Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKKs by rail from Holland
Posted: 2008-03-04, 2:56 am

Mr Magoo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've been trying to build an itinerary that lets me sample a Real German FKK, preferably one of the ones that have been well researched and (at least sometimes) favourably reported here.

While there's lots of bits of info here (found by Search), it mostly reduces to
a) expensive taxi rides (I saw e50 round trip mentioned) - thats enough for another 30 minutes of fun!!!
or
b) hire a car

Neither of these suits me, so I've gone hunting via Google Earth, Google Maps and

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de for train information.

My conclusion is this: (please correct me if you can)

The easiest FKK to reach from Holland is....

Living Room.

(under 2 hours and about e13 by train from Roermond - in case you want to team it up with Yin Yang)

The nearest trainstation is about 500m away, its called Kaarst IKEA, reached by travelling from Roermond to Venlo to Neuss Hbf and taking the S28 towards Kaarster See.

So if any of you have an easier-to-reach FKK destination, please respond with details. No, don't tell me to search, I've done that - and had a great time too, going off on all kinds of tangents and reading stuff I'd missed before - but I didn't get anything better than this.

Magoo
Getting to Ying Yang from Eindhoven airport
Posted: 2008-03-07, 1:08 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Mr Magoo,

I'm like you in terms of wanting to use public transport for my Frankfurt, NRW and Berlin FKK and Sauna club activities. I think I have it sorted for getting to the Frankfurt clubs by public transport and back to the city centre to the Hbf but still trying to nail the detail on getting to the NRW clubs by public transport.

I have Frankfurt clubs planned for March and NRW clubs planned for April. The following is my collected data for the NRW clubs.

Getting to Ying Yang from Eindhoven airport

Once you land at Eindhoven airport simply walk outside and there will be buses waiting (or on their way as indicated by the crowd of people waiting at the bus stop) to take you to Eindhoven central train station. The train station is 10 km away from the Eindhoven airport and takes 20 minutes using bus number 401.

At Eindhoven train station, the bus parking lot is in the back of the station so once you arrive simply enter the station and purchase a ticket to Roermond for Ying Yang. Please note that from Roermond you can also take the train to Venlo to transit for Goldentime, Planet happy Garden, Living Room or Villa Vertigo. I understand that there are two trains per hour to Roermond, the travel time can be obtained from the Dutch train website www.NS.nl and you can get schedules and change instructions in English.

For Ying Yang from Roermond train station you take the bus #79 or #80, it is only 1.60€ instead of a 10-15€ taxi ride to Ying Yang depending on traffic. There's a bus every 30 minutes, and the last one back to the Roermond train station from Ying Yang is around 22:30. For more bus information (schedule, fares) check out the official website for public transportation in the Netherlands:

http://www.9292ov.nl

Tickets for the #79 or #80 bus can be purchased directly from the driver. Get off the bus at the bus stop MLK SCHOOL. When you get down from the bus, keep walking in the same direction as where the bus was going to, on the same side of the road (don't cross the street, don't U turn), a couple of minutes later you will stumble on a Chinese restaurant, keep walking straight ahead, and there you are, the Sauna Club Yin Yang.

If you are still at Ying Yang after 22:30 then not to worry as Taxi drivers are asked to take people to and from Ying Yang often for a fee. You can find a local taxi driver yourself but this was not necessary as the Ying Yang club can arrange taxi transport back to the station on a few minutes notice.

Admission to Ying Yang before 1pm = e25, before 3pm=e40, after=e50.

Enjoy,

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-07, 1:40 am

Getting to Goldentime ("GT") from Venlo, NL:

Option One: Self drive motor vehicle

GT is on the B221 about 2.5km from the center of Bruggen heading towards Venlo. From A61 between Venlo and Münchengladbach, you take exit 3 towards Bruggen. Drive for about 6km on B221, you will find a building material store on your right hand side. Take this road, it is Heidweg and the GT club is right in front of the entrance of the store’s parking entrance. Be careful as there is no sign saying that its GT.

Option Two: Taxi from Venlo, NL to Goldentime in Brueggen

There is a taxi stand in the middle of the parking lot right outside the front door of the Venlo station. I understand that its no problem getting a cab, and most taxi cab drivers seem well aware of GT's location. If you are well prepared you can always show the cabbie a map if they seem confused. From Venlo, NL to GT is a 20 minute ride for €20-35 Euro depending on traffic. For getting home the GT staff are happy to call a taxi for you from the GT front desk. Depending on when you are wanting to return home the return taxi trip may be cheaper as there will be less traffic late at night.

Option Three: Train and Taxi

Get to the Venlo, NL central train station and purchase a ticket to Kaldenkirchen, DE. At Venlo station you buy tickets for Germany from an orange ticket machine outside the NS ticket office. The German and Netherlands tickets are not sold at the same place. The ticket is €2.10 euro to Kaldenkirchen which is only a 5 minute train ride over the border as Kaldenkirchen is the first stop in Germany. You need to board the local Die Bahn train, which is a relic from the 1970s and settle in taking care not to miss the stop in Kaldenkirchen. The problem with taking the regional German trains is that they only run every hour so if you miss a connection for example you can pay a price in time. A second issue is that you have to know how to get the door open which you have to do manually by lifting a lever. There are no stop annoucements so do keep aware for when the train stops at Kaldenkirchen looking for the signs. I understand that the Kaldenkirchen train stop looks abandoned/derelict so do not be put off.

As for the taxi section of this trip I understand from comments on this Board that German taxis are less expensive than the Dutch counterparts and also you are closer to GT than you would be taking a taxi from Venlo. The taxi from Kaldenkirchen train station to the GT gate is about 10 minutes and the fare is about €13.40 euro. I am unsure on how many taxis can be found at Kaldenkirchen train station at any time of the day so this may be the missing link that puts a well planned trip in jeopardy.

If you want to take the train home to Venlo you must make sure to ask GT's reception to call by 10PM if you plan on catching that last train back. I believe that you need to give about 15 minutes notice.

Alternatively, for the return trip you can choose to take a cab from GT directly to Venlo or back to Kaldenkirchen or Brueggen. GT to Venlo by taxi costs 20-35€ for the 10 Km journey to Venlo from GT depending on traffic. A taxi to either Kaldenkirchen or Brueggen from GT will be cheaper.

Best regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-07, 1:47 am

Getting from Venlo, NL to Planet Happy Garden (PHG):

I have less detail on getting from Venlo, NL to PHG by public transport so I will welcome any more insight from fellow posters to this Board.

Take the Die Bahn train from Venlo, NL to Viersson, DE. It is a once an hour train connection across the German border to Vierssen. From Venlo to Viersson is a 25 minute journey. At Viersson you take a taxi to PHG from there. Please note that PHG is not easy to find as it is in a small industrial area in the middle of the countryside between Krefeld, Kempen Grafath-Oedt St Tönis Vorst and Viersen Süchteln.

As said before, if anyone has better details than what I have then I would appreciate the reply.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-07, 1:51 am

Getting from Venlo, NL to Villa Vertigo ("VV") in Grefrath:

Thus far I have not obtained much information on using public transport to reach VV is in Grefath apart from that VV is in Grefath.

As such to all Board members I would appreciate if anyone had better details. Nonetheless, I shall continue to research as best I can this topic.

My best,

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-07, 2:05 am

Getting to Living Room ("LR"):

The below travel details I have are quite patchy and in precise so if I would appreciate it if anyone could review them and provide any amendments, deletions or additions to the details that I have. Thank you.

www.fkk-livingroom.de
August-Thyssen-Strasse 4
41564 Kaarst / NRW (Nordrhein-Westfalen)

The advice that I have seen for visiting LR by public transport is to stick close to an urban hotel in Dusseldorf as there are plenty of cheap hotels there. Living Room is the sister club of Goldentime (GT). Supposedly of all the usual NRW sauna clubs, LR is very easy to get to by public transport. From Dusseldorf Hbf, take line S28 in the direction of Kaarst and get off at the Kaarst Ikea stop. The LR club is just a 5 minute walk from there. The area is a drab semi-industrial suburban zone.

The address is August Thyssen Strasse 4, Kaarst. This August Thyssen Strasse street is off Bruchweg which is the first on the left. # 4 is at the right, 10 meters onto the street.

LR is a half an hour drive from Brueggen. LR in Kaarst is close to DUS airport. You actually see the planes to/from Dusseldorf airport from their garden.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-07, 4:42 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
LBC,

I don't think you have to worry too much about finding a taxi at either place. You can call one from the train station in Krefeld and I would also imagine that you could do the same from Viersen.

Use the name of the club for the taxi driver. PHG is simply called Happy Garden and GT, Golden Time. If you use the abbreviations that we use on the board they most likely won't have any idea of what you are talking about. For instance, our abbreviation, GT, is pronounced "Het Tay" in Dutch (and I don't know what in German) but they do recognize the names. Drop the "Planet" off Happy Garden. You can also write the name on a piece of paper if the driver can't understand you. Probably not a bad idea to take the address with you if you are uncomfortable in German or want to be discreet.

When you acually see it, PHG is not really as remote as we describe it. It is kind of tucked into an old industrial park but the lack of visibility is mostly the screening from the road by fences and trees. Most of these venues are discreetly screened. Don't look for a glaring 2 meter by 5 meter blinking neon sign by the side of the road announcing the venue. I didn't think that GT was that much more visible than PHG from the road. The German taxi's are less expensive but the Dutch drivers speak better English. Depends on ones comfort level.

You do need to really pay attention to what time you need to leave the club if you plan to catch a train back to where you are staying since they run less often later at night and stop running at a certain time. You have to check the schedules for that. Unless you are returning to Amsterdam the same day that may not be problem.

Ciao,
Skip
Re: Getting from Venlo, NL to Planet Happy Garden (PHG)
Posted: 2008-03-07, 10:39 pm

skipexcalibur

Thank you for the assurance that I don't think you have much to worry too much about finding a taxi at either Krefeld or Viersen to take me to Planet Happy Garden. I think the point is that I should find a reputable local taxi cab company's contact details and program that into my cellular phone should I be caught short.

Your suggestion to use the name of the club for the taxi driver of Happy Garden and not use the abbreviations is a good idea. I also did not know that I had to drop the "Planet" off Planet Happy Garden so the reality is that Planet Happy Garden is really Happy Garden to Germans and that its English speakers call it Planet Happy Garden. Is it like Germans calling a girl called Angela "Frau Angela" whereas in English we just say "Angela".

I work for an international company but I do not need to speak European languages as my counterparts all speak perfectly good English and frown when I try to speak their language. Good to know that "GT" is pronounced "Het Tay" in Dutch. I bet saying GT in English to a Dutch taxi driver wil not get me anywhere. Nice to know that the Dutch taxi drivers speak better English than the German ones but judging from a story on read on this Board the Dutch taxi drivers may have less idea where the sauna clubs are than their German counterparts.

I fully intend to be writing the name and address of whichever venue I am going to on a piece of paper to be given to the driver if they cannot understand my German or Dutch.

Thanks for the advice about paying attention to what time that I need to leave the club if I plan to catch a train back to Dusseldorf of Venlo. I'm not expecting to be getting back to Amsterdam the same day as I'll be staying locally.

Cheers

LBC,

Posted: 2008-03-08, 8:46 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
LBC,

Should you ever venture to den Haag, Galeenstraat, where the good RLD is located, is pronounced also with an "H" sound i.e. Haleenstraat.

Don't know about reputable local taxi companies. It's not like you are in London, mate. Kriefield and Viresen are pretty small towns and I doubt there is more than one to choose from.

I don't think it's so much the case that the Dutch taxi drivers in Venlo don't know where GT and PHG are, they just charge more to get you there than the German ones. Venlo is a pretty big train station for the area and there are usually a lot of taxi's out front. If the first one you ask doesn't know where you want to go simply go to the next one. It's also not a bad idea to ask how much the approximate fare is before you get in. I would think Venlo to GT should be around 30 to 35 euro, perhaps less. I have no idea of the rate to PHG but it should probably be in the same range. Neither venue is that far from the station. Check Google maps or something like that, Michelin pehaps, and that will give you an idea of the distance.

Try not to overthink this too much. You will be just fine.

Regards,
Skip
Re: Getting from Venlo, NL to Planet Happy Garden (PHG)
Posted: 2008-03-08, 9:02 pm

Skip,

Yes I have been to Den Haag a few times and been to all three Red light distsricts there. There was the Geleenstaat where the most number of hotties were and then there was the P-Straat and D-Straat where there was less or no hotties (in my opinion) were plying their wares. I understand one of them is no longer there.

Remembering back I had one my rare threesomes in the Geleenstraat with two Dutch slim blondes. They were in the side by side kamers and obviously knew each other. They were well surprised when I was talking to the one and then the other piped up to join the conversation that I said I would like to do them both. The price was €50 each for 20 minutes (€100 all up) was what the offer was and I accepted. They took turns sucking me off with the same condom on my dick then I had sex with them both. A whole lot of fun.

I hope I'm not over analysing the situatation as its my April holiday I just want to be prepared so that I don't waste lots of time being stuck or floundering not knowing where to go. I'm on my own so having a plan and knowing what it is that you have to do next makes me look less like the tourist ready to be fleeced and more like a local going about his way.

Skip, you have and continue to a wealth of information to me and I thank you for that.

Cheers,

LBC

Posted: 2008-03-18, 10:19 pm

Tab
A bit off topic, but there is a great outlet mall in Roermond. When walking down the hill from the train station parking lot take a right on the main road (Godsweerdersingel?) and hike about 1km (or take a taxi or bus). A small tip at the YY entry will keep your purchases safe until you leave.
Re: Getting to Ying Yang from Eindhoven airport
Posted: 2008-03-19, 1:19 am

Tab,

Thanks for the tip on the outlet mall in Roermond. I'm making two trips to Eindhoven airport this year (so far) with Ryanair so getting in some cheaper stuff from the outlets may help alleviate the inconvenience of arriving at a less than close arrival point to the NRW sauna clubs.

Yes, good idea to tip the front desk at Ying Yang to look after the goods as I don't think they would fit the lockers from what I have heard from this Board.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-23, 1:11 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Here's a quick guick to German pronunciation of the alphabet for the native Ennglish speaker (bias towards Brits):

And regarding speaking a 95% rule for pronunciation of words is that all letters in a word are audibly pronounced - although not as shown below. It's actually much simpler than English as there really are no silent letters or strange things like "ough" from cough or rough (as in cof or ruf) which can only be learnt by heart - there is simply no rule to choose which one is correct. As for Loughborough - the Germans make jokes about it.

A are
B bay
C say
D day
E eey (like in prey, but a longer sound)
F F
G gay
H har (like in bar)
I ee (like in bee)
J yacht
K car
L L
M M
N N
O owe
P pay
Q kooh (as in highland..!)
R errrr (roll the r, it's not a "aah" sound as in English at all)
S S
T tay (another one for the Scottish)
U ooo
V fow (like in cow)
W veeh (emhasise the v, pronounce like whey but with a v not w)
X icks (like in ticks!)
Y ep sill on (roll it all together, ep sound is like pep)
Z tsed!

Last edited by rheingau on 2008-04-02, 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Getting to Goldentime from Venlo, NL
Posted: 2008-03-23, 7:20 pm

420 Power Kat
The biggest issue with taking the train from Venlo to Kaldenkirchen is the lack of Taxi's in Kaldenkirchen. You need to bolt off the train and hope you are the first person at the taxi stand AND hope that a taxi is waiting. If your not first, it can take up to 30 minutes to wait for another taxi to show up. I find it hard to believe that the local drivers don't coordinate with the hourly train service,,,not rocket science. I have had this problem every time I take this route. Good thing Wim's door to door service is still in service!

Posted: 2008-03-23, 8:43 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Tab !

Check this map :

http://www.vrr.de/imperia/md/content/st ... n_west.pdf

Golden Time is in front of the bus stop Tierpark, case B2

From Monday to Friday, the bus #072 comes from Kaldenkirchen to Bruggen every hour, 10 minutes after the train's arrival from Venlo. Or else you can call these taxi companies

Höpfner +49 (0) 2153-72600
Kurdi +49 (0)2153-1818

Posted: 2008-03-25, 7:49 pm

freakpa
Here's one. Supposing you wanted the best Partytreff experience as conveniently as possible. I'm talking Dorsten, Selm, whatever, I don't know.

But I bet Wan King does... What's it take - how much and how long and what's the latest you can leave by to get back to the Dam without getting stranded?
Re: FKKs by rail from Holland
Posted: 2008-03-27, 12:58 am

Hi All,

I think after my Easter 2008 excursion into the Hessen FKK clubs I have to change my mind now and go the car hire route and buy a GPS to go with it with pre-programmed routes to get me from various airports like Einhoven, Dusseldorf Weeze and Frankfurt Main to the NRW and Hessen clubs respectively.

The public transport approach althouigh was not a huge hassle and was quite pleasant as the trains all ran on time and I never had to wait very long a taxi - in fact they were usually awaiting me. The only point is the cost and the convenience. I spent about 155 euros over 5 days on trains and mostly on taxis late at night to get me back to my hotel in Frankfurt town centre. In some cases it may ahve been better to pay the club to let me stay the short window between 4am/5 am close and 10 am opening than go back to my hotel and get that 24 hour experience of staying in a FKK overnight. LOL.

I could see having a car allows one to stay as late as they want or come and go as they pleased depending on the mood. I must say I have no mood to even leave the FKKs but lets say I did and only had the expensive taxi option then that would make me second guess the urge to move on or take a break.

So my adamant take the public transport pscyhe is bring ground down. Especially as the NRW sauna clubs really do seem to need a car to get between them and your abode.

Regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-03-31, 3:57 pm

asmodeus99
Hi Londonbasketcase

Just wanna say your posts are really informative. Me and another buddy will be heading down Amsterdam in April for a conference but we are planning to arrive 2 days earlier to slip away to Germany to try the FKKs.

In your opinion if we only have 2 days to spare in Germany, will it be worthwhile for us to travel to FRankfurt to visit Oase??.....or will Golden Time do just fine???. I check the travelling time for each.....GOlden Time will save us a total of at least 5 hours in travelling time but the number of gals at GT dun seem as many as that in Oase.

REally appreciate your many posts....if you ever make trips to Bangkok or Macau let me know....I frequent those places and may be able to bring you around for some fun times if i happen to be there.....If you are headed down to Singapore, you can lemme know as well.....I live near the airport and will gladly give you a ride to the city....not to mention intro you to the scene here if you do not already know it well

Cheers!!
Re: Getting to Goldentime from Venlo, NL
Posted: 2008-03-31, 11:55 pm

Hi asmodeus99,

How are you doing? I hope that you are well.

asmodeus99 wrote:
Just wanna say your posts are really informative.

asmodeus99, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the feedback.

asmodeus99 wrote:
Me and another buddy will be heading down Amsterdam in April for a conference

Amsterdam in the April Spring. That should be nice. Try not to spend all your time at the conference and see the City. It’s a nice place to visit and if you are up for it given your interest in FKKs pop on over to the Wallen to see the window girls for 50€ suck and fuck sessions for 15 minutes. There are always a few stunners there that will take your breath away. I would in some just pay the 50€ to just be in their presence let alone be able to get my cock in their mouth and pussy.

asmodeus99 wrote:
but we are planning to arrive 2 days earlier to slip away to Germany to try the FKKs.

You naughty lads. Arriving two days early to adjust yourself to the local time zone so that you are not tired out by jet lag for your conference. Good idea. I can never get away with that as my work is quite demanding I actually work the extra days if I get there the weekend prior and then they expect me to pay for the extra days where I am not actually suppose to be working. I expect that is fair enough.

asmodeus99 wrote:
In your opinion if we only have 2 days to spare in Germany, will it be worthwhile for us to travel to FRankfurt to visit Oase??

Sorry, I really cannot say one way or another. It depends. 2 days is enough time to get you to Oase and back to Amsterdam. You do not directly say how you are getting to Frankfurt, but reading in between the lines I think you must be driving a motor vehicle. That is going to be one long drive. Let me put it this way: I take a 1.5 hour tube ride to the International airport then take a 1.5 hour flight from London to Frankfurt then take a number of commuter trains (about 45 minutes altogether excluding time changing in between trains) and then a 5-10 minute taxi to get to Oase. That is a lot of travelling to get to see some naked girls that you may find attractive enough to part with 65€ entrance fee and then pay 50€ on top for a session with the girl of your choice. If the curiosity is biting at you then it is better to go than to not have gone at all.

asmodeus99 wrote:
.....or will Golden Time do just fine???.

Geographically the NRW clubs are much closer to you starting point of Amsterdam. There are other reports on this board that discuss the logistics in detail on how to get to Goldentime from Amsterdam and back in a single day. Staying overnight provides more scope of activity and having a motor vehicle provides even more flexibility.

asmodeus99 wrote:
I check the travelling time for each.....GOlden Time will save us a total of at least 5 hours in travelling time but the number of gals at GT dun seem as many as that in Oase.

From the reports I have been seeing of Goldentime the line ups seem quite good as well. I have no personal experience to compare. I am a newbie so to speak at German sauna clubs and FKKs. My Easter 2008 trip was my first time ever to a FKK although I had known about them since 2002. At the time I was quite taken by the Amsterdam scene and the London private party scene so had no real desire to spread my wings any further.

It has taken 6 years of indecision for me to finally take the plunge and go on my own. My UK punting friends see it as too expensive preferring instead the “open play” girls, swingers clubs or Thailand scene. I am a bit younger than my general group of friends by at least a decade so I am still interested in the young and pretty girls. I also do not have a wife so I am at a dead end when it comes to wife swapping or swinging.

I am making my first trip to the NRW clubs from between 24-28 April. If our dates coincide then you have me as a companion on the grand tour of the sauna clubs. It would be really good if our dates did work out.

Also I am in Frankfurt again from 11-13 April. So let me know if those dates work as well.

asmodeus99 wrote:
REally appreciate your many posts....if you ever make trips to Bangkok or Macau let me know....I frequent those places and may be able to bring you around for some fun times if i happen to be there.....

My friends go to Thailand about 3-4 times a year and Macau maybe twice a year. They are regulars there and I think that they want to retire there. I may end up there too as I do not want to be left all alone in England if all my friends retire to Thailand. I only made my first ever trip to Thailand in 2007. I spent most of my time doing tourist things like hiking and water sports. I absolutely loved the food.

I have never been to Macau.

asmodeus99 wrote:
If you are headed down to Singapore, you can lemme know as well.....I live near the airport and will gladly give you a ride to the city....not to mention intro you to the scene here if you do not already know it well

I have been to Singapore a few times but never did anything on the mongering side. My friends said that they loved the Singaporean street scene and urge me to come back with them. I do not know when I would have the opportunity to get that way in the near future. asmodeus99, I thank you very much for being so giving and offering to host me in your home country of Singapore. I appreciate the gesture.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-04-01, 6:37 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Venlo to GT via Dutch taxi was 35E
Return by German taxi was 25E

GT auf Deutsch ist "Gay Tay" or Goldner Zeit. I usually spare the poor driver my wreched accent, and just show them a map with the address. No excuse for getting lost with that hint!

I don't understand the aversion to hiring a car. The cost is nearly the same as the train, and the flexibility to jump to other clubs is priceless. I've done it both ways, and think the car is much better, especially if you can pick up a co-pilot!

Weasel

[ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: