Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Info wanted for Madrid
Posted: 2004-09-06, 5:59 pm

PJ
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm going to Madrid in about 2 weeks time. I would like some tips on places / girls to try. I don't speak Spanish, so that may rule out some possibilities, and I don't want to spend too much - perhaps E100-150.

Thanks in advance.

Posted: 2004-09-06, 7:15 pm

El Burro
Hi PJ, I live in Madrid and can certainly point you in the right direction. How long will you be staying in Madrid? And will you have a car? As for budget I regularly pay 50€ to 60€ for full on half hour sessions with quality babes in the "out of city" highway clubs. Similar budget for the city centre privees. Then typically rates of 10€ to 25€ for babes working in my local park. Be careful of city centre clubs where rates are extortionate, also you have to pick and choose the privees.

I'll pm you.

Posted: 2006-08-20, 5:49 pm

DubGuy76
In Madrid next week - any info would be appreciated EB

Thanks

D
Re: Info wanted for Madrid
Posted: 2006-08-20, 6:20 pm

El Burro
DB, will you have a motor? If so hit the autovia A6 out of town in the direction of A Coruña. In about 20 minutes (dependent on traffic) you'll arrive at the Ground Zero of Madrid sanuk, a highway puti-club by the name of Flowers Park (A6 km26 at Las Matas). An emerging venue closer to the city is Factory Air on the A2 just passed the junction with the M40. There aree many other places surrounding the city however these should keep you in mischief during a short trip.

Posted: 2006-08-20, 6:58 pm

DubGuy76
Thanks EB

Will be based around the city without a car. To be honest I generally prefer the budget privee type action the FKK//club scene. Any addresses/advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Dubguy
Posted: 2006-08-21, 7:42 pm

El Burro
Dub, I have about 100 addresses of various private apartments around the city. I have personally visited the majority and each offers the services of between 2 to a dozen babes. I sent you a pm with a selection of the mid-market establishments. If you let me know where you're going to stay then I'll identify some nearby.

Posted: 2006-08-21, 9:23 pm

DubGuy76
Thanks for those EB ;-)

PM'ed you
Posted: 2006-08-22, 12:18 am

El Burro
DB, thanks for the mail. Oh shit, you're staying in the hotel directly opposite my apartment. Hence, I've sent you contact information for a knocking shop around the back of my place. 30€ per half hour explicit service or 50€ for the hour. 5 minutes by foot from your hotel room allowing for elevator descent time. But please don't expect any stunners there....just hands on latinas with an attitude for service.Good luck....and if you fancy a beer I'll be across the road.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: