Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Happy Return to Goldentime with Wim and Woofiee
Posted: 2006-03-29, 1:26 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
"A fun Fred moment - if you know him, you'll recognize that sometimes he's completely "in the zone". One cutie I had passed a few times and made eye/smile contact with (Melissa?) had me in her sights as I walked past the front desk."

Actually, I had been waiting patiently by the reception area for Melissa to come out of the ladies locker room.

Hey Fred,

Oh man, I don't care...it was just so funny to see her confused face as she was being bushwhacked by you. (Maybe I mean "ambushed" - I'm sure the bushwhacking came later.) And it's even funnier knowing you didn't even see me; as I said to Swinging Poet, I've never felt so thin. Thanks!
Posted: 2006-03-29, 1:53 am

chivaz
"I spent a lot more time sitting on that thing than Samantha. How would that change your definition?"

She is still the Porcelain doll. You are the toilet trespasser ;-)

Ded: dunno if you got my ISG PM, but would appreciate if you check up on my special friend there and her schedule for the mid April meeting.
I am getting curious about GT now after all the glowing reports. I guess World is not a big detour on the way back if GT turns out to be bust when I get there. Still have to convince my sidekick that it is worth the 2 hour drive. As you remember, he was the only one of us last time that did not go with Vicky. If I understand you right, you might make an exploration tour there before we get there mid April. As always I trust your judgment ;-)

Chivaz (who can drive to Oase, World and Palace blindfolded, but still has GPS just in case)
Posted: 2006-03-29, 7:30 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Chivaz,

I did get your PM and if I can get to Oase before you arrive, then I will certainly make sure that she knows you are coming. She always has struck me as a shy one and I have not spoken with her that much in the past.

Pepster,

Thanks for the landmark tip. Bracht is just a stone's throw north of Brüggen, if I remember correctly. A home improvement place, you say. That is good for I may need to stop by there and have them build me a new replacement dick after Vicky gets through with me. BTW: Olga was lovely on Monday ;-)))

Fred,

Sounds like Sundays are a goldmine at GT. Aside from you guys, was it pretty crowded or is it more like a Sunday at World?

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-29, 7:43 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
I reckon the last stage of your appoach is via the A52 Autobahn (Duesseldorf - Roermond). If not, mr. ADAC can take you there.

At exit 3 (Brueggen is marked), take the B221 northwards, direction Brueggen. The B221 conveniently passes the village of Brueggen itself (it's pretty, with a nice castle, but we're not there for tourism, are we ?) and circumferes the build-up area. At a given moment (about 7 kilometers off the A52) you need to take a turn to the right at a crossing with lights. Follow the B221. You are now in a suburb of Brueggen called Genholt. That's where you should be, not Bracht, guys. The suburb is quite small, after about 600 meters you're out. Now be carefull : first road to the right is to a small zoo. Then comes a building market (large home depot -like, for the US readers) called 'Oude Hengel'. Right after the building market is again a very small road to the right. Voila, that's the Heidweg. GT is the first building on youir right. Park inside the gates, or to the left of the Heidweg opposite the GT entrance before the entrance of the building market (that's the default overflow area). Go in, pay your EUR 50 and start making love.

cheers,

Gaston (boycotting any GPS as not masculine)
Posted: 2006-03-29, 7:48 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
shitty, I made a typo and cookies management is preventing from re-editing my own work

Heidweg is the second road to the LEFT after leaving Anholt.

btw. ViaMichelin works using Anholt as destination And I think GT's website has map24 active.

sorry for the inconvenience

Gaston (drives as lousy as he types - but didn't lose his way so far)
Posted: 2006-03-29, 11:07 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks Gaston!

With all of these directions, I am sure that GT will be no problem to find.

Actually, Brüggen is a nice place to do a relaxing vacation with Wandern and Radfahren. Plus a couple of Sauna clubs close by for evening refreshments. A true "Wellness Bereich" im Deutschen Stil. I think that I just decided where to spend my next vacation ;-))))

Thanks again,

Dedalus, who can tolerate a wrong turn or two, as long as he gets there eventually.
Posted: 2006-03-29, 5:40 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ha Ha.. You are welcome, Woofiee. You must be closer to the men's lockers room (and further from the ladies' lockers room). You can't sit in the end zone and wait for the Hail Mary... We can always go back to see Melissa before her vacation. Otherwise, we may have to look her up at Goldentime II.

Dedalus, the talents at GT Sunday is better than World and far superior to the dead atmosphere at Palace. I was in the rooms for 4.5 hours last Sunday. I did not sit in the lounge area until 10:30 PM. Wim can tell you more about GT Sundays.

"With all of these directions, I am sure that GT will be no problem to find."
That's good to hear. My mind will be under the influence when we get close. I'll keep quiet though when I close my eyes to visualize..... Ha Ha..

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-29, 8:18 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Damn, Gaston;

With all these directions and typing errors (your words, not mine) are you sure you can find the hot tub when you arrive? Perhaps a GPS is what you needed for the tub all along........chicks dig electronic gadgets, I am told.

Bon jour,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-30, 5:15 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Oh yeah - our race to the hot tub?

I won!

;) Look for a early-20s lovely named Monique...
Posted: 2006-03-30, 8:20 pm

Supporting Member
Woof,

Not like you could have shared with a PM to one of your loyal readers...............c'mon dude, this is interesting stuff!

Gaston,

Mon ami, so far its Yanks 2 - Belgians 0. Arrive early and stay late (the snow should be over by now), but get the job done. My money is on you to finish strong!

Ciao,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-31, 12:20 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Now Skip - I'm not berating Gaston. Not in the least—I would have remained high-and-dry had Monique not directly asked me in!

..and so the story continues...

Well, after dodging Fred I decided to take a soak in the tub and then a stroll, and as bad luck would have it, I ended back up in the kino. I'm usually a kino lurker...pop in, peek a bit and scurry away when the prowlers attack. But since I hit paydirt earlier with Emily, I decided to take the plunge again and so I camped out on a couch.

It wasn't long before a fairly meaty hand traipsed across my neck - there stood this camouflage bikini filled to the brim with a deeply-tanned czech/greek girl. I don't recall her name but making proper acquaintances didn't matter - she slid down the couch leaned in and immediately started stroking. "Hallo bay-bee," said the automatic message...my spider-sense was tingling; this may not be a good match. But by that point a pair of lips were encircling my lower logic and so I thought...what the hell. Let's go! On the way out her other half, Juliana from Italy (as per Fred's report) jumped in and immediately proposed a threesome. Like a fish-headed admiral, my brain kept thinking "It's a trap!", but the legs merrily walked on.

We took the big room next to reception and the Doublemint Twins quickly went to work. The camouflage came off and big, hard, fake boobs stared up from the bed. The girls spread out and pulled me in, and immediately started the moaning silliness...bejeezus, I hadn't even really touched either yet! Juliana straddled my face and teased me back and forth while her partner in crime started sucking my dick and poking around my prostate. It was a little like the drinking scene in "Jaws", with Quint talking about how a shark has dark eyes, lifeless eyes - like a doll's eyes - until they bite down and those eyes just roll over. Except these just stayed dark.

So now she's really jerking me around and poking - this was getting annoying. Before I could even finish my snack of Juliana, the bigger of the two who had been down there putting the yank into this Yank, decided to wrap me up and jumped on top. Well that was a bit fast - I think I'm in the room 5 minutes now? Then the finger came back - she reached around and poked and poked my prostate until I quickly came. She seemed pleased but acted surprised - "You crazy. You crazy." - No, I'm human. You keep prodding that part and stuff's gonna happen. But it was no matter - Frik and Frak had already dismounted and were nearly re-dressed. Having no redress of my own, I forked over 100 euros, chalked it up to experience, and moved on. Always listen to your spidey.

Bad experience aside, I was still having an excellent time at GT, until returned to the lounge and realized that I had missed the pizza round. Having not eaten anything in the evening but a slice of cake and a lot of pussy, I enjoyed a round of lukewarm chicken soup with Maria and retired to the benches outside with Wim and Swinging Poet.

A few benches away, one 20-ish blonde in a red bikini was trying her best to get Poet swinging with her. Candy was her name, and she played it well. She called over to us, challenging each to take her. It was only 30 minutes since I escaped the Legion of Doom and I wasn't quite up for it, so it was to be either Wim or the Poet.

She slipped in between Poet and i and went to work on him, easy American prey that he is, but he wasn't as simple a trick as she thought. He parleyed and parried and put her off remarkably well, which meant she went back to Wim and I. At some point her arguments lost their edge, and after a little wordplay in which she nearly had to pay me 50 euros for me to blow her, Candy decided to run off and find real men. Adios!

Well, we real smart men enjoyed our little battle immensely and retired to brewskis in the open air. After a little while, another lovely woman comes up to us and starts chatting all of us up. This would be Monique, a lovely 20-ish german girl with an impeccable way with English. In fact, she's really adorable - with real, genuine fire behind the eyes. Before I know it, I'm actually flirting with her (Poet would later remind me that I needn't have bothered, being a sure thing and all). Nonetheless, I will admit to taking to her immediately, so when she asked if I wanted to take a dip in the hot tub...well, I didn't need to be asked twice. Wim, Fred and the Poet were laughing at my eagerness.

I just want to say this once - the tub is great, but the tub with Monique nekkid on your lap is miraculous. She's very sweet but also very self-aware, and so we were alternately serious and silly in conversation but always very real. After warming up a bit too much, we took the big cabin the back for a serious frolic...and what a frolic it was. She love to give oral...considers it her best thing. Oddly enough, so do I, and so it was a race to see who enjoyed it more. A few thunderous o's later for her and the game moved on. She took me from the top, and then a few minutes later I threw her down and took her from from the top, the side, behind - I was a madman. I couldn't be stopped - this is what a great girl can do to you. Another orgasm for her and, once collected, she pushed me back and started sucking like there was no tomorrow. I focused, hard, and in a few minutes lost my last load in her mouth.

Monique is a star. No doubt about it.

Wim, Fred, the Poet and I soon packed up and left for the two-hour ride home. I was really lucky at GT this time - 5 women: 3 exceptional, 2 wallen-type rip-offs. From where I stand, I did well.

- Woof!
Posted: 2006-03-31, 6:29 am

Supporting Member
Woof,

What can I say but WOW!

Never a thought that you were chiding Monsieur la Gaffe. A little firendly competition is good for the sport and I suppose that I am the guilty party in encouraging the competition. The good thing is no one loses at this game.

I guess friend Gaston is on the pitch as we write and I am confident we will receive his usual eloquent report shortly. He has proved to be an intrepid sportsman in his twenty plus forays into the bush... well maybe not the bush, but at least the oryster bed.

Keep up the good field work....if I ever get back your experiences will be invaluable because I will need to compile a big list of eligible hot tub-ettes to compensate for the expected turnover.

Watch out hanging with Wim, he gets all the hot chicks. Come to think about it, maybe thats why I hang with him...to catch the leftovers.

Regards,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-31, 11:08 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Well done, woofman.

But I did it yesterday ! And I could have done it 3 (three !) times if I did not get so blase that I just picked up an old favourite for a second session - and one for a third....
Full report to follow early next week.

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-03-31, 1:30 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
@ Skip:
I thought Woof was Canadian ? So not 2-0 for the US then :-)

@ Woof:
Was that Monique who car-pools with Greek Christina (in that nice cabrio) ? Gongrats, that's a nice girl (only had her in a garden hut so far); did not know she did pool...

I'll start my writing today, but for some strange reason my boss wants me to work... ;-(

have faith,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-03-31, 4:23 pm

Supporting Member
Gaston,

We all claim to be Canadians when we visit the Nederlandse. Ok, have it your way, Canadians 2-nil (at least until you file your report).

Could have been 3? Yeowww.....

Bon jour,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-31, 6:50 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston!
Welcome to the party, pal! (Sound American enough now?) ;)
But three in a night...? This I want to hear. And with names...

As far as with whom Monique car pools, I'm not sure - if it's the greek/czech girl, the one I didn't like, then it is a strange world. So completely different in nature and delivery...

Still. Nailed 'em both. Gotta remember the point of all this.
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: