Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 53 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: First timer considering FKK palace -etiquetee questions
Posted: 2006-10-02, 1:03 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
madhav_man wrote:

"Guys, please help me. I do not want to stay away from anyone personally :-) this is just my first time at Frankfurt FKK, and thats why taking the words from forums on this. Read it somewhere, and thats why asked."

Fair enough. What is your schedule and which clubs do you plan to hit?

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-10-02, 1:05 pm

madhav_man
FKK-Palace (as it is near to airport, hence no time/ money waste)

On a Tuesday, From noon, say 13 PM till 19 PM, I can be there. Are there good chances?
Posted: 2006-10-02, 2:00 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Palace can be kind of calm during the day and the line-up is not as good as what you will find after 6-7 PM. Also Tuesday may not be the best day. The evening could be pretty decent, but Palace usually thrives on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and often Sunday evenings. Now tomorrow is a German holiday so if that is the Tuesday that you mean, then it could be a bit better.

There is a tiny Czech girl named Vicky who should be back by now. Not sure if she will be doing the day-shift. Almost no chest but she is a cutie and also a wild session. Last time I say her she has dreadlocks.

Daniela from Romania may be around. She is a stunning, tall, blond with bedroom eyes who is known for giving good service. She usually starts in the early evenings but this is inconsistent.

I am not a big fan of the German group of girls that is at Palace right now, but others may have a different opinion. Some are indeed cute but they are pretty much all processors and I spent a good deal of my last visit watching them process male-guests in less than 10 minutes each for the most part. There is an attractive one named Sarah that I have not yet tried but would consider taking a plunge with.

If you run into a pretty, dark-haired girl with an Hour-Glass figure and a sweet smile, then you have seen Inna from Bulgaria and she is probably my favorite at Palace right now. Highly recommended!!!!!

There has been some confusion about two Czech girls: One called Lina, and one called Linda. Linda is a very good session and is quite popular. You cannot miss her as she has the biggest natural breast in the club and perhaps all of Hessen. She has brown hair and often wears red shoes. She will offer a lot of extras but is not insulted if you turn them down

Lina, IMHO while very pretty, is not worth your time.

Kathrin is also a great find and maybe the prettiest girl in the place. She changes her hair color from blond to red very often. The last time I saw her, she was blond, but I hear that she has gone back to red. No matter, for she is a stunning Russian and a very good session.

If you are there on a Tuesday, then you will probably miss Charlie, but who knows? She is German/Dutch and usually is wearing black leg warmers above her high-heels. She does not kiss much, but is a great session if you are into a good sport-fuck.. I never miss a chance to do a session with her.

I have heard rumors that Eva, or whatever name she is using now, is working at Palace. She usually works weekends, but you might get lucky. She claims to be Danish and is a gorgeous blond with a centerfold body. Great gal!!!

I like Palace but the complaints about some of the processors who are working there have some merit I am sorry to say. You have to be a good judge of character. There are some great sessions to be had here, but take your time and do some observing and maybe a little reading of some prior Palace reports on this and other boards. It would be better if you could shift your visit to a little later in the day.

Good luck and have fun,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-10-02, 2:11 pm

madhav_man
Thanks a lot man for such an elaborate reply!!!!

You seems to be a master's degree in this... whereas I am not even a starter :-)

I know it is stupid plan (A Tuesday, from noon, till early evening, even before sun set), but my flight plan is like this, and not possible to change... how sad...

Taking the same plan, would you recommend the Palace or Oase?
Posted: 2006-10-02, 3:29 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There was a time when I would have said "go to Oase" as they use to have pretty good daytime line-ups. I am a little down on the place right now, but this goes in waves. Oase is bigger and has the potential for more girls. Also I have been known to spent a nice afternoon or two at Oase, but there are a few issues there right now.

Having said that, it may be ok when you arrive and there are many on this and various other boards who disagree with my Oase-criticisms, so it might not be a bad alternative.

My last mid-week Oase visit was a disappointment, but I did see Inga (blond, Lithuanian mega-body) and Lizzy (Tall, attractive, dark-haired Moldavian) and Romy (Blond, MILF, German, a little older, but very attractive and a great body and an even better session). I also think that I saw the Hungarian Judith, hanging around. She is also a nice one.

Basically it is a crap-shoot. Oase is a little farther and I am guessing that cab fare from the airport to Oase will run you 50 + Euro.

If you happen to hear good reports about Oase before your trip, then Oase might indeed be a better choice. Right now it is pretty bleak in my opinion.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-10-02, 3:54 pm

madhav_man
Friend,

Then done! I will visit Palace, and test my luck!!!
Posted: 2006-10-02, 9:28 pm

chivaz
Hey man,

Just one word of warning though: Don't spend too much time looking for the girls that are reccomended on this or other boards. You will have limited time and might end up browsing without getting the sessions in. It is sometimes damn hard to find the girls based on descriptions as many of them do tend to have similar features. You can't miss Linda though, her jugs are humongous.

Use your senses and instincts. If you hit a processor, it will still be a decent sex so no worries.

Chivaz
About that Dedalus
Posted: 2006-10-02, 9:46 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Dedalus,

"Thanks a lot man for such an elaborate reply!!!!

You seems to be a master's degree in this... whereas I am not even a starter :-)"

Yeah, that Dedalus sure does get around! But I think you are mistaken in rating him a mere Master of FKK Arts...In fact, his field work alone, if properly published, would rate a solid PhD!

Let me put it another way: If all of FKKland were just one giant gourmet restaurant, then our esteemed Dedalus would be the chief wine steward!

ST
Re: About that Dedalus
Posted: 2006-10-02, 10:49 pm

madhav_man
Thanks Doctors :-)

Again this new comer has a query... what is a processor? Just a fucking machine in a body?
Posted: 2006-10-02, 11:01 pm

chivaz
"what is a processor? Just a fucking machine in a body?"

Yes, that pretty much sums it up. Someone who will process you in as little time as possible.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-10-03, 11:41 am

madhav_man
TO: Masters of the game

Is it very difficult for the first timer in Germany to find the way through train? Of course I could check the trains at rmv.de, and sounds okay.

Just wish to save some Euros for those girls...

Have made many notes about reaching palace by train:
----------------------------------------------
By Subway:
- Take the subway to Hauptwache station and get off at Industriehof. Cross the street and follow the direction that the train goes. About 200 m ahead turn left. This is the first major street on the left and has a sign that says 'Palace'. It has a lot of other signs as well. Walk about 50 m and turn right on a small street, and the Palace is in an alley on the left.

- These were the directions I followed the first time I went to The Palace (thanks), but the next time I realized that there is a short cut. After you exit the U-bahn at Industriehof, cross the street, and walk in the direction the train was going (away from Frankfurt). After ~10-20 m you will come to a gap in the wall on your left. If you look left, through this gap in the wall, you will see Königsberger Strasse stretching in front of you, and if it is night, you will see the lights of The Palace sign. Just go through the wall and walk straight ahead, and soon you will come to The Palace on your left after crossing one intersection.

- Just walked by Palace today. There is some roadwork at the moment, which basically blocks the pathway straight from the U-Bahn to Königsberger Strasse (through the 3m wide opening in the wall).

- No real problem, just head ca. 50m towards left/downtown and use the next pathway to the right, then walk back to Königsberger.

-----------------------------------------
Posted: 2006-10-03, 12:06 pm

madhav_man
One more:

- Is beer/ whiskey available at bar in side?
- Is smoking allowed inside, or 'designated' fag zones?

AT PALACE.
Posted: 2006-10-03, 12:09 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
That is pretty much spot on. One thing that may need a little clarification is that you should take the S-Bahn from the Airport (Term 1) in the direction of Frankfurt City and get out at "Hauptwache". Then transfer to either the U7 orU6 in the direction of "Hausen". Get off at the "Industriehof/Neue Börse" stop. From there, the directions that you have are pretty easy to follow.

@ ST and Chivaz,

I do indeed enjoy good wine. Sometimes it is a toss-up whether or not on my free days to hit an FKK or to scoot over to France and hit a few caves and vineyards.

Cheers,

Dedalus, the Robert Parker of FKKs ;-))))
Posted: 2006-10-03, 12:12 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
No alcohol is served at Palace unless you purchase on of their stupidly-overpriced bottles of Champagne. You can smoke pretty much anywhere.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Re: About entry to Palace
Posted: 2006-10-03, 4:40 pm

madhav_man
Just wondering if there are any restrictions based on nationality or race. I saw on many forums, that if not in big, groups, not drunk, dressed well, then welcome... whatever the nation...

Still wish to confirm... I am an Indian, and heard many clubs dont allow asians. Is this an issue at Palace? Sincerely hope a NO.
Posted: 2006-10-03, 7:06 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
madhav man-
absolutely not an issue. Enjoy, have fun, but watch out for those surly Eastern Europeans.

pepto
Posted: 2006-10-03, 9:22 pm

madhav_man
Pepto,

It comes back to square one! In the same thread I sought a lot of advice from masters.

I am visting Palace on a Tuesday afternoon, returning by 19 PM or so :-(

If I ignore any East europian, not sure what else will be there for this poor guy. Are there any specific names to be avoided?
Posted: 2006-10-03, 9:37 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Avoid Sasha the shame from Ukraine (usually a night shift girl)

During the day shift, go after the younger Victoria from Russia who works until 6 PM
Posted: 2006-10-03, 9:42 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I was joking, but certainly Sasha is to be avoided (Fred thinks she should be cleaning toilets

:-). But if you see a skinny little blonde teeny bopper with dreadlocks, get your ass in that room quick. She might be calling herself Vicki, or Regi, or maybe she thought up a new name.

And do tell us if anyone named Marina is working.

pepto
Posted: 2006-10-03, 11:56 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Pepto wrote:

"And do tell us if anyone named Marina is working."

Would that it could be so.....

Cheers,

Dedalus, who has been missing all of his retired favorites :-(((((
 [ 53 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next