Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Champagne Spectacular....LMP 5th April 2012, 7-9. Amsterman is back :-)
Posted: 2012-04-06, 9:12 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Having not partied since November, i had been wanting to return, and through some fortunate events was able to attend a party on the last week before their extended Easter shutdown. When i saw the final day on Thursday was going to be a "10 girl end of term schoolgirl extravaganza" along with some new girls i really wanted to meet, and some faves...but especially the fact that my lovely Lara was returning after 2 and a half years and this was her first day back....i knew this was the party for me :-)

Girls listed were Stacey, Jess ,Lara, Ivana, Mariah, Melina, Kate, Jennifer, Danielle and Nicole. Melina wasn't there though, but instead we had Francesca and Victoria....so it was 11 girls in total :-)

I arrived and walking through to the changing room saw Lara and Jennifer in the hallway looking incredibly hot in their uniforms, what a beautiful, sexy sight :-) Said hi and had a greeting kiss with them and went to get undressed and showered. After showering i went upstairs to see the girls all in sexy school outfits :-) That was quite a sight!! LOL!! I saw Lara so went over and had a lovely chat to renew our acquaintance better. She remembered my name even after these 2 and a half years, and when i said it had been that long she replied with a smile..."I haven't been naughty for 2 and a half years then"!! :-) LOL!! She looked fabulous, refreshed and radiated beauty in both her looks and personality. Only one way for me to start this party....so made sure i went downstairs with her at the start. Having said that....it was really tempting to meet a new (to me) STUNNING blonde babe who would turn out to be Kate who looked extra naughty in her uniform...but i wanted so much to make sure i played with Lara so picked her first!

After some nice kisses and undressing i lay down and she gave me a wonderful bj......i have REALLY missed her :-) LOL!! After a while we popped on the condom and i told her to lay down and i got on top for some very beautiful mish :-) I've really REALLY missed her ;-) LOL!! We swapped to doggy after a bit and then i said we should probably go our seperate ways to share and see others so i didn't keep her to myself for too long...as we both had lots to see and do and i am sure others wanted to renew their acquaintance with her. I was soooooo happy to have her back though :-) She always was one of my all time faves!!

So.....while with Lara, i had noticed another new (to me) girl getting fucked on a chair and was desperate to meet her. So....after Lara this new girl asked if i wanted to play.....and i said YES almost before she'd finished!!! LOL!!!! And so i met the incredibly gorgeous Mariah!!! And oh dear....i have fallen in love AGAIN ;-) LOL!! She is incredible. A beautiful face, stunning body, charming and fun loving personality, the NAUGHTIEST eyes you could ever look into...and a very sexy accent too (she said she's from Estonia). We had a nice chat to introduce each other...and then she said "Do you want me to suck your cock now"!!! LOL....there was only one answer and i said "Yes please" with such a great enthusiasm it made her laugh. So, i sat in the chair she'd just been fucked in and she gave me an amazing bj...lots of tongue action and i was in heaven :-) When i asked for sex she said we should go and use the swing :-) Now...things became a bit awkward. I don't know why but although i was hard she couldn't get the condom on properly!! So i tried....but i couldn't either!!! After trying a different one we still couldn't do it between us!!! LOL!! I said to her "Either they've started using smaller condoms or my cocks got bigger.....i'd like to think it's my cock that's got bigger"!!! that made her laugh. By now though i was losing my erection :-( So she dropped to her knees and started to give me a bj again which soon got me hard enough and then 3rd time lucky we got a condom on me :-)

So...she lay back in the swing and i started to fuck her. For those that haven't been, the swing is exactly what it sounds like with the girl laying back and straps to hook her legs up in, and with the girl laying in it you fuck her while standing and it feels like she's floating!! LOL!! Makes for a great feeling :-) While doing this...another party regular comes to join in and while i am fucking her, she gives him a bj. It's just so horny to watch such a hot girl giving such a hot bj while fucking her :-) After a while i was tiring and said to her i was going to have a rest. However....as i pulled out of her pussy it just looked so sexy so i got on my knees and started to lick her out. She laughed and said "Well if that's your idea of going for a rest...i LIKE it" LOL!! Em came round and started giving the girls glasses of champagne, and Mariah laying there said "This is the way it should be...nice champagne, great oral and a nice cock to suck"!!! LOL, what a sexy babe. So i licked her to an eventual orgasm, while i was wanking myself watching her suck the other guy. I still had the condom on and funnily as she climaxed through my licking i shot my load into the condom at the exact same moment!!! So, although she didn't know until i said after...we both came together!! LOL!

After a brief rest to get my breath back, i found the always beautiful Jennifer on all fours giving a guy a bj. I stood behind and started stroking her bum, and she sat up, put a condom on the other guy to fuck her and told me to lay down for a bj :-) So for a while she sucked me sexily while the other guy went at it in doggy with her, and then he finished and i got her alone for a while. Now she could concentrate and the already sexy bj turned into something amazing!!!! My lovely Jennifer started really deepthroating me!!!!! Oh my fucking god...what heaven :-) She always gave great bj's....but this was something new to me!!! Where did that come from???? WOW....i shouldn't have been away this long!!!! PMSL!! (makes mental note....see Jen more often, hehe). Someone else came to join in so we swapped round and it was my turn to take her doggy while she sucked the other guys cock. Enjoyed this for a while then left them to it and searched for more fun :-)

The girls i wanted most were all busy though. Kate just got whisked away by another guy and someone else joined them so i thought i'd try and catch her later. Ivana who is a cute blonde babe was busy all the time and i never even got near her!! Stacey is a sexy babe, but we never got the chance to get together. Both these girls are new to me and look lovely and i will make an effort to party again with them soon to meet them properly :-)

When i'd first seen the line up and knew i'd be going, i wished Francesca could have been on it....so when she was an unexpected addition i was very very happy. After missing the chance with Kate, Francesca walked past me and said "Do you want to play?". I replied "I could never say no to you"! :-) LOL, so we went to find a bed space. Francesca has something so special, so magical about her. She is just so intimately passionate in a quite and almost shy way. She doesn't leap out and grab you...but instead discretely seduces you into her charm. I just can't get enough of this girl. She's not my usual type.....but she blows my mind. She is sooooo special and lovely :-) So i lay down....and she starts to give me a truly mind-blowingly awesome bj. She starts off with very gently licking my balls....and her tongue is just magical. So, while she orally makes love to my cock, my head is exploding with pleasure :-) While she's doing this Stacey has laid next to us with a guy and when they start fucking in doggy, i reach across and start playing with her breasts. While i am doing this....she started to lick my arm, on the forearm near the elbow!! LOL!! Now.....i'd never considered my forearm an erogenous zone before.....but damn it felt sexy :-) LOL!! Maybe it was because of the heightened state of ecstasy i was in through Francesca's bj :-) Then i asked Francesca for sex...as i just had to be in her pussy....which i then noticed wasn't fully shaven and looked very sexy indeed. I got her on top for some truly passionate and intimate cowgirl, then mish and doggy before i needed a break!! She's so wonderful...a very special girl indeed :-)

I was needing a break but Victoria asked if i wanted to play, so i agreed. I lay down and she started to give me a lovely bj and hj, and Mariah was laying next to me getting down and dirty with a black guy and my head was level with her pussy so i had a super sexy view of them fucking, and Mariah and i held hands as we enjoyed what we were getting from our respective partners! LOL!!. I thought i might cum again watching this with Victoria's nice efforts, but it just wasn't ready yet and i was feeling a little sensitive down there!! LOL!!

Before i could go elsewhere...Em had come into the bedroom with a bottle of champagne. Now....with the fact that this was the last party before the long break, and during that break the appartment is getting refurbished, it meant Em wasn't so bothered about a little spilled drink...or two ;-) So, now things started to get a little wild ;-) First off, a guy was sitting in a chair with Jennifer on all fours giving him a bj, and Em started to pour champagne over her back and bum!! With encouragement that someone should lick it off her...i jumped at the chance and got down and licked champagne off of Jennifers perfect ass, and Em poured more for me to lick. Champagne has never tasted so good!!! LOL! Whenever i get to drink any in future or someones mentions it i will always have a little flashback to this moment and have a little smile to myself :-) One thing though....when it splashes in your eye it really fucking stings!!!! PMSL!!! Then attention turned to the double bed, which started with Em pouring champagne over Lara's body....and Mariah jumped at the chance to lick it off....going right down to licking her pussy!!! Fucking hell that was one of the sexiest things i've ever seen :-) Other girls joined in and it got to the point where there was Stacey, Lara, Mariah, Jennifer and Victoria all getting drenched in chapmagne and licking each others soaking bodies!!! So funny, so sexy, so wild and crazy, the guys were loving watching and it was a scene that will live in the minds of those there forever :-) WOW. just fucking....WOW :-)

By now i am sticky and smelling of champagne and eventually people went back to partying for the final few minutes!! I went and found the incredibly beautiful Kate giving a guy a great looking bj, and figured this was my last chance to play with her before the end so put on a condom to slip into her in doggy while she continued sucking the guy. She moved herself into a good position for me, then turned to give me a sexy smile and some encouragement and i fucked her for a while like this. With time almost up i was running out of energy, so left Kate with her guy and went into another room to find Mariah with a lucky guy. I was going to join in but Francesca came in and took my attention so i spent the last few minutes with her kneeling in front of me wanking and sucking me. I was sooooo desperate to cum for my sweet Francesca but was just too tired to manage it. She has made me cum more than almost any other party girl (only Clara gave me as many orgasms as her, so today she could have become the highest), but much to my disappointment i couldn't get there in time for her!!! LOL!!

I finished up by getting washed down in the shower by Victoria, who provides such a good shower service i jokingly asked if she could come home and shower me every day!!! LOL!!

Well.....my return was a long time coming, but i certainly picked one hell of a party to come back to :-) I won't leave it so long next time ;-) Especially as i have so many new girls to meet, but also really miss some girls who i haven't played with for way too long!! After saying my goodbyes i staggered to the nearby pub for a well earned beer or three :-) A truly awesome and hugely fun party! Great girls, great sex, great banter, and a perfect evening all round :-)

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Re: Champagne Spectacular....LMP 5th April 2012, 7-9. Amsterman is back :-)
Posted: 2012-04-07, 8:29 pm

Trav69
Wow - looks like it really went off the hook with the champagne and everything!! Excellent stuff - you're gonna need the break to recover - I look forward to the grand re-opening for the summer ;-)
Re: Champagne Spectacular....LMP 5th April 2012, 7-9. Amsterman is back :-)
Posted: 2012-04-09, 1:50 am

amsterman Power Kat
LOL, yes, Emma certainly pushed the boat out!! It made for a totally unique party because obviously they can't have drinks spilled all over the place any other time :-) I have always found the "end of term" parties to be great fun though because like anyone, an upcoming holiday puts people in a great relaxed mood.

Looking forward to the re-opening too, i just have to play with Kate properly, she was very much my kinda girl :-)

Was great to see Antonia back helping with the hosting too, i have really missed her whole attitude and personality as she is one very special girl. The red hair totally suits her too....i just wished i could still play with her ;-)

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: