Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 37 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: An Evening at GoldenTime - Saturday, Dec 11, 2010
Posted: 2011-01-01, 7:16 am

SVU18 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for the report Bluto. I will be making my maiden voyage to GT in May God willing..

Posted: 2011-01-01, 11:27 pm

smuler Power Kat
My trip with Wim to meet our good friend London Basket Case fell thru, due to icy road conditions last Tuesday.

I heard the girls that would have raped me from my list were there.

By May, hopefully the constant 0 Celsius temperatures will have cleraed, but it was the Ash cloud that fucked us up last year SVU ??

I have already asked Wim to copilot the rocket....

Best Regards.
Smuler

Last edited by smuler on 2011-01-02, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2011-01-01, 11:57 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Hi smuler,

I am sorry that you could not make it to Golden Time on Tuesday. I had skipped the Hessen FKK heartland to come to NRW's Golden Triangle to catch up with you and Wim. seriously there was bugger all snow during the time I was there. Yes, the snow had built up to 30 cm in Germany as advised by compatriots in Frankfurt and around 20 cm in Netherlands I was told by some Ice Bears. It was totally fine to drive but I still had the mandatory snow tyres as required under German federal law from what I understand.

Nonetheless, Golden Time really rocked with an extensive line up post Christmas and the place was packed with Ice Bears from France, Belgium, China, Korea, Netherlands, Japan and Germany. There were around 60 girls at Golden Time. Lots to choose from.

I am working on my field reports for my visits to Living Room, Villa Vertigo and Golden Time.

Man, I am so happy with my trip regardless that Golden Time was packed and heaving with make genitalia and not enough poontang.

I also have my trip reports for Oase as well that I have to write up too. The line up was around 100 girls.

Posted: 2011-01-01, 11:59 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
SUV18,

Pray to whatever higher being that you believe in. May 2011 is a long way to wait for a taste of the good times at Golden Time.

I liked it so much on this week's trip that I am going again next week and I have booked in several more trips in January already.

Get your arse over to Germany now.

Posted: 2011-12-21, 4:07 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Not much to add so I didn't want to start a new thread. I visited GoldenTime again this Saturday (Dec 17, 2011).

Compared to this time last year, I found the lineup rather uninspiring. There seemed to be around 30-40 girls, with only three or four of interest to me. Wim and I arrived around 18:00 and left around 21:30.

Unlike the Frankfurt area clubs I visited (Oase, World, Palace), the girls here do not tend to approach you, which I guess is a management directive. The result seems to be a bunch of bored looking girls hanging out sitting leaned up against the wall, chatting with their friends and looking rather unapproachable. Also the few hot ones I wanted always seemed to be occupied with guys. There was one available and walking around but she had kind of a stone faced expression and would not make eye contact. Even though she looked like the best option, I could not be bothered to get up and chase her... not my idea of fun. I guess I really do need to be approached... the alternative is too reminiscent of the real world I'm trying to avoid. :-) Maybe next time I'll hang out in the kino, if I can find it... I actually looked for a few minutes and couldn't seem to locate it!

Speaking of getting up to approach a girl, once I found a seat on the couches I didn't really want to move. As on my last visit, it was basically packed to the gills although not quite as crowded. So I just parked on a couch and watched the girls circulate (which they barely do) for a couple hours, hoping a new one might appear.

In the end, I was unable to pull the trigger. To me, GT has a very "locals only" comfort level. I don't speak a lick of German and felt rather out of place, as before (upon leaving, I'm guessing that the theckefrau asked us how things were, Wim responded in German and, when I responded that I don't speak any German, she just looked at me like I'd grown another head). This place is just not my scene I guess. Wim and I left and headed back to Duisburg RLD (report to follow...maybe), where I had a far better time. I just prefer the window RLD atmosphere... she's standing alone in the window, simply waiting for you to come negotiate with her... no other girls (or guys) around to hear your conversation (and you don't feel like you're interrupting a conversation)... that's more my speed. It's also much cheaper... 60 euros (30 x 2) to fuck this girl twice throughout the course of the night vs 50 euros to sit around bored for three hours and not get laid... yeah, I think I'll take the RLD instead, thanks.

Well, that's it.

Posted: 2011-12-21, 7:21 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Bluto,

GT was my first FKK, and I still stop in when I am in the area.
It can be a shark tank when crowded, even with the rules against the girls approaching.
I am usually able to relax and enjoy the facilities. I really take things at a slow pace and spend the whole day.
If you can't relax due to the crowd, you missed out on a big part of the experience.
Speaking a little German helps too.
If you have a wingman, try one of the smaller clubs like Babylon or Bernd's.
Maybe a dozen girls, fewer men, and a much more relaxed deal if you don't mind couch action and the occasional hard sell.
Will you be back this winter?

Weasel
Posted: 2011-12-21, 11:29 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Thanks Weasel.

weasel9x9 wrote:
If you can't relax due to the crowd, you missed out on a big part of the experience.

Yeah, it's a big problem for me. I really prefer the more spacious feel of the places I visited in Hessen. For example, Oase during their spring party (I stayed all day) was much easier to move around in than GT on a random Saturday in December.

BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Will you be back this winter?

It's possible but things are up in the air for the next month or so as far as travel plans. I'll let you know. Will you be around?

Posted: 2011-12-22, 7:53 am

Supporting Member
Two full glorious weeks landing 25 Feb.
I should start stretching now.
I would hate to pull something, and end up on the disabled list!

Weasel

Posted: 2011-12-26, 2:10 pm

Wim Admin
weasel9x9 wrote:
Two full glorious weeks landing 25 Feb.
I should start stretching now.
I would hate to pull something, and end up on the disabled list!

Weasel

see you then Mr 9x9 ... ;)

Bluto , I get your point partially , it's true that they are not really aggressive , but they want attention , it IS the rule of the house , but it's not difficult , specially the Romanians are good English talkers , but it's true , they can pick up a bit of the 'German arrogance' - the German girl I picked (Sina) , she started talking English to me , after some giggling and holding her ass I asked her if she could speak German - translated she said something like 'YOU holy shit ... '
Tomorrow we're back again overthere.
Posted: 2011-12-26, 5:57 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Wim wrote:
Bluto , I get your point partially , it's true that they are not really aggressive , but they want attention , it IS the rule of the house , but it's not difficult , specially the Romanians are good English talkers , but it's true , they can pick up a bit of the 'German arrogance'

Do you remember the girl I tried to talk to shortly before we decided to leave? She was leaned up in a doorway outside the main bar area and you pointed her out to me. She was hot, I was horny so I wanted to go for a session. Not sure how to break the ice, I just said "hello" or "how are you?" or something along those lines and she simply laughed in my face. This sort of thing has never happened to me anywhere other than GT... even the girls in US strip clubs aren't that fucking mean. I couldn't believe it... apparently the satisfaction of being a complete bitch was worth more to her than the price of a session. After that, it was a pretty easy decision to leave. I had felt unwelcome from the start.

Wim wrote:
but it's not difficult

It is for me. I can't relax in this place with people bumping into me every two seconds and I can't negotiate with girls when their friends are hanging around, listening in. I made eye contact and smiled but was consistently ignored. Not sure what else I need to do... it simply shouldn't require this much effort to fuck hookers! What kills me is that Jana (from the last time, great girl) was actually there and I failed to recognise her. My mood on the way out would have been much better had I gotten to see her again.

Considering how it impacted my mood for the rest of the trip, I can't ever visit this place again. When I stay in Amsterdam in future, I'll just have to stick to the windows. GT is definitely not for me, whereas I had a blast at the places I visited near Frankfurt. I'd rather pay a little bit more for admission to the Hessen clubs to get hotter (and friendlier!) girls and much, much nicer facilities. The facilities at GT are a joke... they have one sink and one shitter, and good luck getting to either one in a reasonable amount of time. Tried to brush my teeth, which was a mistake as it took ages to get anywhere near the sink. Other than the slightly higher admission fees in the Hessen clubs, the cost is the same for me since I never extend sessions beyond 30 minutes and never go for extras. And I'm happy to pay an extra eur15 to get in when that means adequate space and seating.

The evening wasn't a total waste though since I did get to visit the Duisburg RLD and would love to go back. Thanks Wim!!

Posted: 2011-12-27, 5:33 am

Supporting Member
Professor Wim,
I will track you down when I get into town.
I have so many things to talk about!

Bluto,
I feel genuinely bad for you. I've never had anything close to a bad trip to GT, and some of my fondest memories of all time are from there. Sadly, things change, and venues lose their luster.
The second FKK I ever went to was Bernd's. An entirely different experience, one that I never could have survived without first getting my feet wet at GT. It was so overwhelming that I almost bailed out, then ended up doing a girl in a swing in the middle of the downstairs bar. Sometimes sticking through a rough start pays off. I hope this doesn't put you off the clubs.
If it would help, I will drag you to Babylon and personally supervise the girls tending to you until everyone feels better!

Weasel

Posted: 2011-12-27, 7:15 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Hi Weasel,
Reading my first report, I guess I didn't have the best time then either. But for some reason I thought that, after having visited the more aggressive clubs in FF/M, I'd be better able to handle this place the second time around. Strangely, the opposite was true.

weasel9x9 wrote:
Sometimes sticking through a rough start pays off. I hope this doesn't put you off the clubs.

I would have stayed longer except for the fact that we had a very long drive back to Amsterdam and had arrived pretty late as it was. Anyway, I wouldn't say it's put me off the clubs in general, only GT. No chance I'll ever go there again. Absolutely hate the place and feel completely ripped off. Lost a whole day in Amsterdam (after having not been for a year) so I could sit in a car for 5 hours and then pay for the privilege of being alternately ignored and ridiculed by their mediocre lineup of girls. You couldn't pay me to go to GT again. And I just remembered they play the music at a ridiculous volume too... Wim and I had to shout at each other standing right next to each other. I seriously can't think of even one thing I like about this awful fucking place.

As for the clubs in general, I have to say I find the atmosphere at all the ones I've visited fairly unpleasant and the time spent recharging between girls rather boring. I don't like saunas, hate massages and quit cigarettes (n.b. the entire club is a big, stinking smoking area so, if this bothers you, steer clear!) and I just don't know what else there is to do in between. It's not an ideal set-up. Only reason I'm there is the DFK/BBBJ aspect that you normally can't get with window girls (at least not at a reasonable cost.) For me, it's all about value for money. I don't like paying a girl in Amsterdam 50 euros when someone at Oase will give me so much more for the same price. On the other hand, if I lived in Duisburg, then I'm sure visiting an FKK (or Amsterdam) would never so much as cross my mind. A covered BJ is acceptable to me when the session only costs 30 euros for 20 minutes. I would do Duisburg RLD over any FKK/sauna club any day of the week. Actually, in Frankfurt earlier this year, I had planned to only fuck girls in the RLD there, but they just ended up being so fucking disgusting (and the area unsafe) and dishonest that I pretty much had to visit the FKKs or not get laid the entire trip! I had fun, but I never would have done it had the RLD offered some sane alternatives. Generally speaking, I'll always prefer a good, cheap, laid back RLD over a club; it's not even close.

weasel9x9 wrote:
If it would help, I will drag you to Babylon and personally supervise the girls tending to you until everyone feels better!

Yeah, that would be great! What do you like about Babylon? I'm usually happy to try new places but I'd always heard that GT is the best club in NRW so, if that's the case (?), I'm a tiny bit hesitant to try the others.

Thanks a lot, I'll certainly let you know if our travel plans coincide. I didn't get my fix of GFE sex on this trip though so I think my next stop probably has to be Frankfurt now. The clubs there have a more international feel and I feel a lot more welcome.

Best,
Bluto

Posted: 2011-12-27, 7:25 pm

Supporting Member
GT is the most popular club in the NRW. It used to be the best, but crowds and smoke, especially in the winter, take some of the shine off.
Summertime is better in general, especially at PHG or Villa Vertigo, where lounging poolside between sessions helps recharge the batteries.
I liked World, but I am an "extra's" kind of guy, and the extended sessions in Frankfurt clubs can cost twice as much as in the NRW.
Babylon is much smaller and more intimate. The lineup is also smaller. The girls are more professional, and if you can put into words how you would like the next hour to go, they are HAPPY to oblige. The last few years the lineup at GT has tended toward 20 year old, stunning, giggly, clquish novices. Service has really suffered. Even the staff is not as good as it used to be (it used to be superb, and would not tolerate anything that led to unhappy customers).
There are issues with Babylon and Bernd's. Bernd's has terrible showers and little for facilities. Babylon is hard to get by on only english. Not impossible, but twenty or thirty German words open up a whole new list of possibilities. Couch action is almost expected, at least up to BBBJ, so you need to be comfortable with public displays of affection. Service at both is so good, it spoils you.
My joke about Bernd's is that the German girls there will ask "While I suck your dick, I am going to apply exactly 2.5 kilos of compression to your left testicle with my right hand. Would you like my tongue to twirl clockwise or counterclockwise?" Professional, in an over the top way that you only get in Germany.
I feel your pain, Bluto. I love the style and atmosphere of Amsterdam, but I'm looking for a little more service, too. I have the Den Haag privees on my to do list this winter. Maybe they will strike the right balance.

Weasel

Posted: 2011-12-27, 7:57 pm

potlover
If the girls shown on Villa Vertigo web site are real, it deserves some more searching about it, that's sure.
Thanks Bluto, lots of good reading here, finding what's better for me is yet a point for the RLD...

Posted: 2011-12-28, 4:39 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Great report Bluto-

I did my first GT trip last May with Smuler, Wim , & Louisxxx . Your report brought back alot of memories.. :) . Agree about the food and being crowded. Can be a bit cumbersome , but at least it's part of the overall package. Would be worse if no food was offered at all.

Weather did play a factor , because I'm sure if it was 75 degrees out the crowding you described would have been much less . Most people would have been outside and not at the bar.

I had great sessions there and cant wait to go back in May. Thanks for the report.

Posted: 2011-12-29, 5:14 am

Supporting Member
Potlover,
I'm sure the girls in the photos are real.
The ones I have seen seem a little older in person (don't we all!)
The facilities are stunning, although strangely laid out-
who puts two jacuzzi's in the middle of the living room?
The upstairs rooms are really cool. HIgh ceilings, old world charm. The opposite extreme from a cramped little amsterdam kamer.
LondonBasketCase and I were there the day they were taking pictures, and helped a little.
There used to be a glimpse of my hairy white leg at the edge of one of the shots.
I guess it was too sexy, as it has been taken down.

Weasel

Posted: 2011-12-29, 8:36 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"After you visit Goldentime you will only wave at Nikola as you meander around the Wallen,,,trust me! Been there done that!"

Come on, man. There's nothing wrong with cross training - RLD, privates, clubs, houses :)

BTW, you are a very focused club tour guide at FKKW, "Come on Fred! Let's finish the tour!"

Regards,
Fred
 [ 37 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: