Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Report - Köln, Pascha Club 11 - "Linda"
Posted: 2014-09-21, 1:50 am

SirWilliam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This report is for "Linda", which I put in quotes because I can't remember her name well - it was something simple that started with L.

I was going to go back to Teenyland after a previous visit, but then I read that Pascha Club 11 had a sauna, and I have kind of a sauna addiction now.

I knew going in that Pascha can be a bit of a ripoff, but I figured with the pretty high entrance fee (50 EU after 8pm) and the somewhat high cost of the girls (80 EU for a half hour) that the quality would be increased over the main brothel area. If there's one thing I've learned though, price is hardly ever an indicator of quality.

Honestly I was kind of disappointed with the club. The pictures on the website show naked women cavorting in a tub and laying around. Instead you get a small bar with a side room that has a pole for dancing, mostly unused for long periods as the women all sit around the bar. When I got there I think there were about nine girls in the room, five of them already taken by guests just sitting around chatting including the two good looking dark haired women (which was something I was looking for this evening). None of them are naked, there are no tubs (well, not in the meeting area). They are all in dresses or lingerie. I would say most of the women are around a 7-8, with generally nice toned bodies but the faces sometimes were not as good as the bodies.

I was greeted at the elevator by one of the women, who got me a drink of water... she offered to come sit with me but I wanted to spend some time enjoying the atmosphere. Well, the visuals at least; the atmosphere at the bar itself is not great since both the guests and the women were smoking.

The pole room was free of smoke, but also mostly free of women... one women came in and danced for a while, smiling at me a few times but she didn't seem really into it. She came over afterward and asked if I wanted a lap dance for 20 EU, but I thought that was kind of excessive so I said no (the price of a lapdance down in the Pascha strip club is 10 EU).

They also on a side-note had some kind of appetizer snacks in a case, but they looked really appealing.

I was just mulling over leaving and eating the 50 EU cover charge to head over to Teenyland. But then a woman who had been sitting quietly at the far end of the bar. Instead of a very revealing outfit she had a very nice and tight fitting black lacy dress, I could tell she had a really nice body underneath. Also her face was a lot prettier than most of the others. Instead of the dark hair I was looking for, she was a dirty blonde - but what the hell, I wanted some sauna time and she looked great. Also unlike all of the others she was not smoking I figured kissing her would be much more pleasant.

I sat down next to her, introduce myself and asked her name (which she gave and I promptly forgot as mentioned above). She started by asking me if I wanted some champagne for myself or her, but I said no thanks not wanting a 500 EU drink or whatever the markup was there.

I asked her what the deal was with the sauna. She said it was an extra that could come with a room, but you had to book for at least an hour. That's a bit expensive - 50 EU cover plus 160 EU fee for the hour, but she and the sauna were right there and Teenyland was a good 30 min away (and has no sauna).

So I said, lets go! She got the key for a room along with the sauna.

After a bit of hugging and kissing and caressing in the room, we got undressed to go to the sauna. On the way out I mentioned I really liked sex in the sauna, and she was a little surprised apparently not expecting that - she had to go back for a condom.

When we got to the sauna, we kissed again a little more and she then got down on the lower bench to give a CBJ. I was enjoying that for a while, or as much as I could... then she got up ready to get on me, and I suggested instead that I would like to try DATY as she had a really beautiful pussy.

She was fine with that and got on the upper bench to spread her legs. I think she was way more into it than she expected to be, I think the whole heat of the sauna really gets the women into this as she was very quickly wet, moaning slightly, sometimes shuddering and starting to grab her breast. It could well be acting but at least some of it did not feel like acting. It ended with a FIV gently massaging her inside as I licked and sucked her outside.

After about fifteen minutes, of that, she was ready and so was I - she laid back on the bench and I moved insider her seated, with her legs over my shoulders. We got into a nice groove and she was really digging this also, starting to rub herself as I went in and out of her and a really concentrated expression on her face as she closed her eyes. I did what I could to help her along, and she was doing well, but between the angle and the heat I was starting to fade so we moved back into the room.

After a quick shower to wash away the sauna sweat (later on I was thinking I would have preferred to not take a shower, saving that idea for next time). I had her start cowgirl, then we moved to missionary again, Then kind of a laying back missionary we were really starting to build up a great sweat again from the remaining sauna heat and she had a fantastic expression and vocals the whole time.

Finally I finished with an uncovered HJ, while I rubbed her pussy with one hand and she smiled at me.

So basically I got lucky in more ways that one that I fond this fantastic girl in the middle of such a mediocre scene, but if you were thinking of trying this place you are much better off going before 8pm so you can just leave if you aren't keen on anyone there. Also if you don't like smoking and you do like kissing, I would stay away as most of the girls seemed to smoke.

On a side note the brothel part may not be bad, there were a pair of pretty stunning looking women hanging out in the corridor on the way to the Club 11 elevator, offering both in one room - I didn't ask the price as I was well spent but I would have been pretty tempted going in, especially if I could work a deal to take them both into the sauna.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: