Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Gastons Golden Jubilee in Golden Time
Posted: 2006-09-01, 1:05 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bonjour mes amis,

As we all know, Europe is enjoying a moderate maritime climate (oceanic climate for the Wiki's among us). That implies that we start the year with a cold and wet season, then have a cold and wet season, continue with a cold and wet season and end the year with a cold and wet season. (big joke: Wikipedia quoting the climate to be 'fairly humid') This all got through my mind as I was driving eastwards at the last day of the wettest August in human history (not counting Genesis 7, verse 10 - 12). Why on earth would someone with a sane mind invest in a club with any outdoor facilities, like a terrace, lawn, barbeque ? And why was I driving so hard then ?

Okay, I confess. I was just yearning for it. For hanging around at the bar and in the pool, for a chat with the ladees, for the soft breasts (amongst other qualities) of my sweet beloved Gypsy Princess.... Holidays in one of the more puritan parts of the universe (anyone for P4P in the outer Hebrides ?) had left me with an healthy appetite - and the raving reports on the scene in Brueggen made me just, well, just wanting to drive there asap, really.

As I entered the venue after driving there at almost legal speed I was certainly not disappointed. For a Thursday lunchtime, the line-up was already pretty promising and I know that the afternoon tends to become even better - and so it was. By dinnertime, both quantity and quality were among the best ever (and I can quote from 2 years GT exerience). Some old friends missing (including my gypsy sweetie, but maybe still on holidays) but an enormous amount of new talent. It was one of those spoiled-for-choice days.

I started as usual with a light lunch and an espresso at the bar, and then withdrew to the sauna, to sweat out my motorway stress. I showered, dived in the pool, and looked whether I could lure some female prey in. Not a chance. Actually, I have seen not a single woman in the pool from lunchtime until well after dinnertime (Skip to stop reading from here onwards then.... ;-) . Did I miss something ? I went out, and walked towards the 'Kino' where I found Christina. Now if you are hungry for love you can hardly do better than liaise with this Greek beauty. She's not your typical 18 -year old Rumanian farmer girl, but definitely for the lovers of the more mature. And she has one of the best (and well-deserved) reputations in town. She's ever so friendly and has one of the most receptive (read: moist) love spots around. We met in the corridor before the 'Kino', chatted some, petted some, and decided to go into the 'Kino' for some further exercise. Oh, that felt good.... We were way too busy to notice other people present and easily made it until a very satisfying end of the session. It'a always good to be with her. Repeat factor : about 200% (I speak from experience here).

After er, 'meeting' Christina I took a well-deserved rest, in sauna and pool (again, not a chance of females in, bother) and then I started walking around for a second encounter. And chilling out on the terrace (actually heated) I met Alina. I had seen Alina already walking in the premises, for the whole day accompanied by an orange-haired African girlfriend. They did not work or aproached men, but just walked some and sat some (and smoked some cigarettes). But now Alina was on her own and looked approachable - actually I mean to say she looked just pretty good and she approached me. She sat beside me, and then a little closer and y'all guys know how this works out if here is some chemistry between man and woman. As the terrace was a trifle too cold for anything other than some informal foreplay, we went inside for a nice session. Alina is a young and slim brunette, claims to be German, but certainly with some outer-German background, and is a sweet soul. Not for the PSE -lovers, but certainly able to give you a good time. I might repeat, but with the current line-up there's a chance that I may not even get that far.

And on this spot should have been a review of Melissa, the newly discovered queen of the resort. But thanks to you guys putting your rave reviews on about every board on the web (a fellow-monger and I counted at least 5), this girl is enjoying a popularity which is beyond extravagant. During dinnertime I was introduced to her (thanks, Buddha, pal), sat opposite her during dinner (who can even think of food in those circumstances ?) and finally found the guts to ask her whether we could go, do, er, something together. Fat chance. Sweetie confessed almost blushing (boy, does she look good) that she had already some appointments for the evening and that if I cared to wait until, say, well after 9 p.m. I maybe.... Oh, please. She sympathised with me, offered me part of her dessert (fresh raspberries, really nice and tasty, but not what I hoped for) and looked at me with her big eyes stating that she couldn't help her sudden popularity. Enfin, I enjoyed the view, counted my losses and went looking for a more available female.

Now for a scary part : A couple of visits ago I wondered whether I should make something special of my 25th GT visit. As it turned out, I had passed that milestone even before noticing it (I checked by looking into my Corporate agenda for Thursdays off) so I set a new one : my 100th FKK / sauna club girl. I know some of you are more in the 500 or 1000 region, but I still think it was something to celebrate. To be very honest, I never kept an exact count, but somehow I estimated that the third girl on this visit would be # 100 (or close enough, anyway). Now somehow that put a certain pressure on the occasion. Despite the almost fail-proof staffing in Golden Time, you don't want to make these things a disappointment, do you ? So I went into selection mode a bit more carefull than otherwise and initially opted for a known provider. No way. Daria in a room, Lina in a room, most of the ones I know and appreciate busy. With the enourmous amount of new girls, all I could do is pick new talent and hope for the best.
And so, in the corridor near the 'Kino', I met Fatima. It was love at first sight. She's small, short dark hair around a really pleasant face, with a smile to die for. Fine body with small natural breasts. As it was busy we retreated into a corner where she tried to convince me of her, er, qualities, what succeeded admirably. God, I love some petting in a dark corner before getting to a room - if a girl is enthousiast and already doing some foreplay outside the room it is generally a good sign for in-room behaviour. So she would be my jubilee girl. We went into a room (garden hut, actually) and started off. She undressed and we started to make love. She was not really impressive, even a little below par, but then she started kissing

mon Dieu

It was like birdsong at the start of day. It was a fresh breeze on a tropical beach. It was beyond compare, impossible to describe (but of course I will anyway). This girl threw herself for 200% into it, and I forgot where I was, what I was doing and that there was supposed to be a small exchange of banknotes at the end of this all. I just laid back and enjoyed some of the best kissing in my life. Then we picked up on the action and again I was surprised by her seeming lack of experience, so I innocently asked how long she was into the business

'Well, I do this for almost 4 weeks now', she replied happily

4 weeks.... I had to hold my breath for some time. My friends, the word 'amateur' has 2 meanings: 'non-professional' and 'enthusiast'. This girl combined the two to an almost hallucinating effect. Never mind her quite bad technique, this was an honest working girl giving all she got. I changed my mindset to 'full GFE' and pleased myself with this passionate girl doing all she could to please me. She was pretty nervous (to satisfy your correspondent in a third session in a day is a more challenging job) and I had to indicate several times to her that everything went allright, even beyond expectations as far as I was concerned. For over an hour I had her soft body next to me, her friendly face beside mine, her lips on mine.... It was not just plain good, it was outstanding - but I also realise that it will feel never again like a first time. God, I wish there was some way to keep these precious moments.

Mind you, a second time will not be the same. She's a real doll. Post session we talked a lot and she showed me some photographs. She want to get her hair dyed blonde.... I saw holiday pictures where she had it blonde - I know I will hate it, for it will signify her loss of innocence.

And so your Belgian correspondent went home very happily though in a somewhat retrospective mood, not having dinner but reminiscing a more than excellent jubilee session. Pity I have imminent fears of a speeding ticket on the way back (blast those camera's). I was somehow thinking about giving the 'Relax' (ex Ritz) in Mol another try, but this visit was sooo good and my 'to-do' list thus expanded (boys, what a selection), that I almost certainly return to Brueggen in a couple o' weeks. Until then !

Gaston.

p.s. No food review today. The day before my favourite resto had spare-ribs 'a volonte' and I had a LOT of volonte.... I decide it might be better to skip dinner and head for Melissa (but we know where that went - nowhere). Informed (but not necessarily reliable) sources state that the food (Schnitzel, vegs, baked potatoes) was actually allright. Hmmm.
Re: Gastons Golden Jubilee in Golden Time
Posted: 2006-09-01, 1:31 pm

davide
Thanks for the report G.
Looks like GT is full of top acts these days - Hope it will stay the same next week!
Nice to see how certain message boards celebrate, say, 'Melissa' or 'Taisa', just the way teenagers rave about their favourite singers/actors et al......

fortunately, we get more than just autographs;-)

D.
Posted: 2006-09-01, 1:53 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Yeah, sure : raspberries....

a desparate, (well, almost ;-)

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-01, 3:10 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Gaston,

Have you met a tall brunette named Franceska from Italy? I was very intrigued to accept her proposals but I had more urgent priorities.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not introducing myself yesterday and ......

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-01, 4:03 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Monsieur La Gaffe,

Félicitations, mon ami!

Alright, enough celebrating. You are “whinging” again, first it was the selection (since corrected), next the food (again, corrected), then the lack of proper grass in the garden and now it’s raining too much to chase poontang?? To use your quaint expression...ZUT!... which I believe is something like BS in English.

Since I visit Amsterdam, the second wettest spot on earth (after Kauai, Hawaii), usually in January, I have scant sympathy for your arduous trek through…rain. (Unless, of course you drive a convertible (cabriolet) with the top down) Way to buck up, keep a stiff upper lip (it sounds like something else may have been stiff) and remain focused on the task at hand, mate.

Tough duty in the Hebrides, wherever that is. I thought that you were going to Scotland, dude. Get some haagus action, ya’ know. Did you wear a kilt?

This Melissa must be something the make a European (especially you) miss a meal. But then you are a hopeless romantic, swooning like a schoolboy over a really hot teacher with a mini-skirt, stiletto heels, stockings and a garter belt, or whatever you call them…whew, sorry that I got sidetracked…been 7 months. Anyway, I was mildly disappointed at your selection of the centennial girl. (By the way, quite nice alliteration in your title to this essay) I certainly hope that Romy was not in the house…

Raspberries aren’t so bad. I suppose it was where she placed them for you to munch on; you know raspberries in sushi sauce… Did that with pineapple chunks once in a topless club in Houston, but I digress.

Since you are smitten with a new favourite, I can’t wait to hear your version of the explanation to your Balkan Biker Babe when she returns. Cheating in Mol is one thing since it is in a different zip code, but in her own house... My guess is there's gonna be some butt kicking going on!

Another fine essay in a long line…

Adieu,

Skip
Posted: 2006-09-01, 4:37 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Great Report!!!

I saw Fatima on my first trip to GT with Wim. It was toward the shank of the evening and we had a nice little conversation about 45 min. before closing time. I have not seen her since, but am looking forward to a new encounter.

Sorry about making your life difficult as far as Melissa is concerned, but as you could tell from our adventures, we believe in the old adage, "Share and share alike."

Believe me, the Deutschers knew about this gem before we discovered her. Also I have a feeling that our good friends Fred and Yooroo Monger may have been the cause of your woes.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-01, 6:07 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Fred & Ded (now that sounds funky...)

I forgive you both. I've seen the babe and believe me, I would have done the same ;-)
Fred, indeed you and Yoroo were the men blocking my desparate attempts. I'll buy you a beer next time - if only to keep you busy ....

Fred, is 'your' Francesca really from Italy and not one of the famous Cologne 'students' ? In that case she would be a real gem.

Skip,

Now go stand in a corner and be ashamed of yourself. The Hebrides are islands west of the Scottish Highlands. I say Skye, I say Harris, Lewis, Benbecula.... You guys learn nothing there across the ocean ?
My Centennial girl was a gamble, I confess. But it was soooooo good. God, she was a kisser. Indeed I forsee some problems when Sylvia returns, she is of the possesive kind.....

a mild tempered,

Gaston.

(knowing here is always another visit)
Posted: 2006-09-01, 6:19 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Fred & Ded (now that sounds funky...)

I forgive you both. I've seen the babe and believe me, I would have done the same ;-)
Fred, indeed you and Yoroo were the men blocking my desparate attempts. I'll buy you a beer next time - if only to keep you busy .... "

Here that, Gents? Sir Frederick has done taken the plunge.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-01, 6:24 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
SWEET MELISSA I LOVE YOU - COME AND SLEEP WITH ME

now would that help ?

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-01, 7:23 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"SWEET MELISSA I LOVE YOU - COME AND SLEEP WITH ME"

Isn't that an Allman Brothers tune?

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-01, 7:46 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
The Allmann Bros ?!?

I withdraw for the weekend.

Gaston (into Mozart).
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:10 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Gaston (into Mozart)"

In that case I would refer you to "Là ci darem la mano" from Don Giovanni, in which he sorta gives Zerlina the same sentiment.

Cheers,

Dedalus, into Stevie Wonder
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:22 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The song has new meaning now-

Sweet Melissa - The Allman Brother's Band

Crossroads (autobahn's), seem to come and go, yeah.
The gypsy (monger) flies from coast to coast (or from Linden to Brueggen)

Knowing many, loving none,
Bearing sorrow (long waits) havin fun,
But back home hell always run
To sweet melissa... mmm...

Freight train (Regional express) , each car looks the same, all the same.
And no one knows the gypsys name

No one hears his lonely sigh,
There are no blankets where he lies (but fresh sheets)
In all his deepest dreams the gypsy flies
With sweet melissa... mmm...

Again the mornings come,
Again hes on the run,
Sunbeams shining through his hair,
Appearing not to have a care.
Well, pick up your gear (twin cousins) and gypsy roll on, roll on.

Crossroads (autobahns) , will you ever let him go? (lord, lord)
Will you hide the dead mans ghost,
Or will he lie, beneath the clay,
Or will his spirit roll away?

But I know that he wont stay without melissa.

Yes I know that he wont stay without melissa.

courtesy of Pepto Picasso Cassanova ( into having a good time)
Posted: 2006-09-02, 4:27 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Gaston,

"Fred, indeed you and Yoroo were the men blocking my desparate attempts."
Thank you for your forgiveness. You will understand that it's not intentional.

"Fred, is 'your' Francesca really from Italy and not one of the famous Cologne 'students' ? In that case she would be a real gem."

She's not the amazon blonde from Germany for sure. This Francesca has dark brown hair, mushroom style, that extend down to her neck area.

"SWEET MELISSA I LOVE YOU - COME AND SLEEP WITH ME"

You have to say that in Russian or German.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-02, 4:32 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Frederick has done taken the plunge."

To the Four Founding Fathers of Russian Melissa Appreciation/Addiction Society, thank you very much!!

Dedalus, thanks again on finding the Best Western Crown Hotel in Monchengladbach. It's the ideal launching pad for the new GT.

Regards,
Fred who needs to train for the Marathon program
Posted: 2006-09-02, 12:09 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Fred,

In that case, 'your' Francesca will be there for a limited period only, then go back to Bella Italia and return later in the year (November to be rumoured).
So it's either hurrying or having patience.... With your reputation I think I know what it will be.

cheers,

Gaston.

Ah, 'Don Giovanni'. Now we're talking....
Posted: 2006-09-02, 12:30 pm

Yooroo Monger
"Believe me, the Deutschers knew about this gem before we discovered her. Also I have a feeling that our good friends Fred and Yooroo Monger may have been the cause of your woes. "

Guilty as charged. Except she wouldn't have been avaliable at 9PM, or 10, or 11...

Mon dieu! There simply are no adjectives that do this girl justice. I'm in Frankfurt now, and if not for some prior commitments, I'd be up there RIGHT NOW monopolizing her time if I could.

Checked to see if she was gonna be there tomorrow, but apparently she takes Sundays off.

Again, my sincere apologies but a man's got to do what a man's got to do, you know?
Posted: 2006-09-02, 12:39 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"With your reputation I think I know what it will be."

Hi Gaston,

Thank you so much for the detailed information.

Be nice. Don't be like "Skip" now. Ha Ha... I am very tempted as this Franceska projected the same kind of elegance like one of the Magnificent Four on St. Annendarswart Straat in Amsterdam back in November 2000 - Miss Daniela from Rome.

O say we shall see.......

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-02, 1:06 pm

davide
Hi Gaston

'Francesca will be there for a limited period only'

do you think this lady will be in GT next wed/thursday? I've never been with an italian working girl, and I guess I should try .......

D.
Posted: 2006-09-02, 1:20 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Davide,

Yes, she should be still there next week. And what do you mean with 'never been with an Italian Working girl' ? There should be more in Brueggen - even now if I remember correctly. And don't you remember the sweet Moni from Modena ?

cheers,

Gaston.
 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: