT is a great paradise though with a lot of very nice girls and a very nice staff and so to my tastes I think the only better club in Germany is Oase.
Re: Roxana at GT
Posted: 2006-10-16, 8:09 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I would never go to Oase if I had the chance to go to GT.

Roksana is superb. She really does look after you and I am glad you found her. Since she is only about 23 or so it would be unlikely it was her.

You should have said "Michael from England says hello" since I lost here mobile number.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: