Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sex in Barcelona
Posted: 2011-02-28, 2:02 am

safc1973
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,
Had a quick search but couldnt find anything recent- does anyone have any experience of Barcelona, either private house or amsterdam style "window" type hookers (I imagine they dont actually have windows in Barca but by that i just mean relatively easy to find, run of the mill suck and fuck girls, as opposed to the more detailed service you can fenerally get at the private houses). Any advice appreciated (especially links to good places to go etc) as I'm going out there in a week and aim to enjoy myself!
Cheers
Re: Sex in Barcelona
Posted: 2011-02-28, 2:32 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
One place much reported on a french speaking forum is Felina BCN.

Rates are 80 EUR for 30 minutes, 130 EUR for 45 minutes. Never been there myself though, hope this helps.

Posted: 2011-03-01, 1:46 am

j_w_13
Arizala 74 seems to be another option, since it has good reviews on Spanish boards.
Posted: 2011-03-05, 12:54 am

Trav69
I went to La Vie en Rose http://www.lavieenrose.es/en/lavieenrose.php last year - I tried phoning ahead but every girl listed on the site was "not working". When I asked for the names of who was working, I was told to come and see.

I took my chances and arrived at the door at 8pm - I was only shown 3 girls and told it was early in the night for girls (wtf???). One of the girls however did grab my attention and I made a choice although I can't remember her name - I also can't for the life of me remember the price - I THINK it was 130 euro for one hour.

Room was very nice, shower in the room, got on the bed and started off with an average massage. She was very talkative, like she wanted to practise her English or perhaps she had just been bored silly before I arrived. What followed was fairly standard sex in multiple positions, nothing special.

I'd perhaps visit again as the facilities were nice, but I'd like to have a couple of other places to checkout too.

Hope this helps.
Posted: 2021-03-21, 1:41 pm

hooters
ok
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: